-
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
This time I will participate and will not forget!!! Lol XD
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
*also sitting in a bean bag chair across from you and Sara, but with lemonade instead of tea*
You can join the conversation if you want lol, I think it sort of reached a lull anyway.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
You’re almost at the climax?!
*me still trying to figure out the beginning* *distant sobbing*
Great job!
Yeahhh, sort of, lol.
Girl, just take your time. This book has been pretty easy for me to write, but some of my other ones, not so much. 😂
And oh my goodness…do I want to know????!?!?!
Maybeee…. 👀 I will gladly share…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
You could put however much you want to in there! If you’re doing more than a chapter at a time, it might be easier to just put a link to a document in there (if you’re okay with that), but when I did it, I just did sections at a time (I didn’t have them portioned into chapters yet, just scenes). It’s really however you want to do it.
-
Esther replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer
*sits in a bean bag chair contentedly watching your conversation with tea and cookies*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok, so, sorry if it seems like I’m asking the same thing over again, but this seems a little too good to be true. lol.
So, i am currently writing a novel right this minute. If I created a WIP in the novel critiques section, could I put the first chapter there and y’all give me feedback, and then the second chapter and so forth, or is that not…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Hey…I know I should be patient…but I was wondering when you’re doing another Lukas RP? Sorry…I was just wondering.
I know you’re probably busy, so no rush! 🤣😊😁”I was just about to do that, lol!
LukasÂ
Lukas stood, opening his mouth to speak, but no words coming out. He swallowed hard and placed himself in front of Livia, wai…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
You should write devotionals or something…you have some really great advice!
Haha maybe I should try it sometime! I tend to ramble though so I’ll have to learn how to say things more clearly and concisely lol. I haven’t really seriously considered writing anything non-fiction before.
Yes! I did that too! I’m so glad I star…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh yes, thank you.
So wait, I could submit a book I’m working on in one of the Forums and y’all would give me feedback! That’s awesome!! I am always looking for honest critiques and it’s hard to find someone that will do it because they are all afraid of hurting my feelings. Even though I tell them that it’s not hurting but helping. I think it’s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
So, I started reading a First Aid and Personal Safety book of my Grandmother’s from the American Red Cross and it has not only good info to help yourself and others in case of an accident but also a lot of potentials all useful stuff for writing too! Like what to do when someone has an injury to the head, definitately will…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Okay…
@keilah-h @grcr @loopylin @theshadow @linus-smallprint @idk
I’m going to do Tenz, my innocent little warrior who thinks water is only for drinking.
Tenz in his normal form
He is tall, towering over me at a little more than six feet, with a slim athletic build. An almost perfect balance of power and speed. Despite this, I can only ever…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Yes I did look through some of the topics, but I saw none with RP in the tittle. I guess I just haven’t learned all the navigation yet.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
So, I’m interested in this character RP thing. How would I go about joining that! I think it would be a lot of fun.
Have you looked at any of the other forum topics yet? If you find one with RP in the title, you can look at the first page to see what it’s about. It depends on the RP, but some of them people sort of jump in and d…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
I give up on the tag thing. I hate tech.
Ohhhh, haha! That makes more sense. I was wondering what the ranks meant.
OK, fun fact, I have read everything on here from day one of Kingdom Pen!! (It was a lot to read but completely worth it!)
Yes! I did read that story! It was really good!
So, I’m interested in this character RP thing. How…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I completely relate to this! I’ve had emotional encounters with God, and they are so amazing! But the problem this year was that I wanted to just have one right then, because like you said, I wondered what was wrong with me that everyone else was having one, but I wasn’t!
Yeah, I think that’s where the enemy likes to trip us u…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
You’ll have to physically type out the tag using the @ symbol, followed by the tag name. See how I put your tag at the top of my post? It doesn’t necessarily have to be at the top of the post, but it makes it a little bit clearer who you’re talking to, especially if you’re answering a couple different people. You’ll get the hang…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok, let’s see if I get it right. Tell me if this tagged you.
Also, I just noticed the rank thing there. Why am I a bumbling henchman and y’all are knights and mentors? Just curious.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
I am not very good at figuring tech stuff out. I don’t know if I did that tagging thing right. lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
haha, well, I write all of my stuff fast. The longest it ever took me to write a book was one month.
It’s the editing that takes forever.
How do I do it? well…. I guess stories have always just come to me really easily. The way I start one is a map out a few key points. So first off, the “story pyramid” “story triangle” whatever you want to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
haha, well, I write all of my stuff fast. The longest it ever took me to write a book was one month.
It’s the editing that takes forever.
How do I do it? well…. I guess stories have always just come to me really easily. The way I start one is a map out a few key points. So first off, the “story pyramid” “story triangle” whatever you want to…[Read more]
- Load More
