Fairytale AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    RAE
    @rae
      • Total Posts: 3025

Oh, he sleeps curled up in a ball, and can see you will he’s sleeping, unless he sleeps very deeply.

The reason for his oddities is that he’s the son of Alpha and Silkana. Silkana is mostly Fettian naga, and that mixed with whatever Alpha has in him created whatever Silvanis is.

Silvanis: But I look like a peacock!
      Rosella: Whatever a peacock is, it must be very fashionable.

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 3875

@rae wow nice character! Hunter will probably be like “oh, another Omega” and start being overtly protective lol.

oh, and Hunter will probably find Silvanis to be suspicious but cool.

Jaylen, meanwhile, will probably follow him EVERYWHERE, as he’ll probably remind her of both her brother and Mundy (especially with the knives and sniper rifle lol). I’m sure he’ll hate the prospect.

@loopylin
        thanks!! She was fun to come up with. I’d already come up with designs for her brother and father, so I just had to modify their basic ideas a bit. (Their father has the normal two wings. It was their mother who had four.)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h

@rae TRUST ME, I fangirl for no reason either.

ESPECIALLY over the Bad Batch.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

RAE
          @rae

@keilah-h

wow nice character! Hunter will probably be like “oh, another Omega” and start being overtly protective lol.

I can see that happening, and she would be totally cool with it. I guess she is like Omega, but an Omega who can’t speak.

oh, and Hunter will probably find Silvanis to be suspicious but cool.

Jaylen, meanwhile, will probably follow him EVERYWHERE, as he’ll probably remind her of both her brother and Mundy (especially with the knives and sniper rifle lol). I’m sure he’ll hate the prospect.

XD, that could get funny. Yes, Silvanis is very suspicious, especially if you catch him biting someone…

And we might have a grumpy Silvanis on our hands, oh joy.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by RAE. Reason: tag

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

@rae yeah! Definitely will make for some funny interactions.

@loopylin
              @whalekeeper

We can just add anything to this world, right? I’m going to add Hunter into a palace not unlike his ancestor Snake’s, and Jaylen I’ll add into a house she’ll recognize.

Hunter

He awoke in a building, sprawling above him. He recognized it from the old stories.

Snake’s palace.

Hunter stood up and stretched his wings. How was this possible? The ancient Icewraith palace had long since fallen into ruin.

He looked around, half expecting Snake himself to come around the corner, perhaps with Samus and High Commander Emmerich at his side as the three discussed battle plans, or talked about the latest naughty thing Sunny and Kaida had done.

Obviously, nothing of that sort happened.

Hunter flew up to a higher floor and landed on the entrance to one of the balconies. From what he saw, the terrain was nothing like either that around the original palace, or the smaller version of it nestled in the Snake’s Teeth Mountains. However, it was beautiful, and he was surprised it was mostly empty of sentient beings.

There was a small house, dragon sized but little, nearby. He wondered who lived there.

[If you want to know about those characters Hunter mentioned: Samus–Snake’s half-SpartanWing queen, Emmerich–a StormWing who’s Snake’s best friend and top advisor, Sunny–Emmerich’s adopted daughter, Kaida–Snake’s daughter and heir]

Jaylen

She blinked as a ray of light shone on her face.

“I’m awake, Jeremy. I’m awake.” she muttered, stretching. “You can stop shining that flashlight into my face.”

It wasn’t a flashlight. It was the sun streaming through a window. And her twin brother was nowhere to be seen, which was a little odd but not totally out of the ordinary.

Where was she?

She stood up and surveyed the building around her. A house, the layout slightly familiar to her, but long empty of inhabitants.

As she walked out the front door, seeing it in full detail, she realized she did, in fact, know this house.

Mundy’s parents’ home. He’s taken me there several times since they passed away and he began guarding it.

Was he here?

She called his name a couple times, but no one answered.

Then she realized the grass she was standing on was nothing like the yard of her love interest’s childhood home. This was somehow……an exact copy of it.

A few other random buildings were scattered around, some of them dragon sized, some of them smaller. Only one other looked like a building that a dragon lived in–a sprawling palace set on a hill nearby.

