-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I mostly made up charries then because at night I had loneliness issues, even though I’m a sibling child. Even now, the night is when my charries chat.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I knew they existed, but I didn’t watch the Marvel movies until I was, like, around 14-15 or so lol. 😂
XDXD that is very funny to me cuz I am 14!
If you didn’t watch marvel movies with her she would’ve been watching disney princess movies like every other girl
I never liked Disney princesses…the only one I like is the 2…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
In all seriousness, I think first we need a setting. Are we gonna keep Lillen? If not, do you want me to create a new culture, or is someone else going too?
Are we gonna start with a fresh slate of charries showing up?
Are we keeping the same plot?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I have an insanity problem with dragons…if you haven’t noticed XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I love being ridiculous -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
May I suggest we begin with a bunch a inspirational dragon pictures? I have some new Toothless ones.
Okay, okay, yes I know. I’m being ridiculous XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @savannah_grace2009 @jonas
Chase Duke
The pressure from the demon’s arm grew lighter, but the magic still swirled about Chase. He didn’t know what to do, if he stayed where he was, he’s loose both his consciousness and his snake form. Moving, fighting was his best option, but how should he move?
I’m wasting time. I need…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Never heard of it…but I am not the first person to ever hear news, I didn’t even know that the Marvel movies existed until I was like ten!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
…And turning every else’s charries into swiss cheese…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
If anything hilarious happens, make sure to tag me, lol
oh, don’t worry, I’ll tag you once I begin spamming @jonas with dragon pics!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Still deciding. If I do, nahim won’t be in it, I’ll put a different charrie here…For now just go on without me.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aghh it looks like it also missed @jonas @esther-c @beth-torres in my post. Remind me not to put your tags right after the dash again.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 for some reason it looks like your tag didn’t work in my last post.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok, let’s also figure out which characters are in this.
-Kari
-Ottoline (@savannah_grace2009, are you dropping Marcurious from the RP or bringing him in?)
-Hugo? @acancello you’re still in, right?
–@esther-c (potentially bringing some in?)
–@beth-torres and @rae are either of you sticking around in the party with any of your…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @jonas @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @keilah-h @acancello @trailblazer @whalekeeper @loopylin @savannah_grace2009
Not finished yet, but I did a vid for Alpha and Emmie after Emmie’s death. Any suggestions?
My two big questions are
- Did I put the pictures to the music okay?
- Is the repetition okay, or does it…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
That could work. Or one of the characters was telling everyone else a story? (And the story was everything that happened?)
-
Trailblazer changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I think I’ll bow out of the adventure part, but I’ll probably stalk this topic from time to time to see what’s going on.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m fine with that. Did we want to just drop them back in and pretend nothing ever happened? Or create some sort of a story for what happened?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
That’s a cool idea, too.
Or, if we were going to just bring our characters back, the ones who are still in could just wake up or something and everything that happened was just a bad dream they all happened to have, or a 3D movie or something. Or one of the characters was telling an elaborate story they were all part of, and something…[Read more]
- Load More
