-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
Guess what I just found out….
If you were to binge watch the entirety of MCU, tv shows and movies, it would take you about five days. And that’s without no breaks. 😦💀 Seeing how I only like some of the movies, I think I’d survive only a day. If I’m lucky… 🤣 -
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, the second one, Top Gun: Maverick, is really good, but I’ve heard the first one’s not that good. I would recommend them, but they do have some things in there, so if you really wanted to watch it I’d suggest looking into it first.
Anddd, I can’t think of anything else to ask Maverick so I’ll leave it at that. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@everyone
I’m okay with it being morning if everyone else is okay with that. Anddd, the dance is the day after tomorrow (AU timeline) right?
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
For context… Gru represents Derek Len

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
*SPOILER WARNING*

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago

This could fit for most of my ships actually… XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@anyone-who-might-care
I have some of my own memes! ✨ I don’t know how many of y’all will actually get these buuuut, I’m sharing them anyway. XD Enjoy

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I get that. My older brother actually knows barely anything about my stories. XD I normally don’t share a lot about my stories with anyone other than y’all and my younger sibs. Idk why, it just happens I guess, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
Y’all are the best. I needed this laugh yesterday and today 🤣😂🤣
-
freedom replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @highscribeofaetherium
Thank y’all so much for the prayers. Grandma is doing immensely better and is out of the hospital, I believe, but staying close by so she’s not 2 hours away from all of us 💕
As for me, welllll, Covid sucks. I’ve had it before, but still. The drainage and sore throat are prob the worst part and even though I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Sure! Whatever works!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@jonas @keilah-h @beth-torres @princesachronicle22
Nahim
Nahim jumped down from his perch on the wall.
“Weapons down, that’s an order.” Nahim sighed, mumbling something in Realn as he pinched the bridge of his nose, before bursting out in another coughing fit. After his coughing subsided, he pressed his thumb to his larnyx, before making a…[Read more]
-
Esther and
Artistodysseyfan are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
@spinner4him Hey, are you doing alright? You haven’t been active in four months.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! I’d appreciate it.
Jr
“Good, now we only need to find a place…” Jr stopped and met Dante’s eye, suddenly looking literally dead serious. “I have just one rule. No needles. If a needle pierces my skin, I. Will. Kill. You. Have we got that straight?” He didn’t wait for the reply, he knew no one crossed paths with him…except…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Guys, how do schools work? I know this sounds dumb, but I’ve only ever been homeschooled and only ever stepped foot in a school for a basketball camp thing in the summer in 2019, but that’s it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
ChaseÂ
Chase opened his eyes halfway at the mention of school. He met Fynn’s eyes.
“I…never finished math,” he said quietly.
-
Esther and
Liberty are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago - Load More

@freed_and_redeemed @smiley
LOL
Yeah I do not recommend that method
Mmmm, I could possibly survive 2 days, but I’d only pick some things LOL
and yes, I agree with Min…I do not recommend that method😂
I’d probably pick all 3 Captain America movies, Thor: Ragnarök, I could probably watch all 4 Avengers movies, Falcon and The Winter Soldier, and Hawkeye tbh XD
my fam would be the ones that would get annoyed😂😝 well,…[Read more]
Oh nice choices. I wouldn’t mind watching those. I think you actually picked my favorites. XD Except I haven’t watched Falcon and The Winter Soldier yet.
Haha, we have similar tastes then 😉😂
GIRL, it is amazing. You MUST watch it…you have to. (as long as you don’t mind a lot of action and def a bit darker tone at times 😅 and it has a recurring theme of racism as well)
I’ve watched it…mmmmm…3 or 4 times now???
I don’t have a problem🫣XD
racism in a negative light, fyi…not like they’re encouraging it or anything XD
I just know some people may be more sensitive and things :3
I know my parents started watching it a while ago and got bored, lol, but they definitely aren’t the biggest marvel fans. XD I’ll definitely try to watch it soon!!
Ok, thanks for letting me know 😊
Pfft, of course nottt. No problem at all! XD
Bored?? I don’t see how 😂 FATWS was sooo good. Of course…I may or may not have started watching it just for Bucky at first🫣😂
Yw!! <3
Of course not!! I'm totally fine 😉
Idk how 😂 Like I said, they aren’t big on Marvel. I think the only reason they watch it is because me and my siblings want to watch it. They normally like to check things like that first before we watch it. 😉 I personally think it’d be really good, so I’ll take your word for it. 😁