-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m starting to worry about Marcel…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
2222 not bad.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol. I only loved two Christmas movies when I actually bothered to watch them. One about a lame lamb who met Jesus, and another about three quarrelsome quail. I have fond memories of them.
Also, Nahim’s name is pronounced Nay-him not Nah-him
Nahim Jr.
Junior narrowed his eyes even more at the hand that Hugo put forth to him.
“I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
Junior narrowed his red eyes. The dragon on his shoulder made a trilling noise, and rubbed itself against his neck.
“Nar, you should be more careful of who you go out with.” Nar laughed.
“I’ve rarely met someone as sweet as Hugo, and do you think just because I don’t practise in excess that I can’t defend myself if I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
“I used to play the flute. Father ruined that many years ago. I used to sing a little, but I haven’t for two years. I play football, and spend time in nature. That’s…basically it. I don’t read books much, I don’t listen to much music, I don’t do any craft things. I’ve been told I have pretty handwriting, but I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Praying for him.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow that sounds like a child’s dream right there! Or like something out of Elf haha. You’re making me hungry!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nice topic!!
Biggest one: how do you celebrate Christmas Eve/Christmas? (family gatherings, church services, other fun traditions?)
So, we don’t live near any of our extended family right now, but sometimes we meet up with my Dad’s parents. We’ve never done Christmas with my mom’s side (that I can remember). This year they came a few…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve never heard of popcorn cake… or was there supposed to be a comma between the two words?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Glad to hear that! Merry Christmas!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m kinda excited to add him, so I will. I’ll make him a senior (highschooler, not an old man XD) I guess…but be prepared for some odd happenings.
Nahim Alfred Nayhelm Jr. True name: Alpha Grath.Â
He’s about six feet tall with a muscular build. Red irises and sclerae, (Nar only has red irises) and black hair that has a couple…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic An aggravation over Stained Glass in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
My style…I’m not really sure where it has come from, except that almost all the poetry I’ve read was written before the 1940’s.
The meter here is roughly 7-8 syllables with a pause of cadence in the middle of each line. The rhythm is One and TWO and Three and FOUR. I hope that helps and isn’t more confusing.
Ah, slant rhyme. I have…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
My favorite treats are these cookies called sour cream cut-outs.
I don’t think I’ve ever heard of those. I’ll have to look them up!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
 The night before, we all sleep around the Christmas tree. She turns on old radio shows, like OLD old ones from the 1930 something’s, and doze off with the faint static and long-dead caroling people in your head.
I’ve always wanted to sleep around the tree sometime, but I think if we kept the lights on I wouldn’t be able to sleep.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Cranberry sauce, I eat it by the spoonful XD
I don’t normally eat cranberry sauce, but we do have a cranberry relish sometimes (most often at Thanksgiving). It’s more like a fruit salad, but I would probably eat cranberry sauce by the spoonful too, haha.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Haha I forgot about the tree! We have a fake one now. We used to get real ones when I was little, but then it started bothering our allergies (especially my dad) so we switched to the fake one. I miss the smell of the real ones, but I like that we can set it up right after Thanksgiving and keep it up until after New Year’s, and it still looks nice.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
…and if someone takes too long, everyone starts singing Joy to the World.
That strikes me funny for some reason! I don’t think either of my parents would be happy if we woke them up like that, lol.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aaaaand since I started this topic, I’ll answer the questions myself!
Starting with Christmas Eve: my family doesn’t usually do much the first part of the day, but our church has Christmas Eve services in the evening, so we’ll often have an earlier meal, and somewhere along the line we started eating shrimp every year, but it’s not usually…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer started the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I know this doesn’t have to do with writing whatsoever… but I love hearing about how other people celebrate Christmas, so I started this topic to share everything Christmas! I’m gonna list out a bunch of questions, and you can answer whatever you desire.
Biggest one: how do you celebrate Christmas Eve/Christmas? (family gatherings, church…[Read more]
- Load More
