-
Ruth replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I just realized that I had thought I posted a comment on your first chapter, but it appears to be missing. Anyways, I am reading your stuff.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Did you ever get anything else written for the story you started about your summer? Or was that one of those ideas that just sort of fazed off?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase watched the blissful expression upon Sef’s face. She’s beautiful. The thought formed before he could stop it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
“Is that an invitation? If it is, I accept while Junior is occupied.” She laughed. “I hope you don’t want me to color match! Black is not my favorite color to wear, I much prefer lighter colors, like…like a sprout green, or baby blue, sandy tan or creamy yellow.” She tugged on the short sleeve of her shirt, “this is basically…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Don’t worry about it, I’m pretty sure almost everyone on this rp wants to see him (I do!). Unforunately, Chase will only go looking for him to apologize for offending him (which he still thinks he did) and that would be after he dances with Sef.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr
As Nar whispered with Hugo rather suspiciously, a woman who apparently led the dance classes approached him and began scolding him for wearing boots… And she was rather shocked when the dragon popped out of hiding from behind Jr.
“My! Is that thing registered? Boots and unregistered things!”
“Hey, take care. Jaz doesn’t like being…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lag…
Nar
“You’re still standing on your own two feet,” Nar whispered back, smiling. “Believe me, under that mask of hate is a really nice guy. He’ll warm up to you.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think in the next few rps, Jr is going to get in trouble for wearing boots and bringing in a pet that’s most likely not registered. Jr probably isn’t registered either! XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m starting to worry about Marcel…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
2222 not bad.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol. I only loved two Christmas movies when I actually bothered to watch them. One about a lame lamb who met Jesus, and another about three quarrelsome quail. I have fond memories of them.
Also, Nahim’s name is pronounced Nay-him not Nah-him
Nahim Jr.
Junior narrowed his eyes even more at the hand that Hugo put forth to him.
“I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
Junior narrowed his red eyes. The dragon on his shoulder made a trilling noise, and rubbed itself against his neck.
“Nar, you should be more careful of who you go out with.” Nar laughed.
“I’ve rarely met someone as sweet as Hugo, and do you think just because I don’t practise in excess that I can’t defend myself if I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
“I used to play the flute. Father ruined that many years ago. I used to sing a little, but I haven’t for two years. I play football, and spend time in nature. That’s…basically it. I don’t read books much, I don’t listen to much music, I don’t do any craft things. I’ve been told I have pretty handwriting, but I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Praying for him.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow that sounds like a child’s dream right there! Or like something out of Elf haha. You’re making me hungry!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nice topic!!
Biggest one: how do you celebrate Christmas Eve/Christmas? (family gatherings, church services, other fun traditions?)
So, we don’t live near any of our extended family right now, but sometimes we meet up with my Dad’s parents. We’ve never done Christmas with my mom’s side (that I can remember). This year they came a few…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve never heard of popcorn cake… or was there supposed to be a comma between the two words?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Glad to hear that! Merry Christmas!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m kinda excited to add him, so I will. I’ll make him a senior (highschooler, not an old man XD) I guess…but be prepared for some odd happenings.
Nahim Alfred Nayhelm Jr. True name: Alpha Grath.Â
He’s about six feet tall with a muscular build. Red irises and sclerae, (Nar only has red irises) and black hair that has a couple…[Read more]
- Load More
