-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @calyhuge @loopylin @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @rae @anyone-I-missed
Alright… y’all’s charries might already be all paired up, but I’m adding in my two new charries nonetheless. Hehehe. They don’t belong to a story yet because… well I got an idea for them before I got any ideas for their story. XD fyi, they don’t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hugo has a friend who isn’t in this school who actually gets hurt 24/7 and would give Nar waaaay too much trouble XD
Lol! No one gives Nar more trouble than her adopted older brother, Junior! He doesn’t like her fussing over him, and well…Nar always keeps sleeping pills with her for a reason… He often gets hurt and doesn’t admit i…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Hey! Sorry I meant to respond to this when I saw it, but I got distracted with other stuff xD.
The first ones probably my favorite. The second one feels a little abrupt… almost, if that makes sense. But I think they both work!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas
All snowflakes are white
All water is snowflakes
Therefore all water is white!All leaves are purple
All horses are leaves
Therefore all horses are purple!Both valid, both false! Lol! Sorry, I can’t send you pics anymore so I’m annoying you with my beautiful syllogisms!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Someone needs too keep an eye on those two…*looks suspiciously at Rae and Jonas*…things get crazy when they’re left unsupervised!!!
Yep! 😂 you wouldn’t believe some of the stuff I do when I’m feeling giddy.
Me??? I’m the responsible one here!
At least you should be… Actually you were, you stopped the Validity and craz…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Kari would have been given beginner training in the use of a light weight sword. She would have weapons, but nothing too big since I doubt she’s strong enough to use a broadsword.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Does Kari have a weapon of any kind that she would have been given? I know there was some minimal training, or at least, they planned to. I don’t remember if that ended up happening or if the fire diverted everything.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
Nar looked down at Hugo’s grinning face. She pressed her right hand over her heart, curtseying with no dress.
“Yeh, we can be friends.” She smiled, however strange these people were, Hugo Hesper Angelo seemed like a gentleman. Her red eyes sparkled.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
BTW, I’m playing with Nahim’s voice, so don’t be surprised if suddenly it fades out or turns metallic, machinery sounding.
Nahim
Nahim was aware, alert. He heard something approaching, or so he thought. He wasn’t sure if he was in one of his waking dreams, pacing guard for Johann. He shook himself. Next thing he knew, Ellis had Conviction…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
“Is there something I can do for you?” Nar met his amber eyes.
“I don’t know.” She laughed. “I just kinda approached the first person I saw. What’s your name? And which planet do you come from? Are you hurt in any way?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I shall remember that! Thx.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@scoutfinch180 oh! You’re from SE too! I joined there like…idk…two months? Maybe? Before they shut down! Actually, I was under the same username I use here, had a Friesian PFP. Did you know you can still log in and get to your profile, and to your subscribed topics?
Okay…sit down and take a deep breath…I usually loose most my friends in…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I can’t wait for the next part! I don’t really have many ideas for plot events, but I’ll let you know if I think of any good ones! Yeah, probably reading other books like it would help.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk, she sounds pretty great, but I’d have to see her in rp to know if Chase would like her. Would you mind doing a Wing it to Win it with her and rp?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
Nar adjusted the satchel hanging from her shoulder to rest on the opposite hip. The blonde at the desk said they had no rules about students carrying medical supplies, but she never saw the stuuf Nar kept for when Junior wasn’t letting her work…Nar was pretty sure knockout pills would be banned.
She smiled as she entered the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
When a slyiad shifts, you can tell by like one or two things that they aren’t what they seem. Eight eyes is an example. In her teacher form, she has some orange spots on her arms, that she hides.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t think getting Fennin’s feet wet would deflect lightning into the ground, that is, I believe, scientifically impossible. Also, are you aware that just lightning hitting next to Fennin would cause serious burns? Is this some kind of magical lightning that isn’t real lightning? Also, Fennin is wearing boots, how is he supposed to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Or she could end up with Clint, because I have a feeling Ami and Ev are finally going to recognize how they feel for each other at the dance. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk XD
I think we had a group with some of Euodia’s charries and Calyhuge’s charries, but I don’t know what happened to that. We might be able to just put them wherever we want. 😝
alsoooo, I just realized that out of the Avengers crew, Clint is the only one that has a date, oof.
(since Euodia is gone, now Bucky is also alone…
- Load More

@rae
Oh my gosh….XD