@koshka
Active 4 days, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
Ugh, Fangs. They’re disgusting.
Bonifer is worse than Garten, in my opinion at least! Garten was pretty bad though… I agree, Bonifer is well written. I need to use some techniques Andrew Peterson used for him on my villains. My antagonist always seems kind of dry.
-
Lana Blanchard replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
I looked it up and wow, it seems beautiful!
I love how you said, the ‘people down here are made to withstand extreme heat and humidity’ XD!
But snow is good, even if you’re warm-blooded. (:
Do you like living in Texas? Have you ever moved?
-
Lana Blanchard replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
Those are really cool things! I’ve been to the Badlands IÂ completely agree!!
Oh, mine! Hmmmm… I don’t remember if I already said this… it changes frequently, so… whatever. Anyway.
In the White Mountains (NH) there’s Mt. Washington, and there’s a trail to climb to the top called Huntington Ravine. There’s a brief section…[Read more]
-
Karissa Chmil replied to the topic Just imagine. . . in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
Awww, I love the sound of that. <3
Ahhh, yes, they really, really are.
*waves back* THANK YOU! (XP Thank you.)
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel, @elishavet-pidyon
I COMPLETELY agree with you guys about Bonifer. He’s worse than Gnag himself! He RAISED Gnag! He always makes me so angry too! I mean, he betrayed all of Aerwiar. I never forgave him after I found out.
I kind of forgot about Weaver. He was pretty bad too.
@koshka, I think that Fang’s name was Slarb. And…[Read more]
-
Lana Blanchard replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
Cool! I would probably be ShadowClan… but a medicine cat… so… I do not know… XD
What is the beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
I like Jolly Ranchers too, except the blue raspberry ones I like best. (:
I would… hmm… probably a dolphin? Or a stingray? Or a husky? Or a unicorn?
What is the most beautiful place…[Read more]
-
Trahia the Minstrel started the topic Author Conservatory in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 years, 8 months ago
Hi everyone!
I’m considering joining the Author Conservatory, and I was interested to know if any of you are in it? If so, what are you thoughts on the program? Things I should know? Pros and Cons? Is there anything you wished you’d known before you joined, but didn’t?
For me, one of the things I’m struggling with is that I have already written…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let me draw your characters! in the forum Art 4 years, 8 months ago
@koshka Yeah, those are fun!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@koshka So cool! In my own stories and fanfictions, several characters are humans with cat ears and tails, and fur (although they wear clothes and armor over that), and they usually walk on two legs but can also go on four. I just kept their armor and weapons the way the characters were in the stories where they were completely human (since most…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I finally read Green Ember!! in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Yeah, isn’t it so annoying when you have to wait for a story to finish? I’m like that with one of my other favorite series, there will be two more books but I have to wait until November for the next one to come out…..
@trahia-the-minstrel It’s pretty good, actually! It is kinda unmemorable at first, but the later books…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@koshka Your animal characters sound so cool! Are they animals that stand normally or do they stand on two legs sometimes/most of the time?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let me draw your characters! in the forum Art 4 years, 8 months ago
@koshka Your cat character sounds so cool! I love that kind of story, with animals which are almost humanoid, but not quite.
-
TheLobsterLover replied to the topic Let me draw your characters! in the forum Art 4 years, 8 months ago
ooh boi! Thanks for sending him in!
-
Karissa Chmil replied to the topic Just imagine. . . in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
Awww, that does indeed sound lovely. ❤️ Where did he go, if I might ask?
XD I love it.
Hehe, feel you on that one. 😋 No worries!
XD My writing style usually leans more towards fewer words than too many (unlike when I’m talking in a conversation, when I will r a m b l e for all eternity), so this duology is going to…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
Cool! Btw, would you consider ever starting a cover design business if you enjoy cover designing? I definitely wouldn’t because although making covers is fun, I’m not so good at it, lol.
I totally would, if I was decent by at it! XD Honestly, I don’t know if I’m good at it or not, and I’ve never tried digital drawing either, so the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@koshka Thanks!
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
Hi! I don’t think we’ve met yet. I’m Lydia. 🙂 Welcome (very belatedly) to the KP forum! As a side note, I saw you’re a fan of J.A.’s Persuasion, and I am, too! XD I think it’s my favorite J.A. book. 😀
-
TheLobsterLover replied to the topic Seems I'm here in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
I’ll definitely remember to tag you on that. I only finished Little Women a few weeks ago and could probably talk about it for days. While my main talent is drawing, like Amy, I think the March sister I’m the most like is Beth (though Beth is probably more perfect than me). My favourite character is definitely Jo; some of her lines are…[Read more]
-
Karissa Chmil replied to the topic Just imagine. . . in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
XD One of my favorite parts when I lived in Europe was getting to see all those traces of the medieval age – castles, fortresses, palaces. . . it was awesome.
Indeed he did.
XD Sounds lovely.
If I may venture to ask, what does your signature mean?
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Something Really Bad Happened guys. (not clickbait) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 4 years, 8 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien @gretald @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @anatra23 @joy-caroline @devastate-lasting @elfwing @elanor @e-k-seaver @trahia-the-minstrel @william-starkey @abigail-m @thelobsterlover @gracie-j @r-m-archer @power @kathleenramm @morgan @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-who-wants-to-bash-my-writing…[Read more]
- Load More