She spread her wings and flew that direction. Maybe the dragons there could help her figure out what was going on.

(hey, who knows, Jaylen, I might decide to stick Mundy in here for you sometime later.)

RAE
              @rae

@keilah-h I hope you don’t mind @amyone

Sorry if this gets boring. Because she can’t speak, she has a habit of a busy mind.

Ilsa

I open my eyes staring up at a perfect sky. Perfect deep sky blue directly above, slowly fading to paler color at the horizon. The grass blades are soft and comfy. The ground spongy…or would that be springy? It feels like a firmly stuffed pillow, the type you use to slightly prop up the more deflated pillow you love and hate at the same time. But it’s a pillow for the whole body, nay, an entire field of firm, comfortable pillow. stuffed with what? Dirt? I guess so. Pillow cased with grass. Could you consider the whole earth of the world a pillow? The soft desert sand that gets in every bit of water and food. The mossy forest floor that is like a fuzzy pillow case. So comfy. The rocks too, I guess.

I shrug. Enough about pillows! I feel like a pretty fountain! I jump to my feet, my light layers swirling around my legs. Laying my hands on the earth, the pillow of dirt and pillow case of grass, I concentrate. Yes, water. Life. I feel it. Standing up, I wave my hand over the spot, and a tiny fountain of water, sprinkling the grass pops up. I smile. I love life.

Augh, I’m in a really really really really really excellent mood now. I feel like singing! Down I skip, watch me. Watch me skip down from this hilltop, lip singing some song I heard somewhere. The music is so sweet.

Oh! Look at the houses! They are so large! I wonder who lives there? Could it me a giant? Maybe one of those annoying hydras? I giggle (she makes the movements to giggle or laugh and such, but of course no sound. So when I say something like this, she looks like she’s giggling). That was so funny last time! He was so cute sleeping, and so affended when I told him so! (She spells words out with water in the air sometimes) I tumble to the ground, rolling the rest of the way down the hill. My dress gets dirty. Watch out for the wave of water! Augh, water, giver of life, friend of clean, how I love you dripping down my face. But how soon I am dry again. Oh well, let me explore. Maybe I can find a hydra!

If you haven’t guessed, she’s near where Hunter is they can find each other any time.

She is hundreds of years old, but she looks and acts like a little child. She’s as tall as Peregrin Took or Meriadoc Brandybuck, with those baby ish small nose, huge eyes and round rosy cheeks. I’ll draw a pic sometime.

Whaley
                @whalekeeper
                  • Total Posts: 2637

@rae @keilah-h @whoever

Winston

The demon boy took some time to absorb the sight. The sun warmed up his scales, and he periodically closed his eyes to soak it in. When he could enjoy it no more, he walked west, towards where the evening would be the brightest.

Every time he came to a hilltop, he ran his hands over the sheep, as if running through clouds. On the fourth hill, however, he discovered the fleece stuck in his scales like cobwebs, and took a break to rub it off. After that, he avoided the sheep like the plague.

Some things loomed in the horizon. Houses?

Winston did not like how big they were.

He sat down on the last hill, a ways away from one of the large structures. No matter how much wool got stuck in his hair, it sounded infinitesimally preferable to getting stuck in a giant’s morning cereal.

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

RAE
                  @rae

Oh, I forgot to mention, Silvanis  had an “accident” where he lost his left arm…so that’s metal now. He also had part of his left shoulder removed so the metal part begins near the base of his neck. He has no shame about it, and will not hesitate to tell how he lost if asked. I might change this later, but for now it’s fine.

The other thing is that to get a picture of his pov, or just him in general, he views possibly getting eaten as enjoyable as an athlete going to the pretrials for the Olympics.

He’s along for more thrill than pay or anything else.

Ever seen a guy sign up his name immediately to be the first test subject for an experimental teleporter that could turn him to goo? Or fight two hundred men because he had nothing better to do? Go fighting monsters because life got boring?

He apparently has no pain or death instincts.

