-
Esther replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh this is so fun! Yeah, it’s after Christmas, but I’m answering anyway. XD
how do you celebrate Christmas Eve/Christmas?
Typically our church has a Christmas Eve service, so we’ll go to that. For Christmas Eve dinner, we’ll eat finger foods and we make a punch with Hawaiian Punch, 7-UP, and orange sherbet. Then there’s this cute…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I know this is late, but I’ll be praying for him too. That’s tough. ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
What do y’all think about switching parnters for the next dance? Of course you can finish up your conversations and such though. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
He shrugged. “Well when I heard about the dance I didn’t really want to go, but when…” he trailed, catching himself before saying something embarrassing. “Yeah, I think I’d still want to go as long as you do.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I love both of those!! I can tell so much about these charries just from their boards.
And I’m assuming Rylee loves dogs or something like that…? She sounds pretty cool. 😏
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, what’s the #bringbackthou thing? I noticed it’s on Jonas’s signature too.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I used to not be super emotional but then probably about three years ago that changed and now books and movies make me cry a lot faster than they used to.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I almost cried.
I didn’t let myself, because I’m sitting in the same room as the rest of my family right now, but I probably would’ve shed some tears if I was alone.
It drew me in really well, and I usually don’t like books that are super sad, but sometimes pain and tragedy make the good parts of the book even better. Now if…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar will get him there, don’t worry.
Nar
“In that case, no.” Nar groaned in irritation. Nahim met Hugo’s gaze, almost admiring how he kept eye contact. Then again, he hadn’t seen Jr throw knives into the center of a target either.
“C’mon Jr! I thought you were here to protect me!”
“Hah! Since when have you pulled that card when…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@scoutfinch180 @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @freedomwriter76 @smiley @whalekeeper @loopylin @esther-c @calyhuge (idk what I’m doing I’m just typing tags, if you can tell XD) you may ignore
So, this is a short story i just revised after a year of leaving it in it’s awfulness. A couple spots are giving me trouble, so I’m gonna…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oops, Jonas, if you see this, the Cloaked Mystery IS NOT YOU!!!!! It just sounds like him…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Merry Christmas!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley You two use Canva right? If I’m wrong, just ignore me.
I’m trying our Canva and so far it’s wayyyyyy better than what I was using (Paint 3D) except, How in the Galaxies do you save something to the folders that are on your computer!? I just can’t figure it out.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Diverged in a Wood in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll talk to my parents about it. I like the idea!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, I didn’t see this
AHHHHH why is writing so hard!!???!?!??!
Because if it wasn’t, writer’s wouldn’t be the most persistent and stubborn people on the planet!
i feel you. I’m trying to pull together the first draft scraps of my book…while refining my awful style. So. Much. Fun.
I think the things that keep me…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
“Okay…I don’t often wear dresses actually. I got my skirt snagged in a piece of equipment when I was little…”
“What are you two talking about?” Junior had turned his attention back to them.
“Junior, would you mind going around with us after this is Hugo doesn’t mind you tagging along?” Junior crossed his arms. Nar returned…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Is Hugo falling in love yet?
- Load More

GUESS WHAT?!?! I started hanging out with my horse again!!! You should be proud of me xD
Yahooo! Go girl!
@rae
I can’t believe how much I’ve missed himmmm! <333 I just sat on his back when he was in his pasture and we just hung out XD
That’s great! It sounds like a day of bliss!
It was….and his buddy kept stealing my hat…haha!
Oh my gosh I really…really want to learn English riding…and jumping…it looks like so much fun!!
English is pretty good, though, that’s really the only thing I know. Not sat in a western saddle since I was a baby.
Hat thief in the field! Lol! Sounds like something a two year old would do!
Two year old horse, that is. Those babies can be funny (and bratty) sometimes! XD
I just love how collected the horse is, and the saddle and the tack and EVERYTHING!!! I really don’t ride western…I haven’t ridden since the summer…hehe. I just love being with my horses (plus my horse is a little lame and arthritic so I can’t really ride him without him being stiff and sore) and playing with them, haha!
Yeah, and then Spirit…[Read more]
Some trouble there! I wonder what they were like when they were two! XD a rodeo of fun for sure!
I would have loved to see them when they were two…I bet they were so adorable!!! (and silly!)