-
Ruth replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Excellent question. Yes, it doesn’t go all the way down to the feet, but it’s a shield designed to be protective of threats more in front and above. It isn’t meant to be a body shield, but a soldier can stake the shield into the ground, then crouch beside it when in assault. They can also lower the shield by rotating the top to th…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, I just don’t understand the whole story (not the backstory, just the whole scope of the story) but I wouldn’t expect to when I haven’t read everything you’ve written about it 😊
That’s probably cuz I haven’t written all of it! I just kinda make up a character, make up a backstory and make up random scenes and eventually patchwo…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks. **Me not knowing what else to say for a few minutes…**
I have a current WIP in which, Alpha is not even born yet. I have a like ten WIP’s that are in the thought and jot stage. the Alpha story is one of those.
What don’t you understand?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I need to make a mental note of that shield shape…That has potential. Thanks for sharing!
Just one question, how do they maneuver the shield when they fight? The unique shape causes me to wonder if the top part would not hinder certain movements, for instance, protecting their feet. I see, by placement of the handle, the shield…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Aw, thanks!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow, your posts are great! I only read one but you’re very talented!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @anyone
CONTINUED FROM EARLIER…
Two elves bore Alpha upon a stretcher into a cell, where Grathmere was held. Carefully, they set him down, and exited the cell. Alpha glanced at his father before staring at ceiling of an unidentifiable type of stone.
Grathmere was in his normal elven like form, with fiery eyes and ashen skin.…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
**Me dying inside cuz I spent an hour typing the end of Grathmere’s story and it wouldn’t post**
Anyway, attempt NO. 2 shall appear soon, just give me another hour…**groans**
-
Ruth replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Actually, I haven’t yet! I make mental note of that. Thanks!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @anyone
THE CONCLUSION OF GRATHMERE…
His son, his only living son, lay dying in his arms. So powerful was he, but he could not even save his son. A slit of red appeared under Alpha’s black lashes, his eyes were slightly open.
“You did this. It was your people, your allies who have done this.” The once strong voice of Alpha had…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whoever
I HAVE JUST COME TO A CONCLUSION ON THE GRATHMERE-ALPHA PROBLEM!!!!!!4 months at least after it showed up to haunt me, I came to it’s conclusion last night! I’ll post it on Chat Chat, see you there! -
Trailblazer replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
True, I didn’t think about a name generator. Maybe I’ll have to try that.
This is the link to my blog, as is it right now: https://nessawrites04.wordpress.com/
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you!! Yeah, Wix does have that! I don’t know about designing your own background, I had a little bit of trouble with that too but was able to figure the header out. Euodia knows a ton about it, tho! 😁
It did! I like it, yeah. I’ve used blogger in the past so Wix was a little hard to figure out but euodia helped me as well, so I…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
I love your blog! Also the name is catchy… I literally spent forever trying to come up with a good name for mine and couldn’t, so I just went with my name thinking maybe I can change it later if I figure something out. I’m terrible at coming up with good titles for things!
WordPress is also a good blogging site. It’s…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, someone was talking about that… Weird! I wonder why?
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey guys! Are my posts showing up for y’all? When I go to the topic page, I see them, but they don’t show up in recent topics :/
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @grcr @euodia-vision @acancello @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @anyoneelse-
I think I can see them? At least I can see this one…
-
I think so? I’ve been having trouble with my posts too.
-
@euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009
Okay, good XD I think they worked.
@freedomwriter76
Oh okay, thanks. It just wasn’t showing the topic in recent topics, but I know KP goes through a lot of glitches so I’m glad it still works!
-
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @acancello @janellebelovedpig @anyone-else
Hey guys! I recently made a blog, if you guys want to check it out, here’s the link!
https://scifiandapplepie.wixsite.com/my-siteWould love to hear your guys’ thoughts, too!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@power @hanako @thearcaneaxiom
CRYSTAL SWORDS, The weapon of Thurston.
Twelve-year-old Nahim cast little bits of metal and crystal across a rough floor in disgust. He hung his head, every minute of free time he had gone to his little private hiding hole and labored over this project for months, and yet he had no progress to show it. He figured a…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure!
- Load More
