Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 3,781 through 3,795 (of 5,544 total)
  • Author
    LoopyLin
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2062

@lydibug

Eddie

“Well, maybe one of these. There are so many to choose from. What about you?”

Eddie looked up from the pile of dresses in her arms. Her eyes lit up.

“Ooo I like the purple. And the flowers…” She looked back down at her pile. “Hm… I like this one!”

She lifted a yellow dress from her arms and held it up. The rest of the dresses clattered to the floor.

“Oh, whoops.” She began cleaning up her mess but didn’t stop talking. “Do you want to try them on?”

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Esther
      @esther-c
        • Total Posts: 3221

@smiley @freedomwriter76 @calyhuge @euodia-vision

Ami

“So…  are we all going together or are the guys and girls going to split up?” One of the guys—Michael—asked.

Ami shrugged. “I guess we could split up. Whatever you guys wanna do.”

(I’m going to make an executive decision for all of us so we don’t have to go through multiple RPs to answer this one question XD)

The group agreed to split up. Ami found herself with Jade and Riya. (You don’t have a girl charrie in this group, Freedom, right?) 

“Is there a certain place you two want to shop at? Or do we just look for the most affordable store?” Ami chuckled. She wanted a nice dress, but she couldn’t blow her budget.

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Whaley
        @whalekeeper
          • Total Posts: 2637

It is so fun juggling these POVs 🤣🤣 I need to update my other charries, but I have a feeling they’ll throw me off.

@rae

Marcel

Marcel glanced up. “Huh.”

“What?”

“No one here has asked me before.” Somehow it struck him as both funny and obvious. He paused, unsure of how to start, then held up a hand for Chase to wait.

Chase watched with confusion as Marcel walked back to his original table, and slung on his backpack. The winged boy came back, unzipped it, and pulled out a dirty old paperback.

He gazed at it as if it were a priceless golden treasure, and handed it to Chase wordlessly.

The cover had once been sky blue, but years of love had yellowed the corners. On the front was a picture of an ancient ink sketch: a godly figure in a cloak and crown, weaponed, and sitting on a golden cloud.

Marcel’s cheeks turned pink. “Um… that’s me. But also not.”

@loopylin
          @calyhuge

Hugo

Seb gave Dante a hollow stare. “It’s… delicious…”

Hugo began to pray – for interference or the healing of a head injury, he wasn’t sure.

Suddenly Seb blinked, as if the lightbulb had clicked on.

He crossed his arms, squashed his facial muscles until they had the density of a drive-through sandwich, and studied Dante. “What’s it to you, monocular magnifico?

Hugo facepalmed.

@loopylin

I almost tagged you as Felicity 🤣 She’s so cute! I’m so glad you have doodles of your charries so they’re easier to see.

Babs

“Botany and self defense… although I might switch the last one?” Babs sighed, a little self-consciously. “A girl I know is taking self defense, and I really don’t click with her. I know I get frustrated around her for no reason, but… we’ll see.”

She threw one of her fries to the birds. “Botany was so cozy.”

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

RAE
          @rae
            • Total Posts: 3026

@whalekeeper

I had a dream last night that Marcel had wings because of a school teacher! I know, that’s weird. Apparently my mind is just gone wacko.

Chase Duke

Chase looked at the picture, then at Marcel.

“I don’t get it.”

Silvanis: But I look like a peacock!
            Rosella: Whatever a peacock is, it must be very fashionable.

LoopyLin
            @loopylin
              • Total Posts: 2062

@whalekeeper

“What’s it to you, monocular magnifico?”

Hugo facepalmed.

🤣 I’m dying that was great

@calyhuge You wanna go next or should I?

@whaley

Felicity

“Was she mean to you?” Felicity asked, suddenly feeling defensive for her new friend. “Maybe you could do PE with me instead.”

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Beth Torres
              @beth-torres
                • Total Posts: 335

Alina

Finally, she felt a sense of relief. They were going to a solitary place, standing at the doors of the mall, Evania just had to ruin the moment.

“I saw some other students in there.” She began, “Should we say hi?”

Alina shook her head vigorously with a look that expressed everything about how she didn’t like the idea.

“We’re leaving.”

“You go back. I’m staying, I want to.” Evania said. “It’s nice to be out. I love quiet but not the overkill quiet that’s taken place the last few years.”

Alina looked at her sister, she could almost see the emotion and want in her sister’s eyes. She couldn’t fault Evania, in their land, they had to stay  hidden, their parents were gone as far as they knew and this could be the only year they’d get to spend with other people… ones who (she hoped) weren’t out to get them.

“Okay.” Alina replied. “But can we please just be around nice people and not talk to them?”

Evania’s blue eyes seemed to glow.

“Let’s go not socialize!” She said loudly, pointing to the door.

“Shh.” Alina put her head down, wanting to cover her face, then followed her sister back into the mall, to most likely, once again, go and look over all the things they couldn’t afford.

Can my characters somehow meet up with someone else’s? I kinda don’t know what to do rn. Lol.

Please confer to me a moment as I proceed to scrutinize this thought to the maximum degree.

Esther
                @esther-c
                  • Total Posts: 3221

@beth-torres

I may be able to have my character Amidala (Ami) meet up with your charries. 😊 But, I’m waiting for the other people in her group to RP.

I do have another character floating around. But he’s the villain in my story just a different age for this RP. I don’t know if your characters want to meet him. 😂

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Beth Torres
                  @beth-torres
                    • Total Posts: 335

@esther-c

Yeah. I think my characters will pass meeting the villian 😆

Okay! Thanks, I wanted to see if something like that was okay since I didn’t want my characters to just barge in a group of others. Though I think my character Evania would do that, but it’d be real awkward. 😅

Please confer to me a moment as I proceed to scrutinize this thought to the maximum degree.

Whaley
                    @whalekeeper

@beth-torres

I really would meet up with your charries (those two are so fun together!!) but I’m writing three POVs right now and I don’t want to fill up all the social circles, if that makes any sense 😅

@loopylin

🤣 I’m dying that was great

🤣😎 I don’t usually say this bc everyone says it lolz, but Seb controls his POV more than any other charrie and it’s hard to change his mood when I want it to. That was the… average result of me trying to steer his mind back on track 🤣

@rae

Marcel

“Well, there used to be a bunch of gods in our world. To fight the demon kings, you know? All that cool stuff.” Marcel flipped through the doodled pages. “I used to be obsessed with comics about them.”

He poked his own chest. “And… see, only godlings have wings.”

He had once thought being one of those heroes would be awesome. But more importantly, discovering his heritage was more of a wake-up call than anything else.

He let Chase soak it in for a second, and retorted quietly with his own question. “Do your changing eyes have a power behind them? I’ve seen only one other person who could do that.”

@loopylin

Babs

“No, she…” Babs blushed. “To tell you the truth, I… I’m jealous of her. It’s silly, of course, but she is just so much more attractive in every way imaginable. It’s hard to explain.”

RAE
                      @rae

@whalekeeper

Chase Duke

That was…different. He’d never met a godling before.

“Do your changing eyes have a power behind them? I’ve seen only one other person who could do that.” Chase sat up straight. He had never been asked that question in his life.

“Ummm… I… ” Chase’s eyes switched between yellow, green and black. He glanced around the shop nervously, even looked at the door like he wanted to leave. “I… ” He opened his mouth and closed his mouth a couple times as if he wanted to say something but didn’t dare. He tripped over a couple more attempts to speak, his eyes keeping up their odd switches. At last, Chase met Marcel’s gaze, and his eyes turned green. About half of his iris’s turned blue, then specks of white appeared the blue. A vague black shape appeared, writhing as a blob until taking it’s form. Grey was added to the black shape, and it now could be clearly seen. A green field, with blue sky and clouds, and a large black and grey snake. Chase held the gaze for a few seconds before his eyes clouded with black. Then flashed yellow twice as if they were blinking lights. All of Chase’s muscles tightened before he let out a breath and relaxed.

“Shyiad. Part.” He whispered, so low it was barely audible.

Whaley
                        @whalekeeper

@rae

Also, remembering your dream about Marcel – it’s so weird… multiple people have dreamt about him 🤣 And I never do. Annoyingly. 😝

Marcel

“Nice.” Marcel beamed. He held the empty soda bottle over his own eye, painting it instantly with turquoise and pink. “Maybe you could magnify it. Like a projector.”

RAE
                          @rae

@whalekeeper

Lucky! No one dreams about any of my charries but me… Except my best friend who had a nightmare over one of my monsters, though she imagined it completely wrong.

Chase Duke

“It’s hard for me to form pictures, even harder to shapeshift. I have no control over the power of shapeshifting, but I’ve been told I will one day.” Chase dropped his gaze to his lap. “You must not tell anyone, a Shyiad is not always welcome, even if he’s mostly human.”

Anonymous
                              • Total Posts: 375

@smiley @whalekeeper

sorry I just dropped off the face of the earth for 24 hours

went to our property in the mountains where there’s not cell reception. I forgot how wonderful the feeling is of just staring into the campfire.

when I come back, I see this:

inbox

Calligripho

“Nothing?” Inky sputtered. “Why, then? What value does it have? What purpose does it serve? Does it at least have a story? A heritage? Why?” He looked at the pen with disbelieving distain.

Whaley
                              @whalekeeper

@rae

Lol 🤪 You’re lucky, I almost never dream about any of my own characters.

Marcel

“I won’t.” This world, whatever it consisted of, was safe. Marcel was sure of that, but if Chase was afraid, it wasn’t right to dismiss his fear. “I get attacked by demons occasionally. So I get it.”

RAE
                                @rae

@calyhuge

I looked at your screenshot and just started giggling, Idk why.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,781 through 3,795 (of 5,544 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >