-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I wrote 1500
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I don’t know who this character is, but silver eyes sound WAY cooler then pink.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I phased that super poorly. Lol.
I remember events, stories, visuals, that sort of thing. For example, I stopped reading a series when I was thirteen. I can still tell you exactly what was happening to all the characters when I stopped and even the last line of the last book I read.
However, I can’t tell you the year we moved, how…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
For works of art yes. And several events if they had certain scenery that stuck in my mind. So yes, for sight
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Your shading is great btw
Thank you! I didn’t even try hard on that one. lol. It’s funny that you say that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
OHHHH, that’s who it is! Okay, no lie, this is crazy. A friend showed me his picture a few months back and yesterday I decided to draw Alan and that image kinda came to my mind and I didn’t even realize it was from that picture! It’s so weird how things do that! lol.
Very interesting. I like the artist, whoever it is. lolololol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Very confused
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
😈
I drew a picture of Alan because I was board. This is how I envision him in one of his good moments.

-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
hehehe thank u XXD
and I can use whatever quotes I want, thank you😝😂
@ellette-giselle yw! <3
oh my😱🫠💀
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you!!
yes, poor Evan doesn’t have a fun day, but it’s NOTHING compared to what I did to Rory…….
bad things happened in that book. 😁
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Wait, MEDICAL TEXTBOOKS!!!!! No way! What ones do you have?
I don’t have any actual medical textbooks, but I have First Aid and Personal Safety from the American Red Cross, 1973, and Gray’s Anatomy twenty-ninth American edition plus some more just random books like Root Canal Coverup.
Sadly, I’ve been able to do very little reading in…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings Love all the art that I’ve already seen💜💜😆 seriously tho, I love it!!! :3
@linus-smallprint I still trace things oftentimes too. That looks cool though!!
@ellette-giselle AHH i love it🤩🤩 dude def sounds like he’s gonna have a rough time tho💀
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
it affected me so much i stopped at chapter six and remember the date of its first printing, 1993
I have the 2006 printing
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
LOL *gasp* your memes are gonna be the death of me!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Tenz and Reid
“There were two doors in the room Tenz and I woke up in, maybe we should try the other one.”
Tenz lifted his head out of his nest, “but the goblins in green didn’t pick that one!”
“And what’s the worst that can happen when we go through the door the ‘goblins in green’ didn’t pick? Do you know of anything that could…[Read more]
- Load More
