-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“What have I got to say for myself? Nothing.” He shrugged, trying to straighten out the spikes that Jaz had created with her tongue in his hair. “Except that i apologize for how bad my hair looks right now. Blame the dragon.” Jaz huffed as best a dragon could, and slapped Junior across the face wth her tail, turning around on…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry if I don’t reply fast or quickly or anything like that, I’m falling behind for various reasons…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, I think Riina would love to see Jr humiliated, and Nat would help her out! XD
Yes, he’s eighteen in this AU.
@highscribeofaetherium @sara too
Thank you for the offers! I just first would like to see what Riina does if you don’t mind.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Guys, I need prayer again. I’m showing symptoms of type one diabetes. We don’t know for sure yet, but it is really looking like that’s what’s been going on. Diabetes also apparently runs in my family, on both sides. Just pray that God’s will be done with this.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I didn’t reply earlier, but I am praying.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
what is the Meglena scene if you want to talk about it?
Oops, sorry. Meglena is a planet that is covered in fog so thick that you cannot see someone next to you, unless they are literally touching you. It gets creepier when there are these glowing things that race around in the dark (think Speed Stinger things from httyd (Google it…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m too busy today to try to write an RP, but if I can come up with something, I’ll try to get one done tomorrow or Thursday.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awww, that’s so sad! 😭 The parallelism is really cool though.
@rae Ooh, that’s a great fear for a villain! Very relatable
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Ooh, this is really interesting! Haha, I noticed that about @scoutfinch180 too, it was very thorough!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Guys…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@ANYONE
IS THERE ANY WAY ONE OF YOUR CHARRIES CAN GET OL’ JUNIOR TO ACTUALLY DANCE?!
Idk, I think being awkwardly pulled into a dance would humble him a little XD -
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*steeples fingers together and sets elbows on table*
@freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @idk, anyone’s welcome
I discovered Alpha’s greatest fear (I’m very proud of myself).
At first, Alpha, to me and to my charries, seems fearless. Sometimes he also seems heartless (like the time he almost murdered a doctor because the doctor obeyed orders…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay…someone invent a time machine so I can go back to when Riker was a boy and take him away before all that happened, then I’ll do it to Fin too, and Hans…
Then you’ll do it to Chase, and we’ll be good!
XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, pics have recently been attacked by Wyoh. Old posts too I guess.
I’ll make a full reply later since I’m angry at myself rn, and when I get angry, most ppl think it’s at them. Same with disappointment.
Rn, just a few things…
- There is no possible way I can combine Alpha’s and Nahum’s stories. It would overwhelm both…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I officially label myself an idiot who can’t explain anything right!
Ugh! I’ll reply once I cool off…
This is all my fault.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, it sounds so cool! Yeah, that’s a good way to get information, XD. A mystery-type thing would be cool! I don’t have too many ideas right now, but I would love to read it if you end up posting pieces later!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!! Yeah, I will!
So, it’s realistic. I almost said contemporary, but I think I’m going to have it take place in the 90s. Because my dad lived in New Mexico for a few years, and I believe it was during that time. So I’m going to pick his brain and try to make it as realistic as possible. I won’t put it in the same town but I m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Apparently I had already made that exact post before so I had to add an extra emoji XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
😭😭😭
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
i do (I remember bc I cried over that ending and wish it was not so every. Single. Time. I. Think. About. Him.) I don’y know about Sara
- Load More

You’re good!! (: