-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I figured out who that drawing reminds me of!
This guy:
He’s from a tv show called the Rat Patrol that I used to enjoy. Can you see the resemblance?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator @princesachronicle22
Callyn
“Honestly, it makes a lot of sense now.” Evelyn slipped her hand into Callum’s.
“Yeah, but can you imagine my father’s reaction when he hears this? He’s gonna flip!”
Speaking of Silvanis flipping, would you guys mind if I experimented going a little crazier with Silvanis? The…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
I think it’d be adorable if baby unicorns were called little one-horns. I have no idea why, but it just sounds kinda cute.
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Anyone willing to help me brainstorm my novel? Still tryna figure out the plot…
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
No that actually is really helpful! I like the perspective you gave. Thank you!! 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
That’s okay.
Offer’s open if you ever want to.
Mandin and Nahim’s relationship is probably my favorite part. I enjoyed reading it a lot.
That’s good to hear! Those parts are usually the best parts to write. Of the two characters, who do you like better?
I’ll probably have the ninth chapter ready soon.
-
Esther started the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Before I pose my question, I just want to let everyone know that this isn’t a forum topic to discuss if preachiness should exist at all in our stories or how we should present God and the Gospel through our stories. I’m simply asking what I’ll write below and don’t want to have any debates on here. Thanks guys. 🙂
I’ve recently been finding m…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
look you two. I do not believe the way you do, and that’s not going to change.
I think this needs to end.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
the movie one are the only ones I could think of off the top of my head. I don’t have access to my laptop because we’re traveling so I couldn’t look at the composers of the non movie soundtracks.
I’ll probably read the chapter next week when we get home. Really looking forward to it!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
well I’ve read a TON of books about Christian marriages and Biblical courtship/dating and I have never read that! Plus, I have witnessed a TON of beautiful marriages that started very young and have gone on for years!
look. Marriage is permanent. I don’t know why you keep saying it doesn’t last when you start young. I don’t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Also, when you get married young, it usually doesn’t last…people change so fast and the people I’ve talked to that got married young say that if they could have done it over, they would have married the same person, but waited a LOT longer.
this is completely untrue and is a lie our society wants us to swallow.
as for t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
okay, to be fair I do listen to one video game soundtrack : god of war. Aside from that… nah.
Ok, here we go:
Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
Prince Caspian
Ender’s Game
The Dark Night Trilogy (though I like to mix it with something else backside it can start to feel like a meal of dark chocolate)
For Greater Glory (So GOO…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I would if I could! But life is pretty busy right now and since sci-fi’s not my genre, I don’t really feel qualified to give good feedback. 😅
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
oh I wasn’t upset!! I was frustrated with myself because I couldn’t describe him right!
I hope I didn’t seem upset.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, Silvanis is toned down too, cuz otherwise he’d be like: “I’m gonna find the one who brought me here! He’s got a date with my fangs!”
Actually…should I remove the blockers and let him go? I think it’d be funny!
does your friend’s dad have a cool hat?
If your friend’s dad doesn’t, we have a rawhide hat with re…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, it’s still the day before. Sorry, I’m not sure where everyone is either, except Violet and Alpha are somewhere on the school grounds, Nar is inside the school, upset. Chase is flying, Sef is hiding, and Jep is pursuing with El Burro, Johnny and one other person.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sorry, I didn’t see your rp.
Jep
“My, what small minds you boys have!” Jeptune cried to Johnny. “You’re like Chase! If he would just open up his mind a bit, he could unleash such power that he’d finally be a worthy opponent!”
“The eagle drops his mate at that place of sodas, Señora,” El Burro called. “Do we make chase?”
The third bo…[Read more]
- Load More

Oh, that is cute.