-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m considering adding in two relatively new charries if anyone wants a date for their charrie…. 👀 I don’t have to tho, so don’t feel obligated. XDD
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @vinagirl
If any of you have ideas of plot twists I could add, or events that could happen in the story, I’d love to hear them. I feel like I keep running out of new ideas, but I want to strengthen my story and the characters. Maybe I just need to go read some more historical fiction from this time period lol.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @vinagirl
Here’s the next section! Please tell me if there’s anything that feels superficial or unrealistic. (Raegan, if you haven’t already, you might want to read all the previous posts starting on page one to get caught up)
One afternoon Mama asked me to walk to town for a few things from the store, and as I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Thank you!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m good with the lessons starting if everyone else is. I’ll just wait for everyone else tho before I RP.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley @keilah-h (Sorryyy, I think I forgot to tag you in my last RP)
I feel like we’re writing a romance novel XD
Lol, for real XD
also, Falon’s thoughts strongly remind me of Christy Miller LOL
Oh yeah, for sure! So kinda of related and kind of not, but I feel like I haven’t read your writing in a while, but from reading your RPs, I’ve noticed…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh and praying for your ankle too. That’s no fun. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh I thought I had subscribed but I actually didn’t!! 😭 Sorry y’all. Anyway…
I’ll be praying for you too! ❤️ If you need some encouragement or just someone to talk to, I’ll be here. 💖 God sees you. I know He does. You can take comfort in Him and His Word. I know I have and when you trust Him and are fully devoted to Him, it changes y…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s great that they don’t bother him too much! It took my brother some time to get used to, because he’s more sensitive to needles. I still can’t imagine being a three-year-old though and trying to understand what’s going on.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Jeptune? 🙄 I have no idea where she is rn. Jeptune is an odd slyiad, sometimes she acts insane, other times like a strict school teacher (she actually is Chase Duke’s school teacher, and since slyiads are the natural rivals of shyiads, things go very badly for Chase since he can’t control his powers yet.) Actually, rn she could be anything…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s good! Does he do okay with needles?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a girl character that I’m working on. Just started creating her the other day for a WIP floating around in my head. (Actually, all I have are the character ideas, not the idea for the WIP they’re in XD) Anywho, I’d like to develop her more if y’all want one of you charries to have a date. She’d love that. XD I don’t exa…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol, looks like Wyoh was toying with your post XD
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Do you hear that? Listen! Hearken to nature! Did you see that? Look! Hearken to nature. In the silent stillness still it’s there. Listen! Hearken! Hear the wailings, hear the cries. See the death, look at the brokenness! Interpret them as you wish, but I say, “The earth is longing to be made whole again.”
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Are you okay?
-
@freedomwriter76 I got an email but your comments didn’t show up on both my updates. Can you see them on your end?
-
Your last reply showed up, but not the first one. 🤷♀️
-
It’s Wyoh! 😱 she’s targeting you! Oh no!
-
Wyoh keeps targeting me too…she forces me to spell Trailblazer’s tag wrong XD
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know a girl I could add at last resort for him…her name is Narray Nayhelm, but everyone calls her Nar. Afraid of nothing, (especially blood) and also really nice with sometimes a motherly quality with her patients. She’s a doctor, but at the age I would add her to the RP (age fifteen) she’d be considered by the Realn an…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, sorry, now I get it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic An aggravation over Stained Glass in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Burning tears in silence fall
Mingling with the shattered glass.
Still I watch the moonlight pale
As shadows flicker, while He walks past
Idt that’s any better either, but it’s all I really can think of. Your style is very different from mine, but I like it a lot 🙂 -
Ruth replied to the topic An aggravation over Stained Glass in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
With skillful fingers, it is He who selects
A piece of glass now darkly stained
And edged in silver carefully sets
It in my empty window frame.Idk if that’s any better.
- Load More
