-
Esther replied to the topic I Have So Much Writing Material But Can't Actually Write It All: A Lament 🙂 in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 6 months ago
I love this so much!! Characters are my favorite ✨
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Okay, I’m gonna rp him…
Chase
Alone in the classroom with the door blasted by the strange blonde boy. Looking up from his book as the lights went out, Chase glanced over to where Sef had been seated that morning. Emotions rose in his chest. He wanted her here, where he could protect her, like he promised. In the darknes,it could not be seen,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Yes, he was supposed to, but he’s still in detention. Fynn, Lukas, Chase, and Marcel were going to go out for a kind of guy only afternoon. Chase was thinking about it just cuz he wanted to see wat he should do with Sef, poor boi has never liked a girl before and doesn’t know how to react.
Also, i’m not sure how he’ll get the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator Your pfp is so cute! 💗
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@stephieI think you need to insult Wyoh again… I don’t see whatever you posted.Â
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
I’m so sorry if I don’t get to respond to all of your posts, I feel kinda overwhelmed rn.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and the hair, is the hair okay?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @anyone-who-is-curious
What feels like a million sketches, I finally sat down Wednesday morning and drew le for 5 1/2 hours! And somehow the charrie that gave me the most trouble to draw, became the best drawing I have ever made in my life.
If there’s something glaringly wrong with it, so that it doesn’t look like Leo (I am…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
This is tragic.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
Aww, thank you! I’m learning.
You guessed correctly! It’s Smalls as a youngling. I changed my profile pic in honor of Green Ember’s birthday back in December, but forgot to change it back. And now I like it. XD
Yes, they are wonderful books! It was actually Green Ember that made me want to write whole stories instead of random stuff…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@stephieI like the idea! I can’t guarantee that I’ll have the time to participate, but I may try depending on what book is decided upon. (Or if it’s a book I’ve already read, then it’ll be easier for me to join because I wouldn’t actually have to read it again in depth lol)Since I’m no longer in high school, my parents no longer dictate what books…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-hI think @stephie was trying to say she might say something that offends someone. And my point was that even if it does spark backlash, we shouldn’t be afraid to stand for what God has created and called sacred. I think the reason there is such an attack on marriage right now is because the union of a man and woman is a reflection of the…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@stephieThat’s disgusting how they’ve changed it from the original story so much. I loved Anne of Green Gables as a child, and if the series would stick to the way the story actually was, I would love to watch it. However, if it’s gonna be full of stuff like that, it’s not worth it to me. I’m not ever going to apologize for promoting marriage th…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
Aww, thanks! They were a lot of fun.
You guessed correctly. 😉 It’s a drawing I did of Jupiter Smalls as a youngling. (He might be my favorite character.) I swapped my profile pic in honor of Green Ember‘s birthday back in December, but forgot to change it back.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@koshka @freed-and-redeemed @godlyfantasy12
I am so excited. XD I made working covers for all three volumes of Heirs of Ashes. And found a really bad quality image of my current reference illustration for Viktor and Alyona.
My first one had reeaaalllyyy small ears….Now I should actually try to write that first volume….
Here’s a t…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
… @thosewhohavesharedartonhere …
Ah, I love looking at y’all’s stuff! It’s fascinating to see everyone’s different styles, and helps get me inspired to do art again. 🙂
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@stephieYep that’s pretty much how I am, too. Also you’re cracking me up with all these insults to Wyoh lolol. @esther-cI love that article! I agree… We need more light-hearted books. I feel like I’ve struggled to write that way because I feel like it’s not relevant or it starts to fall flat. But I used to write stories based off of my f…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Thank you!! 😊😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@everyone
Ok guys, you have to check out this article.
It’s a guest post on @gracie-j ’s blog and it’s really good!! It kinda has to do with what we’re talking about… sort of… okay, I don’t know, but it’s really good anyway and y’all should read it! XD
- Load More

Thanks! So is yours!