-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“It’s okay. Neither am I. We could just walk down the street until we find a good place. I think I saw a lot of people taking walks around downtown.”
I have a feeling this isn’t going to be ‘real quick,’ as Lukas put it. XD Fynn’s gonna be like, “Aww, you went on your first date!” And Lukas is going to deny it u…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
@magicalstories0611
Heyyy! It’s been a while (ok, more like F O R E V E R!). How are you doing? What have you been writing lately and how’s it been coming along? -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
but it feels like we’ve been here for hours!
Actually, it’s been more like weeks, Liv… 🤫
Lukas
“Well,” he glanced around the room, “I have to agree with you on that. We could slip out and grab something to eat real quick.” He shrugged.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww!! 🥺 I can’t believe how much detail you put into your villains’ backstories. It makes them so likable in a way I love as a writer but hate as a reader. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ve never tried to create a new setting for a story that is already well under way. (I almost always create the setting first.)
Yeahhh, I did create the setting in the beginning stages of the book, but I just now noticed that I don’t like it as much as I did before. XD
Ok! Thanks so much!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
He let out a quick laugh, his voice cracking. For some reason, all the words jumbling around in his head couldn’t manage to come out in a logical sentence. Finally, after opening and closing his mouth a few times, he cleared his throat and found something to say. “W-well, um, I, I guess I got lucky then.” He flash…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry to keep you waiting!!
You’re totally fine! No worries!
Ev
“You don’t know what the Fatherland is? It is the center of the Third Reich, the nation that is and will rise above all the others. It is only the greatest nation on Earth, and it will grow to encompass all of the nations that are inferior.”
Uh-oh. Ev didn’t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I started writing an rp, but I’ve got a problem with I’ve got different types of Realn dance just jumbling together in my brain. I’m gonna have to come back to this.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, it is pretty cool!
@everyone
Hallie and Easton are open for more questions if anyone wants to interview them!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whoever
I know some of y’all said you had charries just chillin’ rn. If you want, Hallie’s looking for someone to dance with. But she won’t mind just chatting with someone too.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
He chuckled, his cheeks flushing. “I wouldn’t say scary… I’m just not as bold as most people.” He didn’t feel like telling her he was worried she’s say no.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
“Anything that’s not boring? I’m afraid I only know the lively dances of my people, which, I’m sure, you cannot do.” Despite his attempts to hide it, the small, sneaky smile returned.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
“Really? You seem to matter to me, and I’m considered a man of power. I give you the title of Maiden Warrioress.” He smiled. “Shall we dance? What style do you prefer, Maiden Warrioress?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
He’s acting serious! It feels almost wrong! He’s acting like he’s supposed too!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“Every Maiden over the age of fourteen amd under twenty is a Young Warrioress in my culture. I am a Young Warrior by one year. Do you prefer to be called ‘mi’ lady’? Or ‘maiden’ maybe? What is your title in your culture, Saoirse?” His voice was strangely sweet and pleasant.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @smiley
I have some profile ideas, still in working progress, but this is the bare bones of it all… Oh btw, this story is in a fantasy setting…I had to change some things so it would work, but it does add a unique twist…
Tony Stark Ward
Tony was basically an ordernary guy who had a longing to discover a way to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh dear, my MP3 just played a song called “could I have this dance?” And I just lost my sanity.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“Lordling Nahim A. Nayhelm Jr. Son of former Realn emperor Lord Nahim A. Nayhelm, second father of the Nayhelm. You may simply call me Nahim, Warrioress. May I ask in turn what your name and heritage is?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It’s fine. Chase would probably break it off himself for Felicity…and not tell anyone he now has a broken finger.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
What’s a palindrome?
- Load More

OMG HIIIII ESTHER!!
I’m actually so great!! Oh hahahaha the writing has not really been going. 😅😅 I’ve just been really busy with school and stuff, and I just haven’t had the motivation to write recently. If I could ask for your help with a new idea for writing, that would be so great!!
So glad you’re doing awesome!! 😄
Oh yeah, that’s not fun. But I get it. Life is busy. 🙃
Yeah sure!! I’d love to! Are you looking for new ideas, or help with a new idea of your own?