-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
Arkin Tone is the second MC you could say of Sovereignty in the Galaxy: The Troublemakers. No surprise you don’t know him, I rarely talk about the Troublemakers .Â
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m fine with whatever
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m Still Here from Treasure Planet is a song I put to Arkin Tone
to anyone who cares…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
That’s so sweet! <333
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @smiley @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @godlyfantasy12 @rae @whoever @anyone-interested
Sooo… I’ve started writing random scenes for a WIP that currently has very little plot but that I’m very excited to write in its entirety later this year. Anywayyy, I wanted to share a snippet that I think…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Keep praying, y’all! I know I’m posting everyday and y’all are probably tired of hearing from me, but I feel bad for those affected by this and it’s something that’s on my heart.
No you’re fine, I totally understand! (:
I’ll keep praying!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
just a normal guttural /g/ sound, coming from back in the throat. I did not do a /j/ sound for once, which I actually am more inclined to give a g a /j/ sound, but this time, it’s normal
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*whispers* Sooo… I had Ev and Adrian in here and I don’t know where they are anymore… Any charries wanna meet mine?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh yeah, I can imagine. 😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Krogen has a fun personality 😂
You ain’t seen the half of it!
He got in a bar fight once, and before going into it head-first, he grabbed a cake, threw it at his attackers and cried “Let them eat cake!”
oh, in Guardian Angels, Krogen sneaks into Lord Nahor’s palace before he does a mock battle to help the trainees with his co…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I’ll wait til then to rp I guess, since Nar has no idea how to react…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
How are all the girls at this school not jealous of Nar?
I read that post, then this one:
Aaand I’m smiling again!! AcK
And all I have to say is:
#Loopybeingsweet #Whaleybeingrelatable
Jr just left Nar and Hugo, fyi, but he will pop in eventually.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I love that!! Those sound like so much fun!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh man, still praying <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, that’s totally fine 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Loopy pretty much covered it, lol. It’s the next day and we’re just throwing our charries into the hallways or classes. We took away the schedule so we’re kinda just doing what we want. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I love those!! The last one’s my favorite, even though it’s so sad. 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I might RP as Lukas or Fynn soon. But there’s also Hallie and Easton who are about to walk into math class. They’re a lot older than Paxton, but it doens’t really matter. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh yessss!
Sara, do you want me to RP for Lukas so he can meet up with Liv?
- Load More
