-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
WOW! That is soooo neat! I need to try that out! It completely looked like watercolor!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
And watercolor is actually how I often release some of my stress, if I find the right object to paint.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Actually, it’s not paint. Even when I do paint, I only do watercolor because I’ve had bad experiences with acrylic and don’t understand oil.
These are actually alcohol-based markers, providing me with mostly smooth lines and blending. I got them for my birthday, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recommend…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Aaron might see him as a little brother, but to Joseph Aaron stepped into the place of father when Joseph’s own father died on the walls. I think it might have been more of a big brother little brother relationship if Aaron hadn’t of been right there to fill that gap when Joseph lost his father.
Noah and Darrien have more of a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Traced the basic outline of the top drawing in that pic. This is one of Cgecko’s charries
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

To me, I think this guy looks like he works a really average, boring job, but at night is some kind of superhero who doesn’t get enough sleep.
No idea how I got there, but I did.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
These pics are all scanned in, so I apologize for the quality.
This is just a random someone:

Who always wears a blue scarf. Ignore the coloring on the sides, i was playing around.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh tell me about it. I spend FOREVER with jaw lines. especially on guys. You’re brave to use paints!!! I get mad at them. They are too uncontrollable.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Noah’s trickery, which he learned when gambling, has now become a way to entertain children. I like it!
YES! That’s what I was thinking!
Ah, the little boy who knows everything and has a ‘simple’ solution to every problem. I know this character. Remind me, how old is Joseph? 10 or 11, right?
haha! I LOVE Joseph. He is so funny…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
MAN that is amazing!! You are so good!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ve been attempting to work on a drawing specifically for him for like two or three days, and everything I’ve tried I’ve ended up erasing. I’m sorry, I don’t think I’m gonna be able to do a drawing special for him. But I have a character with no name that I drew not too long ago who kinda fits the description.

I know he…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Awesome. Haha, I do NOT work well with deadlines. (In case you didn’t notice, I always submit my stuff crazy early. lol)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Feeling any better today?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @linus-smallprint @grcr @keilah-h
Good grief! Y’all are cutting it close!
I set the due-date for the 21st, and it’s the 19th. Should I extend the time? So far I only have one drawing…….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Well I don’t just mean that for publishing. I mean for anything you write that others may read! Whoever they are!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I understand that. At the moment, I do have an arc idea which explores the strange peace and yet burden of Christians, but I don’t talk about it much because, while it fits both the AU and real timeline (with only slight changes) I’m not completely happy with it yet.
Also, sorry to burst your bubble, but at the moment, I don’t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok, here is the next section.
One night, as Aaron sat studying his Bible in the room he shared with Noah and Darrien, a timid nock came on the door.
“Come in,” said Aaron, without looking up.
The door creaked open and quiet steps pattered across the floor and came to the small table where Aaron sat. A hand tou…
- Load More

