-
Ruth replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi! I’m Ruee!
And this is me:
Horses, writing, machine embroidery, cherry weather, horses, cranberry sauce made at home, horses, cats, good books, did I mention horses?
Don’t like jello and I apologize if that offends you, but I tried it once and felt like I was going throw up.
I write sci-fi and fantasy. My WIP is a sci-fi rn a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim
Nahim looked around him, looking for those who needed help the most. He pressed his fingers to his side, and red liquid flowed over them. He winced, and his vision blurred, but he wanted to keep going. He saw Fennin, and Nora, fighting some black cloak floating around with eyes and a couple soldiers ( @calyhuge you can rp that part…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@walkbyfaith Hey! I’m RAE around here. My nickname is Ruee. I’m a horse crazy sci-fi and fantasy writing fourteen year old.
Do you know how to post an intro?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have like…nothing to rp. Wait…
Do you think Tren would let Carrie get attacked and do nothing?!
Jeptune
Oh, she hated being knocked around. She shape shifted, her form becoming a snake with purple eyes and orange spots. Slipping free and shifting again into a slyiad, she readied for a charge, but as her body began going into…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
For some reason, I was in Chase’s mind when I was reading your rp about Marcel, and Chase got really angry and even shifted into a snake. Idk what happened exactly, but all of a sudden, I could feel Chase get very protective.
Anyways…
Chase Duke
“I-I’m Chase. W-we were talking about… Personal things. I-I said something that…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m right there with Sara… I was laughing so hard! Mr. Mwahahaha and the plunger gun… LOL!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I liked those! My favorite part was probably the worldbuilding and seeing how the fairy tales tied in to the series. You’re right though, there was a lot of romance. 😑
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyy, I got it! XD That’s actually really funny and clever.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That is so interesting! I love the arcs, they sound really realistic. It’s kind of cool that Ami’s, Ev’s, and the villain’s main desire is for control.
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah it is, actually. 😂 I didn’t want to write about someone getting married so I chose adoption instead. XDD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Lol! For a moment I thought that first one might be based off of Esther from the Bible. It’s not, right?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh and for those of you wondering, Ami’s type 2.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @hybridlore @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @rae @grcr @anyone-else
Sooo… I was working on some “character-building” the past day or so, and I’ve fixed my MCs’ character arcs/internal conflicts to tie into the theme more and so I can write them better/more accurately. (With a l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ack! Sorry I’m late, but I finally found time to read this. M’kay…
So the one big thing that I noticed was a lot of telling and info-dumping. I could handle the information, but it’s not always enjoyable to read a bunch of backstory. Stuff like that should be sprinkled throughout. Besides that, there were a few places where things…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Of course! (:
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @jonas @anyone
Ok, so I have bad writing, but my worst writing I deleted years ago!!! 😭 There was three chapters of a book I wrote on my parents computer when I was like 7, I tried to start a few books when I was 9/10/11, I had an almost completed book around 11, but I still have a book I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think so! You can go ahead and RP first if you want. 🙃
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
XD Yeah, I could see that!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 it’s official, Leo is just plain hard to draw. I’m currently revising the revision of the eighth or so sketch I did of him.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s okay. Chase has black hair, pale skin. His irises are usually black, but change color. Green means he has earned your trust. He’s wearing currently a white T-shirt and jeans. Oh, and his arms and hands are noticeably scarred.
One note, if Sef is with Chase, he’d step in front of her and act very different, but I guess Sef isn’t…[Read more]
- Load More
