-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas @y’all
Sure! I actually have a good idea how it looks in my mind.
So the Lillen palace is set in a walled circle. Outside the circle is the city. The city is also formed in a circle, around the palace. A lot of white and pastel colors, mostly only low aesthetic walls for defense, except the thrown-together defences for the seige.
Inside…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m gonna keep Black Sky, but if you want no other dragons, that’s fine. I usually have a grand villain with a bunch of minions and allies (think Emperor Palatine-like villain) and Black Sky is that villain for Lillen.
Lillen
Pressed upon all six points of the star, Lillen begins to fall. King Altin lies upon his deathbed, wounded in battle. Now…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
Lukas chuckled at Xandro’s goofing off. “Yeah, buddy. If you behave, I’ll pay for you. Maybe I’ll get you an ice cream or something.”
Xandro nodded.
“Wait, no, not an ice cream,” Lukas said, his eyes wide. He cast a worried side glance towards Liv, holding back a laugh. “Alright, how about we go to that diner down…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@beth-torres too
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay! everyone ready for our first rp? I’m gonna do a introductory Lillen one.
@highscribeofaetherium @princesachronicle22 @jonas @keilah-h
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok! I’ll have to check it out.
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, Sef!!! 😭
Girllll, whyyy??
You wrote this so well though. And I love Lilitu. 😁 But I’ve probably told you that already. 😂
Oh my goodness, I love your signature. 🥰
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It just occurred to me that they’ve known each other for less than a day…. 😐 😂
Sef and Chase have only known each other for half an hour, and at least on Chase’s end, he’s already about asking her to the dance! (I have a grand scheme going on with him)
Xandro still on a sugar high from that candy? XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I think the only thing that wasn’t the best was the color of the words. I liked the font, but I felt like with some of pictures it was hard to read.
Yeah…I was a little worried about that. Thank you for the feedback!
But that’s all. And where do you find all your adorable couple pics???
Uhhh…I wish I could give you some smart ans…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 HANS!!!!!!!!!! I still love you <333
Still waiting for you to change your mind…I know, I know, not gonna happen, but no one’s not called me stubborn and not meant it! -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry, I completely forgot that I didn’t reply to this 🤦. I’m still interested, please tag me for the next part when you get to it!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, so sweet!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness, yess, they are adorable!! And—at least the oldest two—look so much like their parents!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Why did you have to make is so saddd?! 😭
(That’s such a rhetorical question. XD)
Yeah, I think the pictures went to the music well and I didn’t mind the repetition. I think the only thing that wasn’t the best was the color of the words. I liked the font, but I felt like with some of pictures it was hard to read.
But that’s all. And whe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It just occurred to me that they’ve known each other for less than a day…. 😐 😂
Lukas
He tried to make his laugh sound casual, only succeeding in a voice crack— again. He cleared his throat and steadied himself. “Yeah…”
I’m not sure how to make Xandro find them, so you can do that if you want.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@trailblaer @savannah_grace2009 @rae @whoever-else
I’m sticking around for sure, just not sure what charries I want to put in. Agh! It’s so hard to chooseee XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!! He’s so much fun to write 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Haha, I love that!! XD I try to make readers squeal often whenever I have an Everdala scene in my book.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Small droplets of sweat rested upon Nahim’s face. Parts of his shirt were soaked. Smeared streaks of grease and oil from his hands and forearms, absent of gauntlets and gloves, marked his pale face. What time was it? He didn’t know, but it couldn’t have been a full thirty hours yet.
Stepping back, Nahim viewed his work with the wires in the panel…[Read more] - Load More
