-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I just checked it out. It looks really cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I actually never took the test cuz I either had to pay or give them my information or something like that. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@grcr @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009
So I know I promised two chapters today, but I wanted to look over them one more time before posting and haven’t gotten the chance to do that today. Whoopsies. 😛 So I’ll post them tomorrow. 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh you could have totally used them. Ev would have been flattered. XD Actually, he would be shocked that anyone could look as “awesome” or “charming” as him. Throughout the first book he jokes around with Asher—his brother—about him being charming and Asher’s like, “Um, no.” 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hm, I’ve heard it has questionable origins but I didn’t know exactly what happened. As a personality tool, it might be okay, but yeah, that’s definitely strange. Thanks for letting us know!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, I didn’t know that. Thanks for letting us know though, I appreciate it. ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
Lukas poked two straws into the milkshake, then motioned with his head. The two bent down at once, lightly knocking heads. Lukas chuckled, avoiding her eyes. But then they leaned in again, and this time Lukas couldn’t avoid her eyes. They were blue… so blue… but not just blue. They were like the ocean—endless and mes…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Actually, no, lol. I may indirectly though. I just google it XD
The guy in the bottom right corner is the same guy in Ev’s face claims. (I think I may deleted the face claims I have XD I’ll have to find them again, lol)
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!! (Oh you’re fine. XD)
I love the moodboard though!! Lilitu kinda looks like Ev actually 🙃
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Same! I’ve been looking at it a lot recently. I think it’s really good for understanding the main drive and personality of each character, but I don’t understand all of it completely.
Have you guys taken the test? I’m a 5, but I’m not sure what wing I am.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Uh! I did an rp placing Nahim in the town but it didn’t post! Ohwell, know everyone that Nahim is slowly wondering in the streets toward the palace. If one your charries want to meet him, go ahead, if not it doesn’t matter.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c I can’t wait!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Also, a triple bunk bed sounds AWESOME.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi, so nice to meet you! I’m Hybridlore or Hybrid, a homeschooled sophomore, violinist, and science fiction writer.
(Hey, I’m also taller than my mom! But I wasn’t when I was thirteen XD)
Favorite genre?
Favorite books besides the chronicles of Narnia?
Okay, here’s a new one. Do you have a favorite poem, and what is it?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
They look great! Have y’all tried out Milanote? It’s a pretty cool tool for making character references and moodboards 😊
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @anyone
I think I shall introduce my second character now…
Name: Micah Landis
Description: About 5’11” with caramel brown hair and hazel eyes. Age… let’s say he’s 17 currently. He’s somewhat of a risk-taker, but he takes calculated risks. He’s not shy when it comes to meeting people. He’s good at drawing, and later…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, I’ve been looking at that lately. Yeah, it’s kinda hard to understand. XD I’ve just used it for inspiration or help with forming a character’s arc. I basically just read as much as I need to know about a certain type then move on, lol. It’s really interesting tho.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
And for your enjoyment… the mock cover…

(Sorry, had to cover my last name XD)
-
Esther started the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey guys!! I think it’s about time I start sharing my WIP since it has changed drastically from the first draft I had shared on here 🫣
Any critiques are welcome, but if you just want to read it that’s totally fine too!
I have 20ish chapters written, so I still don’t have a good chunk of the book written yet. I’m not sure how often I’ll be postin…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Stephanie!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!! I’ve written fantasy, but my current WIP is light dystopian. And, I have lots of story ideas in a myriad of genres.
I am not taller than my mom 😔 But I guess she’s a little above…[Read more]
- Load More
