-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
ARE YOU TWO READING MY MIND?! THIS IS CREEPY!!! Literally as I read Paxton’s POV, I was thinking that I should have Chase wake up prematurely because of a bad dream, then suddenly I see that you wrote he was troubled in his sleep! Like, what’s goin’ on?!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
What curriculums have you used for your other subjects?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
I did IEW for two of my years in high school! I loved it! It really helped me hone my writing skills, and I did the advanced us history writing course with the CHEX homeschool group. Combining history and writing was so much fun!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
That’s so cool!
I’ve been to a couple of the Sight and Sound shows, but I think my favorite was the movie they made last year for Christmas- I Heard the Bells.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
I repeat, I AM NOT sane! I write!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Idk, I honestly think this rp is starting off kinda boring…
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago

(sorry this one is hard to read 😖 but it’s so fitting XD)
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
Awww, so cute… Both of them. I seriously cannot decide which one was more adorable…but yes, Hans needs a hug
Another one
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I know, the poor baby!
But, I’m not concerned for him when he falls asleep on the shoulder of someone he before wouldn’t even talk too…it’s just beautiful when he accepts his foster family <3 and afterwards, I won’t be worried when he finally understands and gets saved, but that’ll be a while in the future. Rn, he’s just…[Read more]
-
freedom and
Smiley are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae When are you NOT concerned about Chase???
bc I’m concerned about him all the time😭🖤
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Guys, I am genuinely concerned for Chase…his dreams are so dark! Like, sometimes their sweet, like dreams about the forest, but if it gets on the topic of people…let me just say someone usually ends up murdered.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay!
Nar
Nar nodded as if she was in slow motion.
“That’s nice.” She smiled weirdly and pulled at her sleeve. “I…don’t usually keep up with fashion kinda obviously. I’ll wear anything comfortable, clean, and not hideous. Funnily enough, Jr is wearing more fashionable clothing than me.” She laughed more like a “heh…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
and this one is just me XD

😂😂😂
-
freedom replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ami
Ami was still trying to comprehend what Felicity had just said when Ellie asked if she had any siblings.
She shook out of her confusion. “Yeah, actually. Three of them. An older brother, a younger brother, and a younger sister. What about you? Besides, your twin, I mean.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
It’s like what happened to my Grandma, just fewer family members and different illnesses. Idk what it is, but I see a lot of parallels in your life to mine.
I’ll be praying, for you, for your grandmothers, your aunt, your mom, and your family in general…
Cuz I’m here for you until the end of the line
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@free_and_redeemed
Oh man, that’s so hard. But remember, God’s got this, girl. He has a great plan; He sees you; and He’s right there with you guys. If our God has conquered death, then He can conquer anything.
Still praying for y’all. ❤️
- Load More


Sanity is overrated, anyways.