-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
Every time you smile, a flower blooms somewhere around the world at the same time.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, I had to do this same thing last month… Poor Nahim was totally broken…
Anyways, what I personally did was not focus much on the physical, but went more for the thoughts and emotions of my MC. It was still awful, but not in a gruesome way.
I did mention the body language a couple times of the one being tortured, but…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Yes, I’ve been thinking about that for the past couple months. For whatever reason, skinwalkers ad hydras have been popping into my head every time I think about it…
I’ll begin brainstorming but for now let us set up our characters. Idk, maybe we make up someone who can get captured by a dragon and everyone goes to save them 🤷🏻♀️…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Silvanis
“Of course you’re a dragon! I’m not stupid, despite popular opinion. And no, no other dragons-” Silvanis stopped, looking around. “Well, minus the one outside. He doesn’t appear to have a rifle, but my vision can kinda get blurry through walls so don’t trust me. Can’t tell his color but doesn’t appear to have a feminine build.…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@theducktator @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
We weren’t in totality, but we got about 90% I think. I saw it first at work, where one of my managers had a pair of glasses, and then after I got home, we had a pair my aunt gave us. I was able to get a picture through the glasses, but unfortunately I don’t think Wyoh would approve of me trying to post one.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @grcr thank y’all so much!! It means a lot to me that y’all would read the scene and offer some thoughts 💖💖💖
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @rae @joy-calle @keilah-h @anyone-else-idk-lol
Sooooo I’m currently working on a scene for one of my novels…and I need some advice😅
The two MCs of this novel have both been imprisoned by Soviet Forces (this is 1950s East Germany, btw) for being involved in the underground church.
It’s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Well, we have some bad teachers and haven’t yet met the good ones. Sounds like an average school to me.
It’d take an exceptional teacher to change Chase’s mind about school. I mean, if your school teacher was either a man you were always afraid of or a woman who literally tried to kill you, how would you…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Wyoh! I hate you!
Huh, that’s interesting cuz I’ve never seen more of Tron than a ten-second clip in which most my attention was on the motorcycle things.
I’m planning on redoing the Silvanis drawing now cuz I see it from my bed where I set it and his ear, his cheek, and his neck scream at me every time I look at him.
I also need to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Trying again
Chase
“Hey, calm down, kid. Just trying to help you up.”
Chase tried to say he was sorry but all that would come out were weak vocalizations that made no sense. He acted like a scared rabbit, his breathing fast and shallow, his eyes darting, and his body shaking.
Friend or foe? Who is this?Â
Heavy…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Chase
Chase hadn’t realized until now that his breathing was unnatural. He stared straight into the one eye of the person who had caught him and opened his mouth to speak. Nothing came out. He tried again. He couldn’t make any words form, only weak vocalizations. Giving up, he allowed his eyes to flash neon yellow like…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Chase
Chase cowered, hugging himself as he made his way through a small crowd of both students and teachers. Guessing by everyone’s height, he supposed Sef could be in this group. They looked the same age, and they all were mostly quieter kids waiting for the power to come back on. Chase stopped to listen for the voices of a couple students…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Who owns the Math teacher? Cuz I was wondering if it would be interesting if she came across Chase. Since @savannah_grace2009 is not really active rn, I can’t really have him actually find Sef like he wanted, but I can’t think of something else for him to do.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
It looks worse than I remember but I’ll share it anyway….
@keilah-h @anyone
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Concerned is an understatement.
I enjoyed this scene so much! I love that Riker helps him, if course, and that Leon accepts that help. I also really liked how specific yet clean the trigger and flashback were – it made sense, and conveyed the horror of the memory without giving me trauma.
There were two places where I would…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
oh, and when you add Silvanis, you can probably add him in the same general area if you want him and Jaylen to meet.)
Okay. I’ll probably rp him tomorrow after I post a pic of him. It’s a pretty bad watercolor, but it’ll give you an idea of how he looks in this rp
I also just realized that how I imagine his fangs look like vampire’s.…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 5 months ago
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
As far as how long we want to take to read, it might depend on the length of the book that’s chosen.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
She has the mind of six-year-old me, minus the purple dragons XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Ilsa
Hunter clawed something into the ground. With little droplets springing up from the ground under my feet, I danced to where I could see what he had done. Two words. Words in a language I didn’t understand. What fun! Neither of us understand what we write! I don’t think this has happened exactly like this before… No, it never…[Read more]
- Load More

@rae
I love that.
Me too.