-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry for the momentary spamming… XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
And finallyyy…
Adrian

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Amir

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hallie

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @beth-torres @anyone-else-sticking-around
I am agonizing over who to add and literally cannot choose, so I’mma let y’all pick. XD
Options… (and I am more than willing to add two)
Easton

-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lol I could totally see him doing that. That’s one way to get around being locked in the house. I guess all the windows are locked, too? Because otherwise the charries should’ve thought to try to get out that way….
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“Wh-what? Did you, um, say-say something?” He searched her face.
“Nothing.” She smiled and shook her head.
Lukas frowned. He knew what she had said… “Why you?” He repeated, his voice low and tender. “Because—” he sighed. “I’ve never had anyone in my life who was more than a friend, but if I did, I know you’d be the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nahim cut a hole in the wall and slipped through XD
-
Esther replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m not sure if you can even tell what I was trying to say up there. The number of typos is so cringe! XD I just never post from my phone because my phone browser hates KP for some reason 👀😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @rae
Lukas shocked EVERYONE!!! *evil laugh* 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
He can run into Fynn… but I don’t know what would happen then. XD He can wait for Lukas to come back. 😉
Ooh, love it. I’m game.
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Apparently, there’s such thing as an “interrobang”– an exclamation mark and question mark combined. 😳
And KP won’t let me post it, lol. -
Esther replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ignore the many typos…..
-
Esther replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
AHHHHH!!!!!
I’ve been waiting to write that tage again for a whileeee!!! So glad you’re backkkk!!!!! 🥳🥳😆😆🎉🎉🎂 (Wow, I nee use that many emojis XD)
Anywho… Yeah so um Ev didn’t ask Ami to the dance–sorry!–but they are so gonna get back together at the dance cuz there is like zero chemistry between Ev and Falon rn. XD (I think…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Whoa where’d that empty quote thing come from?
Wyoh???
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
…and while they were dreaming, several characters mysteriously vanished… Definitely nothing to worry about!
Lol ironic how they all dreamed the same thing too XD
At least, I assume they were all dreaming the same thing…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I make no sense ever do I?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I have three charries in this rp,Narray Nayhelm, who has a crush on Whaley’s Hugo. She has red hair and eyes, pale skin, slight freckles. Is striving to be a doctor.
Lordling Nahim A. Nayhelm Jr. Who you met in that snippet. He’s got short black hair, red eyes (both iris and sclerae) and pale skin. Knife-throwing warrior who is…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nar
“It sounds good! I’m curious what a non-Realn pastry tastes like!” She smiled wide, allowing Hugo to lead her through the crowd. Sitting in a seat at the restaurant, waiting for their non-Realn pastries on sticks, Narsuddenly pulledba ring off her fi her, held it in her hand, the stone turning a sparkling blue, and asked,
“Do…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Wow, you’re dragons are the same size range as mine.
Yeah, my Realn (pronounced ree-eln) were at first not the Realn, but separate clans living on these groups of islands. Then was born the son of a chief of the Ree, and the chieftess of Tenaln (name may change) named Thurston. He was the one who forged Golden Mithaln first,…[Read more]
- Load More

Whaaa?? Now I need to see it.
I recently discovered it exists. It’s usually used in comics, not novels.
Okay, that makes more sense why I have never seen it before.