-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ev
Ev casually strolled over to the suits the boy was talking about and pulled one out to look at it. “Three brothers? That must be fun.” He raised his eyebrows at the boy and half-smiled.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And I am very offended that you created a creature without me!!!!!!!!!! I’m afraid I’ll have to say no.
Jk! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Fennin’s gonna flip, let me rp…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Uh oh. I think Livia might be starting to develop a crush on Lukas. Oh dear. Xandro’s never gonna let her live this one down.
Aww 🥰
Lol 😂
Lukas
“N-nah, you’re f-fine,” Lukas said with a chuckle, waving a hand through the air. Why was he still stuttering? It wasn’t like he was always this nervous around girls. Or…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m so sorry guys that I wasn’t here! Our internet went out Wed. Night and a guy had to come and fix it.
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
😓 Ehh… due to a lot of deleting and a massive mid-month story/plot change, I am still only around 7000 words…. unfortunately. I’ve kinda been hopping around in chapters, so many have been started… but only the first chapter is at a good/finished place.
At least you made progress, that’s really the important part. 😉
OH MY GOODNESS, WOW!! 😆…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
I want you to tear it apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m not joking…I’m a bit of a perfectionist freak…if you specifically criticize it, it will make it easier for me to cast into final form and be overall better for me…yeah, I’m odd that way. I have three emotions for my art: love, embarrassment, and stress.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww, they look great!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I didn’t really do it either, but I did start a new project on Thanksgiving XD. I’m glad it went so well for you! The chapters you posted look good!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Girl, WWWHHHHHAAAAATTT?!?!?!?!
AHHHH!!!!! I’m so excited for you!!!!! Tell me when it’s out!!!!!! I can’t wait to read itttt!!!!!!!! 💖
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@acancello @smiley Oh and you guys did too, right?
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @thearcaneaxiom @hybridlore @grcr There’s a post up there 👆 Because y’all did NaNo, or some modified version of it, right?
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s the last day of NaNoWriMo!!! 🥳
What did everyone accomplish this month?
I was able to exceed the 50,000 words, and I haven’t finished the novel yet! 😆 Super excited to finish it out. The ending I had planned changed to something that actually surprised me, so I’m really looking forward to writing it! ☺️
I think this month has really helpe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m fine with it, though Callie may have to coax Chase a little bit.
Actually, I came up with a different idea. Similar, but different. It’ll probably show up in a few RPs.
Fynn
Fynn straightened his bow tie according to Chase’s comment. He looked in the mirror. “Hey, I don’t look too bad. I think Callie will be impressed.” He admired his…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*summersaults through window*
Oi there! I have been informed that you were back!
*Deep curtsey*
I’m still around, though life doesn’t allow me time enough to do much more than snoop. And appear on random conversations to insert…
Something.
Anyway, it’s good to see/hear(read?) you again. Hows Bramble?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s good to still be around. 😉
Life’s been pretty good, if a little mad. I’m in college now and get to write an psycology essay on pediatric burn recovery. Tonight. It’s due tomorrow. *Mental caos ensues*
But other than that, yes, it’s been good. God keeps us through it all.
By the way, have you read any of S. D.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hmm… Strivings Within by Mitzi VanCleve is pretty good! The first half is more about the author’s personal experience with OCD, anxiety, and panic disorder, but the second half goes into a lot about how to handle it. Another one I’ve read is The OCD Healing Journey by Mark DeJesus, which is also good. It’s definitely more about how…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey!! It’s great to see you’re back, I missed seeing you around! I’m glad you’re doing better! What have you been up to lately?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oi! You’re back! Hope you’re doing well!
I am also still here, although that fact may be questionable by the more active members of this little community. XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I like it!
- Load More
