@koshka
Active 4 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Elfwing replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Thanks!
@koshka Thanks!! Tyroll is younger brother 🙂
@anatra23 hehehe thanks 😉 yep, she be rebel
-
Anatra replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
XD oh no…
I was helping with a kindergarten class at my church for a week, and we were talking about things that we used to like but now we don’t (as a way to illustrate a lesson abt transformation in Christ) and one of the little girls raised her hand and said very boldly and sincerely, “My baby brother.”
I was dying.
-
Anatra replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
Np! I’ll tell my friend you said thanks 😉
Lol, I’m sure you were a delightful 7-year-old.
Also, I wasn’t excepting this, he said to get the bow redhaired every 12-18 months.
-
Anatra replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
He said it was unlikely the problem was the age of you rosin, it’s possible it would mess up your playing if it is bad rosin(I’m not 100% sure what that means)
Have you gotten your bow redhaired recently? -
Anatra replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
@koshka
Oof, sorry I’m so late!What size violin do you have?
-
Trahia the Minstrel replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
-
Trahia the Minstrel replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@anatra23 Yes, I’m doing a round of beta reading for it now, and then I’ll probably do another couple of editing passes, maybe one more round of beta readers, before trying to pitch it to agents. It’s 180k words, though, so I’m gonna have to be creative and precise in order to sell them on it — YA fantasy isn’t normally that longὠ…[Read more]
-
Trahia the Minstrel replied to the topic Planning out a trilogy! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Thanks!
Up to the 3rd/2 and a half/beta reader draft of my first book, and the first draft of my second book. The next three books are only in my head at this stage😅
-
Anatra replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Poor Rubin ;-; will be missed.
In Korean, literally everything (almost,) is spelled solely based on the way it sounds. So, thankfully, I don’t encounter too many spelling errors of my own.
Random question, does Russian have any loan-words?BQ? I am unfamiliar with this.
Whoops, I meant college Korean text book. A big…[Read more]
-
Trahia the Minstrel replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Thanks! @koshka
I make up my names, but based them on Spanish and Japanese pronunciation (the only two languages I’ve ever studied.) As a result, here’s a short list of some of my characters’ names:
Salvárdé, Méyárco, Iéto, Mérar, Shinarvé, Zarvéna, Yáléa, LÃna, Riézon.
I use the Spanish rule that any time there’s an é with the flick over it, i…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Oof, Korean is hard sometimes. I think I only struggle mostly with pronouncing the vowel sounds accurately… and sentence structure… and formal tones… and… you get the picture. It’s great to learn tho!
Learning is made a lot easier, since I’ve been blessed with a tutor who’s half Korean, and can speak and read it. I was nannying…[Read more] -
Tasha Van Kesteren replied to the topic This is Koshka, and these are her books in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
Oh cool!
-
Anatra replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Fantasy sounds right. If it’s more along a realistic trail like Rangers apprentice, I suppose it might be midieval fantasy.(prolly my fave genre)
How you’ve described is pretty much how I construct my book too! Usually when I’m thinking of scenes, I kind of let them roll around in my head for a bit then slap them on some paper.…[Read more]
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Poor Jake… :'( Love the lines, though!
Ruben sounds like an amazing brother and an amazing character! I’m a fan already. 🙂
Agh, I love the accent! Otto sounds like a fun guy. XD
Aww, thank you so much! <3333
*chilled by first two lines* *heartbroken by the last line* I wanna…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 12 months ago
@power
I’m stealing your character’s catchphrasesÂ@elishavet-pidyon
This is very thought out for a book without a draft. What’s the books genre?@koshka
Idk why, this sounds Russian to me, I love it XD@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Those quotes are perfect XD
Swag ain’t to be worried B) -
Tasha Van Kesteren replied to the topic This is Koshka, and these are her books in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 12 months ago
Oh kool! We just have quizzing for grades 7-12.
International is where the best quizzers from each district go and quiz against each other. (Each district send like 1 or 2 teams.)
-
Power replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 12 months ago
@koshka That’s was good! lol 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 12 months ago
@koshka gotcha!! Well here is a link to that Bible study! It’s called into his marvelous light!
-
Tasha Van Kesteren replied to the topic This is Koshka, and these are her books in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 12 months ago
@koshka
I go to GDAC church. This is my fourth year quizzing and my first year as captain. Do you quiz in a distrect? And if you do, do you have internationals for your quizzing? -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 12 months ago
@koshka I haven’t taught many Bible studies myself so it would be more practice for me as well 😊
- Load More