And he’s kinda annoying about it all. Got shot with a space cannon to the chest (was wearing armor), and just says “oopsie.” Recovers and gets angry not that he almost died, or that he was in extreme pain, but that someone repainted his armor with cheery, bright colors!!! Got stuck in a far away Galaxy without any way of getting home. “Better luck next time.” Gets a bounty on his head. “Oh well” looses an arm, “Can I finally get a tentacle?”

He’s just………….just………….special.

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@rae He sounds awesome lol. I can’t wait for my charrie to meet him.

Teleporter incidents? Yeah, Jaylen’s actually no stranger to that. Maybe she’ll tell him about the bread incident of ’79 sometime.

Also, I liked seeing Ilsa’s thoughts. She’s so cute.

@whalekeeper
                      lol Winston is not having it.

Hunter

Something small was moving in the grass.

Hunter flew down from the palace balcony to check it out.

It was tiny, even smaller than he’d thought–it could probably fit in his hand. It was a giggling, wingless creature, or at least he thought it was giggling as it made the movements but didn’t make any noise.

It almost reminded him of Omega…….

“Hello, little….creature. What’s your name?” he asked as he landed near it, careful not to squash it. He dropped to all fours and crouched as low as he possibly could, his belly touching the ground as he curled his tail to the side of his body and folded his wings so as to appear non-threatening.

(He’s going to seem absolutely gigantic to her lol)

RAE
                      @rae

@keilah-h

And the fun begins!

Wouldn’t it me cute if he gave her a nickname…

Ilsa

Not quite a hydra…much taller. Nicer looking too. How cute would he look if I caught him sleeping? Does he like earthen pillows too?

“Hello, little….creature. What’s your name?” I watch with big eyes as the tail curls around. The movement is as attracting as if I were a cat. What kind of creature is this? Dragon human. What does his tail feel like? I approach, touching the tip as I give a short giggle. My eyes go wide, and I grab it with both hands. It’s kinda rough, yet smooth. What word describes this? Am I supposed to name it myself. I giggle again. Oh what pleasure! I love this feel. So different from grass pillows but so nice! It’s like…it’s like…I must create a word to fit it. It’s like sand and water! But different.

Oh, wait, he asked my name right? Oops, I forgot. His tail is so distracting!

Stepping back, I spell my name in water for him, floating the beautiful letters in the air, before jumping through them so that they splashed down on me. I laugh, and then look up in his face.

Oh, dear, I know that look. He doesn’t read. Or, he can’t read what I spelled. Annoying languages! They are like the ocean, no one understands them but few. And trying to tell people about how the fishy’s prefer a bug to be put on a hook only results in such stares! Though it’s probably for the best. If they followed the fishy way, the fishy’s would steal their bait every time! But the ocean, such a harsh yet sweet mistress…I sigh. The waves lapping at the shore like thirsty dogs…wait, is the ocean thirsty for land? Do fish drink food and eat water? They live in water, we in air, so wouldn’t everything be opposite like that? I shrug. Then giggle. Do they talk thoughts and think words? Sweep roofs and patch floors? Hear taste and taste sound? Touch color and see feel? Wait, what was I doing? Oh, right, trying to tell this fellow with the interesting tail my name. Okay, no sidetracking Ilsa.

I look him in the eyes…such kind brown eyes, they remind me…No sidetracking Ilsa! I look him in the eyes and cock my head. Using my mouth, I go to say my name. Wait, why did I say using my mouth? What else would I use to lip something to someone? My ears?!

Tell me if she gets annoying. I’ll switch to third person if I have to.

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h

@rae

Hunter

The tiny creature–female, by the looks of her–reached out to touch his tail. He made sure the six spikes on the end were flat against it so they didn’t impale her by accident.

She then seemed to pick up on his question and spelled something in the air using water, but it was a foreign language to him. She leaped through the water, laughing, before looking up at him and realizing he didn’t have any idea what she was trying to say.

If only Tech were here. He’d at least try to translate.

Hunter laughed. “Well, since I can’t understand you, but you apparently understand me, I’ll just have to give you a nickname, huh?”

He watched as she fingered with his tail again, before returning to play with more water. Interesting how she could control it.

“How about I call you Mayfly?” he asked. “They’re these tiny insects that live their entire lives in the water, only coming out for one day at the end. I suppose that’s a little morbid, but it’s also cute.”

