-
Ruth replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
Believe it or not, every one of your posts make me laugh. It would be interesting to meet you in person one day, that conversation could go really good or really bad fast.
I apprieciate your comment very much. I shall be changing that. In fact, I’ve been doing a re-work of chapter one and shall post it here when I’m done.
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh and if you want to know spoilers, I will gladly indulge. XD Plus, Amir has a love interest if anyone wants to hear about that… 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Arsyn Dabir’s moodboard…

-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Amir’s moodboard…

-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @rae @spinner4him @smiley @grcr @hybridlore @whalekeeper @anyone-else-that-might-be-interesed
Ok… I’m so excited because I’m finally sharing my WIP idea for NaNo!!!
I think it’s the only WIP that I’ve actually put a lot of thought into before actually…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedom
I’m open.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The new RP idea:
There once was a great king who had a deep thirst for knowledge. It was such a deep thirst that it is said he never felt like he had ever gathered enough and spent his time mostly in the library of the Palace. It was because of this that the king, spurred by the words of his greatest advisor, sent out an edict…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooooh, what is this NaNo WIP???
Wellll…
I won’t explain it all now because I’m planning to share more about it later today. So I’ll tag you then. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh yeah, that’s a really good idea! I’ll have to keep that in mind. 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I really like that board!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
XD Yeah, I could see that lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
By the way, I’ve retired Nahim from this RP, it’s not going anywhere with him.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
When you’ve got WAY too many characters and stories but not enough time…
(Note: I didn’t draw this)

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks, I’ll be brainstorming. Do you mind if it’s medieval themed? Cuz I’ve got a bright idea for that one.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Me like it! The armor and clothing is PERFECT. The face is a little unclear, but yeah, WAY to often I’ve ruined a picture trying to “make it better”. XD
@anyone
What would you guys like to see me draw? You’ve seen ONE drawing and my style is realistic (mostly), and I will take offers to draw someone else’s character if…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @rae @acancello
Kari
A bang from the basement drew Kari’s attention to the basement door. What could that noise be? A gunshot? Her stomach twisted into a knot, and as she looked around the room, she realized Ottoline was missing, and come to think of it, so was that new girl. Alarm bells rang in…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So I read your epilogue and a few things stuck out to me…
(ordered by relevance)
1. I love it.
2. In the first part I almost think you use the Name ‘Great One’ a little to much.
3. While Rishona may grow angry, I doubt in such a perfect world she would try to slap someone with no respect. If Elysium is perfect, and the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Explain what a RP is to me and I’ll do it. I really need to jog my brain!
- Load More
