-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Still. *crosses arms* XD
I do understand though. Most of my antagonists are the MCs, but I do have a several villains and antiheros scattered through out.
Along with a few I sometimes feel sorry for everything I’ve done to them. -
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Yeah it’s looking a little different XD
@loopylin Ikr? 😔
Welllllllllll this is before he became a villain. And yes, it actually is allowed, last I checked.
*follows you with tissues* Don’t worry, I don’t think you’ll get too attached…maybe. Idk, I feel sorry for him when he was younger and I do wish his st…[Read more]
-
Koshka posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
“I was quite safe. That is why the Lion kept on my left. He was between me and the edge all the time.”
Horse and His Boy by C. S. Lewis -
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Freedom! *Slams hands down on table* Why are you trying to make me sympathetic for Hans? I thought he was a villian. This is not allowed!
Because I may get too attached. *Sniffles and storms away*
Interesting scene though. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yessss, awesome idea!! love it 😎 And it will always give our charries something to do if the RP slows for a little bit. XD
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Hi girl! How’s it been? We haven’t chatted in a while.
-
@rae
Heyyyy!
That means so much that you thought of me!!! <333
sorry i kinda disappeared for a week…I've had a lot on my mind….
Wellll I may or may not have gotten my heart broken…so I've been trying to deal with that and in the process I've been leaning into God more and strengthening my relationship with Him which is amazing! I've been…[Read more]-
Uh, mostly writing for me. Had to quit stable working, and riding until Spring cuz of my health.
Almost at 2500 words on my WIP.
And my grades…considering I’m only functioning at 10% my norm, I…have already failed this semester.
Yeah, not much more than no riding, failing school, taking 18+ pile a day and more threatening me and…well all…[Read more]-
@rae
I’m sorry it’s been rough….I guess my advice would be to just lean into God. Trust me, it makes your life so much better! Remember that He has a plan for you even when you can’t see it.
I just got sick…last night I threw up and had a 101 degree fever so that was nice….I’ve been in bed all day.
How has your day been?-
WAY too busy. Yesterday, we went on a school trip to my fav museum for hours and I watched over a little girl. Ate Chick-fill-A for lunch with some friends. It was soooo cute how my little Charge ate her waffle fries! Adorable!
Got home, went to bed and stayed there for three hours, half-asleep. Get up, all disoriented and almost fall over. That…[Read more]
-
@rae
That is sooo cute! I have never eaten Chick-fill-A before…but it’s on my list of things I HAVE to do someday!
Ugh…I’m sorry, that sounds awful…I’m still praying that God will heal you!
I know how that feels…busy days are sooo exhausting!
Thanks! I woke up this morning and feel so much better <3-
Oh, when you do go to Chick-fill-A, you MUST have their lemonade! It’s like the DEFINITION of true lemonade!
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Chase
Chase gave his returned companion a long stare, before opening up his desk and taking out another piece of blank paper. Before drawing again though, he tried to erase the graphite smudged on the white bandage around his finger. Then he began sketching out Marcel again, but this time sleeping in his bed at their dorm. He sloped…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae he always needs a hug😭
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae ugh, Wyoh keeps doing this to me 💀
I posted that I was good with a newspaper and I was asking everyone what classes everyone was going to so I could decide where to put Wolfgang and Paxton
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hans needs another hug…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Did you post something? It says you did, but your profile doesn’t have it, neither can I view it on here.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @smiley @rae @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone-else-idk
I wrote this scene a bit back for my WW1 WIP and thought I’d share it here! I’m thinking I may add more later, but idk yet…it could just end this way…maybe break some hearts😏XD jkjk
anywho!!!
SCENE TIME!!!
TW: MENTIONS OF…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Ads? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
The adds do appear to be only when one is logged out. They haven’t actually appears in a topic though, except t the bottom of the page, so I’ve been clicking on random stuff in Recent Topics to access the log in block.
And Waley, stuff has started taking a good long while to update for me too. *Shrug*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Me like it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Chase
Finished with his wolf, he moved on to another person, beginning in the same way he did with the boy beside him and sketching more and more. Finally he drew three pairs of wings. Then, he drew a fanged snake with large spikes, curling up behind, mouth open and hissing. To top it off, he drew smoke up around the edges of the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hey, don’t worry abou’ it! I thought Riker thought Jr meant by saying he’s nineteen that he knew his class, just maybe not how to get there. Or Riker was too disturbed about the knives to notice. Problem solved!
I totally understand.
Jr
Jr stopped himself from facepalming. He never was known as the most considerate of…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
ife is going… and I’m just living one day at a time. Big things are happening around me, but not too much is happening for me… and my novel is progressing VERY slowly 😒. Oh! I’m going to get a new Wacom tablet soon, so I’m really excited about that.
I’m sorry you’re feeling that way, girl. The writing process is HARD, girl, trust me, I kno…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@grcr Thx, girl 💜 btw, how’s life going? Idk the last time we just chatted lol
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@grcr oh, saw you were on…thought you would maybe wanna see this too⬆️
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @rae @keilah-h @smiley @anyone-else-<3
Another smaller update, but an update nonetheless…
Broken Shackles, the sequel to Freedom’s Fire, is currently in the works as I know at least some of you know…
…and I’ve been pretty satisfied with this draft so far, btw!!
Anyways, LOL, let me give the…[Read more]
- Load More
