Liberty

  • @freedomwriter76

    Umm… Yes please!!! I love this idea so much!! 😝

    M’kay, here we gooo…

    Fin, Leo, Wolfgang, Jacob, Iris, Ezra andddd… Erich. (I don’t think that’s exactly $25, but whatever.)

    (I am so gonna have to do this with my charries now… 😏)

  • @thearcaneaxiom

     I’m very not Calvinist, lol!

    I didn’t think you were. I’m used to that, my grandfather and my…technically step-grandmother are not Calvinists either. In fact, Grandpa openly opposes Calvinism to the point of saying that John Calvin was a heretic. It has caused some…divisions to say the least.

    Regardless, I would argue that no…

    [Read more]

  • Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago

    @freedomwriter76 Two things:
    The only metal band I like named SABATON, has a song called “Inmate 4859” and under the vid was this:
    “Using the alias of Tomasz Serafinski, brave Polish soldier Witold Pilecki willingly entered Auschwitz to gather intelligence. He became Inmate 4859. Two years later, he fled from the concentration camp to share its…[Read more]

    • Okay, I’ll begin typing it up, don’t know how soon I can post it…

      • oh dear…I just found a family tree, and apparently my great great great grandfather was named Adolf Schneider.

        • @freedomwriter76 I have the first part. I have typed it up as she did, including the punctuation mistakes. Also, Oma and Opa are German for Mother and Father.

          And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose. Rom. 8. 28.
          PARTS FROM MY DIARY.
          We would like…[Read more]

          • How am I doing? My immediate answer, fine. Stagnant would be a better word. Christmas went well. I’ve been playing with the plot and timeline of my WIP. I planned out and wrote snippets of a betrayal. I’m going to go to work tomorrow.

            Haven’t talked to my Dad for a couple weeks, as in had a heart conversation. I never talk to my mom about how…[Read more]

    • I’m sorry! You’re right…I’m just messed up in the head today…I said pumping instead of posting when I was talking about trotting today TWICE! And as a horse person, I know that’s wrong…ugh, I’ve just had a bad day, week, month…let’s make it a bad year, and I have little hope for tomorrow.

  • @freedomwriter76

    Leonnnn 😭

  • Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago

    @freedomwriter76

    RIKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m gonna go cry now…

  • @freedomwriter76

    Oh my goodness! It’s so simple, but it looks so good!!

  • Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago

    @freedomwriter76

    A naga is a creature from Indian mythology. half snake, half man.

    This charrie is the first character design for the future wife of Alpha Grath (you know the son of my biggest antag who wants to kill his father? That guy.) I’m thinking on giving her a human head now, but keeping the eyes, because Alpha loves her eyes.

  • Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago

    “Glace, Glace, come home.” The words whisper in my dreams. It is Gloria’s sweet voice, calling me from far away, begging me to return to her.
    The saying is “Heroes are the one who bleeds, red drops that fall like planter’s seeds” but who ever said that “Heroes are the ones who die inside”? Who said “Heroes are the ones who are undervalued the…[Read more]

  • Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago

    @whalekeeper

    I found this reference pic, and It just made me think of Marcel❤

  • Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago

    @keilah-h

    This a drawing from a while ago of a naga…

    Eh, a little hard to see, but you can get the jist right? The bottom one is her in armor, the top is just whatever. I am painfully aware her arm is weird in that one.

    Oh, this is older than I thought…My signature isn’t even correct! Okay, this was from a year ago.

  • @thearcaneaxiom

    Mars hill, somewhere in Acts, where…hold on, let me get the reference…
    Acts 17:22-31

    22 Then Paul stood in the midst of the [a]Areopagus and said, “Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things you are very religious; 23 for as I was passing through and considering the objects of your worship, I even found an altar with this…

    [Read more]

  • Esther posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago

    @freedomwriter76
    Heyyy. So I know you might be busy, but do you want to RP for Clint in the school RP? I think I tossed both he and Ami in the dance classes. If you can’t, don’t worry about it. I was just wondering. 😊

  • @thearcaneaxiom

    Put that way…XD Anselm would probably never win a debate on Mars hill!

    Okay, a logos argument for God…I’ve heard this one but I forget who exactly said…

    The infinity of math is so great that no human mind can conceive it.

    If no intelligent human mind can conceive it, then no unintelligent force could conceive it either

    If…

    [Read more]

  • Esther replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago

    @mcmuffin

    Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl! I’ve written fantasy and dystopian, but I have some ideas for historical fiction and contemporary.

    Sooo… now for some questions!

    1. Favorite Halo game? (My brother’s played some of them, s…[Read more]

  • @thearcaneaxiom

    it proves that a god exists. While you and I know that there is only ONE God, and the rest come from human imagination, to an unbeliever, that argument still only proves there is a god. There is some supreme power that is “greatest conceivable being” by that logical statement, but it doesn’t not logically prove that that being i…[Read more]

  • @rae

    Sorry my response is so late! But I was finally able to get to this.

    M’kay. So overall, I was a little confused at what was going on, maybe because some oddly worded sentences, or maybe I was reading it too fast. XD That’s the initial thing I noticed.

    I’m not sure what other feedback to give. You said some parts were giving you troub…[Read more]

  • @thearcaneaxiom

    Okay…I think I get it…That would be fun to discus, I just dk how to start one.

  • Esther replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago

    @walkbyfaith

    My favorite book (besides the Bible, always number one <3) is currently “Beach Haven” by T.I. Lowe. My favorite author is probably either Toni Shiloh, Kristi Ann Hunter, or Becky Wade (all Christian romance authors)

    Awesome!! I don’t think I’ve heard of any of those authors. I’ll have to look them up!

    Captain Smek from “Home”, S…

    [Read more]

  • hybridlore replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago

    @mcmuffin

    Awesome! I’ve read Hatchet before! 😁

  • hybridlore replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago

    @walkinspirit

    I have trouble keeping my hobbies from consuming my thoughts, and I constantly worry that I’m putting them over God in my life. This year, God has shown me ways to healthily enjoy my passions and gifts He’s given me. I’m by no means perfect, but I’m consistently learning how to keep God number one ☺️

    I struggle with that too! I’m gla…[Read more]

  • Load More
>