Talking about are Fanfics

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Talking about are Fanfics

Viewing 15 posts - 1,531 through 1,545 (of 1,575 total)
  • Author
    Smiley
    @smiley
      • Total Posts: 2179

@freedomwriter76

you’re welcome

I found it on Pinterest

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@smiley

….I think I may have to do that now…

Smiley
        @smiley

@freedomwriter76

…*waits patiently* …

Oxygen shortage

RAE
          @rae
            • Total Posts: 3010

@freedomwriter76

Never heard of it…but I am not the first person to ever hear news, I didn’t even know that the Marvel movies existed until I was like ten!

Anonymous

Yeah, I feel that, Rae

@rae
              @smiley

I knew they existed, but I didn’t watch the Marvel movies until I was, like, around 14-15 or so lol. 😂

Anonymous

and that already feels like a lifetime ago somehow🥺

Smiley
                @smiley

@freedomwriter76 @rae

I’ve been watching marvel movies since I was like six, and my Mom blames my brother

If you didn’t watch marvel movies with her she would’ve been watching disney princess movies like every other girl

XD

I wasn’t a tom boy or anything, I just preferred super heroes, I remember instead of Disney princess costume I had a bat girl costume

also when I was nine, I was home along with my brother, and I convinced him to watch Bat Man begins with me, my Dad came home and he wasn’t mad cause he never stated it was a movie we couldn’t watch or anything, he just said we couldn’t watch the second one

But my brother told me the movie was creepy, yet I didn’t even get remotely scared by it LOL

but he was the one who bought the first Avengers’ movie on Dvd and stuff, he also got earth’s mightiest heroes series on DVD, one of the best animated ones

and since then, they became my favorite

Oxygen shortage

RAE
                  @rae

@freedomwriter76 @smiley

I knew they existed, but I didn’t watch the Marvel movies until I was, like, around 14-15 or so lol. 😂

XDXD that is very funny to me cuz I am 14!

If you didn’t watch marvel movies with her she would’ve been watching disney princess movies like every other girl

I never liked Disney princesses…the only one I like is the 2015 Cinderella liveaction. I barely watched movies as a young kid, mostly just snuggled up next to my grandfather or dad and ask them to read books. I also loved playing outside, doing things I wasn’t supposed to do like playing in the pond, and exploring the woods alone. Idk if I was a tom boy or not for this, but I absolutely LOVED hunting for snakes, spiders and bugs with my brothers…well, the spiders, I stopped hunting them after I got bit by one and discovered I was allergic. So I have a healthy fear of them. Never was bit by a snake though.

The other thing I used to do was pretend I was this charrie (a firefighter named Eugene) I made up, and I’d also talk to Dust Bees and my little purple dragons…I made my mom think I was insane.

RAE
                    @rae

I mostly made up charries then because at night I had loneliness issues, even though I’m a sibling child. Even now, the night is when my charries chat.

Anonymous

@rae @smiley

That’s hilarious, Miley XD

and Rae, my Mom grew up doing things like that (going out into the woods, chasing down animals, lizards, snakes, etc) so I do understand that too 😂

and yeahhhh, I was a girl that was into Disney Princesses. Mostly Rapunzel and Elsa…I had an Elsa dress and a Repunzel doll, but I wasn’t HUGE into it, and all of it faded away when I loved Sonic the Hedgehog, and then THAT went away as Marvel took over lol.

So yeah, I’m more of a superhero girl now, as long as they’re Marvel…or Dean Kaine Superman😂

but it is funny bc I used to think that I would never like superheroes XD but marvel changed everything for me

XDXD that is very funny to me cuz I am 14!

LOL Rae XXD

yeahhhh, I’m going on 17 this year, so 😂

Anonymous

the live action Cinderella was amazing tho @rae

but honestly, I can see how I’ve grown to become less of a super girly girl.

I used to want/love wearing dresses, skirts, and the color pink when I was younger.

