-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @rae @highscribeofaetherium @calyhuge @savannah_grace2009 @beth-torres @I’m-sure-I-missed-someone
Kari
As chaos ensued, Kari drew her sword. She knew she’d probably have to use it at some point, but now, in the heat of the moment, she wondered if she would be good enough to stay alive. Minimal practice had given her the ability to defend…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @vinagirl
K, I got some more for ya!
Mama made me rest over the next few days. I felt bad, leaving all the chores to her, but she recruited George and Abe to help out whenever they could. I appreciated the time to think and pray. My leg was still in pain when I walked, but several times I limped outside to the…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Writer quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
“Either write things worth reading or do things worth writing.” – Ben Franklin
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.” -Maya Angelou
“There is no rule on how to write. Sometimes it comes easily and perfectly; sometimes it’s like drilling rock and then blasting it out with charges.” -Ernest…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Was this going to be the first chapter? I’m assuming if it’s not, that we would have already know a bit more about the family/characters, but there were a couple places I noticed that weren’t super clear about who a certain person was.
She was messing with Jason’s hat as Colton approached.
For example, right here, I had no idea who J…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Jeptune
She didn’t like it, she DID NOT like it. Jeptune huffed, she only liked trees when she put herself there… Or when she put others there. Recovering from the throw, she shot another sticky web at the two, as the girl tried to help her brother. Settling down, Jeptune decided to just shoot webs until the two were thoroughly s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Um…okay, sorry about that post.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic December Daily Poetry in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Random interjection of verse!!!!
Just a girl with big dreams and a heart full of Going,
Hands for the harvest and tales for the Sowing,
Awaiting her story but even then knowing-
That fields laid to follow are still part of Growing.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Diverged in a Wood in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
This looks amazingly! I would love to join in, although…
My writing isn’t the very great yet, (but my sister who is reading over my shoulder just said it wasn’t bad either). I do write clean, the prose is just bumpy. I’d love to try though.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Writer quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Writing is the music of the heart in words.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase hugged Sef gently against his body. “It’s okay,” He whispered. He didn’t know why, but he got a feeling of almost possessiveness over Sef. He felt as though if anyone tried to hurt her, he would protect her with even his life. “You can tell me anything, I won’t make fun of you, I won’t turn away. I’m right…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Writer quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Firs of all, welcome to KP! I don’t think I’ve met you yet. I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, fiction-writing, homeschooled, God-loving, teen girl!
Now that I’ve introduced myself…
Anyway, to answer your question. XD There’s a ton of awesome quotes Jerry Jenkins complied in this article.
Hope it helps!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“Are you sure? You can tell me anything.”
Lukas knew he could by the way she smiled. But he held back. If she knew his doubts, then maybe she would pull away… and that would leave Lukas by himself again. The leftover. The extra wheel.
There was Ev and Ami.
Fynn and Callista.
Last thing he had heard was that even…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awww!! Sef&Chase are so sweet together!! Callie is going to love this. And if they show up at the dance together, she’s probably going to squeal. Like, no kidding. 😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke.
“In a way, you have known me all your life, I guess. I have no doubt you already know my fears, my nightmares, the dark moments when I want to die. The relief of running out to nature where no one is there to hurt me. And if someone knows that about me, about us, they know most of our heart and thoughts already.”…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I totally think you should let Carrie have her robotic arms.
Jeptune
Jeptune glanced at the dagger quickly, before liking back at the two. A web shot out towards them, thick as climbing rope and as sticky as tree sap.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
“Magical?” Nar laughed. “I guess you could say that! Though, I would call your world magical too. Every morning I read until breakfast, which I’m told not to make by my brothers because…I’m not the best cook in the world. After breakfast, if we are on Banor, I go over to Master Milcah’s training academy to spend the day. If we…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
I’m still here… I know I’ve been pretty quiet lately but I’ve been busy. I’m gonna try to involve Kari a little bit more when I have another chance to RP tomorrow afternoon.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Just adding to the list of ship names, eh?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim
Where was the fire elf? All he saw was Rigere, who was mounting another spell against him. She had already thrown away his sword with her spells. As his metallic voice sang out in defiance, a great shadow crossed the night sky. At first, he thought it to be Snake, but then he saw what it was, another dragon. Not now. Nahim looked over to…[Read more]
- Load More