[that’s a real animal which does live like that btw]

He decided he wanted to have some fun with the water, too, so the next time she wrote in the air, he puffed frost at it. The writing froze solid and clattered to the ground, icy symbols to play with until they melted.

RAE
                          @rae

@keilah-h

Oh no, Mayflies! The little annoying bugs that plague New England! As someone who lives in the country (or what CT calls country, far cry from Upstate New York) with a stream, a soggy swamp-like pond and a pond with some goldfish that my cat likes to hunt, I really no not appreciate the creatures. They’re like little flying black aspects that just get on your nerves. But she wouldn’t know that.

Ilsa

How about I call you Mayfly? They’re these tiny insects that live their entire lives in the water, only coming out for one day at the end. I suppose that’s a little morbid, but it’s also cute.”

Mayfly. It does sound wonderful! Yes, I like it. I love it! I will spell it in water!

As I spell it in water, and my new friend turns them to ice. They tumble to ground. It has set in stone, wait no, in ice, my new nickname. I laugh, pondering what I shall call my new friend. He’s large, he has an interesting tail. And wings! I like the thing around his head, whatever that’s called. And how strange that his face is half dark.

I point at him, tilting my head and raising an eyebrow, mouthing to my best ability ‘name?’.

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

@rae lol! Yeah, over where I’m at we feel the same about gnats and mosquitoes. (“Mayfly” is a better name than “Mosquito” anyway lol)

(oh, and when you add Silvanis, you can probably add him in the same general area if you want him and Jaylen to meet.)

Hunter

Mayfly pointed at him, tilting her head.

“You want to know my name?” He realized he hadn’t told her it. “I’m Hunter.”

She smiled and formed more words out of water. Presumably how she’d spell it in her language.

Just for fun, he clawed his name and her new nickname into the ground in Dragonish, just to see what she’d do.

(Yep, they’re definitely friends now lol.)

HighScribe
                              @highscribeofaetherium
                                • Total Posts: 2238

Mkay, I will stop procrastinating and add mi character.

Adril (No last name [literally only five of my characters have last names {and there are two pairs of siblings among them, sooo…}])

Anyhow,

Adril has ash-blond chin-length hair and greenish-brown eyes. He’s a little over 5’9”. He wears a dark cloak over a robe-ish-like-ish tunic that ends at his waist in the front and slightly lower in the back and loose pants that tuck into his boots.

I am very very exceptionally bad at describing characters’ personalities, so I’m not going to >:) (unless you really need me to, I guess I could probably force something out if I had to)

And now I will dump him in a creepy forest because I want to *evil author laugh*

I’ll write an RP for him sometime soon (I hope)

History is a wheel that has outlasted many hamsters.

Annoying side character of the KP cast.

RAE
                                @rae

@keilah-h

Ilsa

Hunter clawed something into the ground. With little droplets springing up from the ground under my feet, I danced to where I could see what he had done. Two words. Words in a language I didn’t understand. What fun! Neither of us understand what we write! I don’t think this has happened exactly like this before… No, it never has! It’s a new expierance! A dragon-human who can make my magic ice, who can write but not read and has this cool thing around his head!

But there’s something missing in his words… Life! That’s it!

I look up into his brown eyes. I take my two hands, patting the left twice on the palm of the right, before swiping the right hand off. Earth. Then I take my hands and loosely fist them, pulling the fingers in pinky to pointer with the back of my hands facing Hunter. Then I turn my hands around, unfisting them and pushing. Daughter. Then I mold something invisible in my hands. Make. Then I point at the words. Those. Fisting my hands and outing the the second joint of the fingers together, I open my fingers quickly, like an explosion. Life. I then pretended to write on my palm. Write. I point at the letters again. Those. I then take a hand and make a circle in the air. Eternity. 

I could tell he was confused. I think for a second. I was being so vague! He wouldn’t know what I meant, of course not! We just met!

I begin my sign language again.

Flowers bloom, those bloom with life if Earth Daughter here. Then would forever be read. For eternity. Those face seasons, changing times, every time come back. Grow. So way with life. Is wonderful!

She has an obsession with life, as you can see.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >