-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
So…I think that’s why I write more masculine than feminine.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I feel you. And @jonas is right, our culture doesn’t even know what a good family looks like, let alone a good woman.
I think the other side of the coin for me is that I don’t really understand myself. Like, I understand Nahim, and Chase, even…even Terry Darr, more than myself. I’ve honestly have kinda lost…me in the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
Drip. Drip. Drip. Water splashed into Chase’s hair. His knees were brought up to his chest, an his face was hidden in his arms, resting on his patellas. He shivered and looked up, just as rain began to fall. How long he had been in the alley was unknown to him, but he kneit had been at last a coup!e hours. His head throbbed,…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Hey girl!! I was thinking about ya today. We haven’t chatted in F O R E V E R! How are you doing? How’s writing been going? ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok. There’s no rush. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok now for my actual response to this topic. XD
So ummm…
For personalities, I don’t think I have many characters who are like, super introverts. I’m an ambivert, so most of my characters end up being either an ambivert, extrovert, or a super extrovert.
And almost all of my characters end up with a little bit of me in them. 😉 Though I think A…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase will be at the dance lessons, I’ll rp that. may take a while though.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s not as scary as you may think, lol! I’m a girl who tends to hide her emotions/stuff away her emotions, so I do understand men more in that vein. But I think it’s also important to remember that not all men are those tough guys that stuff everything away, have a stiff upper lip, and all those other stere…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium I LOVE YOUR PFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
and who wants brown eyes?
Lol, that’s actually really funny because I love describing my characters’ brown eyes. XD
Also, I’ve been giving characters brown eyes a lot more recently because I realized how pretty they are!
THANK YOU @loopylin!!! *ahem* Yeah, I totally DO NOT have brown eyes. Not at all. Pfft, no way. I mean, what would I hav…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww, Chaseeee 😭
(Btw, is he still going to show up at the dance lessons? Because I bet Callie will see through him and know something’s wrong right away and be like, “Alright, boy, ‘fess up.” …ok, not exactly like that, but you know what I mean. 🤣)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
lol! I can’t wait for that awkward RP…lol
Ikr?! XD
hey…what if Lukas and Liv were partners? Fynn would never stop laughing….lol
Oh yes, that would be fantastic. 😂 (Fynn would laugh until he saw Chase dancing with Callie, then he’d be quite distracted… and confused… and conflicted… and giving his author a good laugh. 🤣 *ahem…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Adrian
“It’s good to meet you both,” Esther said with a nod. “Do either of you know exactly where we are?”
“Ev tells me it’s a castle. Not entirely sure how we got here.” Adrian shrugged.
“Magic, of course,” Ev murmured quietly behind him.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
You’re welcome, lol!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t think I have ever written from the perspective of a male character… I don’t know how XD But I guess it’s a little intimidating having never done it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I really enjoyed reading everyone’s posts! I’m just guessing here, but I feel like brown is the most popular hair color, followed by blonde and black… And then other colors like white and blue lol.
For eyes, I’m going to guess blue is most common for characters? Then brown, then green, and then other colors?
I’m not really sure what kinds of…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedmwriter76
My MC’s tend to be men (idk, they’re easier to write somehow🤣)
I’m not alone!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I can decipher the pig latin (that is pig latin, right?) but I don’t have morse code memorized. I went through what I like to call my “detective phase” a number of years ago and learned a whole bunch of codes. Raegan, if you read the string of words from right to left instead of left to right, it’ll make a little more sense. Take…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I never really go into dyed hair, most of it’s their natural color, I even cringed when I had Terry Darr dye his hair blond for a couple weeks. Reason: I actually promised my grandmother I would never dye my hair.
I also rarely go into makeup with my charries too. Reason: idk, maybe cuz most of them are warrioresses, or too young in my opinion to…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I dug deep into Chase’s heart, and I found a hole. A hole that he wants filled. I dug into Nahim’s heart and found a hole, a hole he wants filled. I dug into my own heart, and found a hole, a hole I want filled.
- Load More

@esther-c HEY!!!! *big hug* Awwww really?? You’re so sweeet ❤️ Ikr!! I’ve missed talking to you!! I was actually just reading your RP for Ev and Adrien in the castle. I LOVE THOSE TWO SO MUCH XDXD
And GIRL!!!! Your writing is AMAZINGG OH MY GOSH!!! Like it’s SO GOOD!!! 😍😍😍😍
I’m great!!! Very busy but great :DD There’s so much stuff going on…[Read more]
Oh yes!! Lol, I love writing them so much. XD I hadn’t written much of them together when they aren’t around Ami, so I decided to try it and it’s actually kind of hilarious. 😂
Awww, thank you so much!!! You don’t know how much that means. 💖💖 I was just having one of those moments the other day where I felt it would take forever for me to be a go…[Read more]