I still love dressing up in dresses and skirts, (although I go for a more feminine, adult style now haha), but I am also known by the people around me by now to be a girl that also loves wearing T-shirts, ripped jeans, flannels, and combat boots XD

I also like wearing dog tags, chokers, fingerless gloves, and there have been times where I’ve dressed in basically all black from head to toe 😂

and I prefer colors like purple, red, black, tan, and gray now, tbh…and most of my clothes are specific colors that will match with just about anything (like black! XXD)

Smiley
                          @smiley

@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @rae

Y’all I have a new idea, and uhhh I’m really in love with it

(Also I kind of did this idea a long time ago, but it’s also nothing like that)

Avengers: Next Generation

(also this universe is kind of an AU, so somethings are different)

first kid

Sarah James Rogers (or Jamie as every calls her) age: 15

daughter of Steve and Natasha

Okay yes her face claim is Dove Cameron (for reasons… mostly cause the inspiration for this AU came from this Pinterest video I saw where this person said what actresses would play the Avengers’ kids and Dove Cameron was picked for Steve and Natasha’s kid)

Jamie is much more like her Mom than her Dad, she has a sass and a quick wit that gets her into trouble quite a bit. She can be a bit wild at times and it’s pretty common for her to get the look from her Dad that says “I raised you better than to do that” yet she’s still her Dad’s daughter and she loves anytime she can spend with him, except running with him in the morning cause she hates waking up early

Despite that, she’s a good daughter, does well in school, and is a loyal friend. Her very best friend is Jackson Wilson, the son of Sam Wilson. But things are changing as Rebecca Barnes moves back to New York and starts going to school with the other Avenger kids.

She’s still trying to figure out her place in this chaotic bunch, and the bar is high since everyone compares her to her parents, especially cause her Dad was the leader of the Avengers

Oxygen shortage

Smiley
                            @smiley

Next up is…

Melony Ingrid Rogers (7)

The younger sister of Jamie, Melony has already gotten a quick wit and confidence that comes off in her very colorful outfits

also like her sister, her best friend is Levi Wilson, but she may or may not have a small crush on him. She is the opposite of her sister however when it comes to mornings, she loves them and she also enjoys running and will run with her Dad some mornings.

she’s struggling with the usual Seven-Year-Old struggles, AKA annoying boys trying to convince Levi that girls are gross.

Oxygen shortage

Smiley
                              @smiley

Moving on

Jackson Riley Wilson (15)

the son of Monica and Sam Wilson

Morals are high in Jackson’s family and Jackson and his little brother are expected to be well-behaved citizens of the world, but that doesn’t mean they can’t have fun along the way.

Jackson shows a level of respect for everyone and is usually the most behaved of the group. He does his best to keep Jamie in line, mostly because he would hate for her to get hurt, ever.

He can be sarcastic when wanting but will also encourage any of his friends when needed. He is not one to use his fists but will if necessary, he’s also very patriotic and loves history.

Despite his sometimes awkwardness and lack of rizz, he does wonder where he stands with Jamie, mostly cause a small part of him might like her more than a friend, but Rebecca has also posed herself as an interest.

Yes a love triangle does start.

Oxygen shortage

Smiley
                                @smiley

Morgan Stark (16)

Daughter of Tony and Pepper

Confident, has an attitude, and a love for music, Morgan Stark is much like both of her parents.

She has a love for science and engineering and enjoys upgrading all of her tech. How many girls do you know who have air buds that can call a metal suit around her, give you a hint, this girl!

Despite her talents she also feels the fear of living in her Dad’s shadows so she does also focus on her guitar playing and song writing, and she’s gotten quite good at it. And her parents are nothing but supportive.

Besides her many hobbies, she has also grown a bit of a relationship with Alex Maximoff, the son of Pietro and Yelena.

Oxygen shortage

Viewing 15 posts - 1,531 through 1,545 (of 1,575 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >