@koshka
Active 3 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@koshka OKIE DOKIE I WILL!!
and yes I have! Well…save the cat writes a novel anyway lol!! And most of it (I skipped some of the book look overs cuz obviously I don’t read those books XD, mainly needed the info!!)
Yea, ma poor November.
Sooo November tries to please his father but he is accident prone (and I love him for it 😂) and some of the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I AM HERE!! @koshka in case ur interested too lol
SOOO November…
Ahhhh!!! My sweet November!! I adore him!! Btw I found this piece of artwork online and IMO it kinda captures him (but he has curlier hair and it’s more orange)

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@koshka awwww that means so much!!!
I really gotta come up with names for the other lands!! A’Grend is Ara’s kingdom, and idk what the names of the others are, except Cirque, where Jocelyn is from! The books pretty much go from place to place!!
So lots of different settings in each book!
@freedomwriter76 will do with November!!! I def…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
I DID IT!! I FINALLY MADE IT!!
*regrets immediately*
JK. Anyway, I had this idea a while back to make this post where we could come here and talk about our WIPs and MAJOR SPOILERS AND PLOT TWISTS THAT WE ARE SOO EXCITED ABOUT AND HATE HAVING TO KEEP SECRET FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY WITHOUT HAVING TO DISCLAIMER IN THE POST!!
Thus this forum was…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic First 7k words of an epic fantasy novel for critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 4 years, 3 months ago
AHHH THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!!! OH MY WORD!!! Is this a first draft because if so…
*faints*
NO BUT SRSLY LIKE HOW?!?! HOW IS IT SO GOOD?!
Maaaaan this was soooo great!! I was HOOKED!!
and the Way you wrote God was soooo awesome!!
here, I’ll tag some ppl for u to read this awesomeness and help ya out!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Arabella
At the mention of gardens, Ara’s mind alighted. She found herself wandering through flashes of color and memories years past.
Home.Â
Her eyes glazed over and she smiled faintly, remembering the beauty that had been A’Grend’s garden.
Her Eden.
The birds whistling, the sunlight beaming. Flora and fauna of var…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 3 months ago
@koshka (’cause I know this of all my WIPs is your favorite.) @joy-caroline @godlyfantasy12
I have made another random collage. This (submitted above) one is for Winifrith Aetheling, a MC from my Kingdom of Shadows series. I really liked how it turned out, especially since I didn’t envision something I’d hers being in that color scheme.
For…[Read more]
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 3 months ago
That is so cool!!! It always makes me happy when I meet other S&S fans. 😁 We just saw their David show a couple weeks ago, so I’m in major musical mode rn… Pretty much been listening to the soundtrack nonstop since seeing it😂
I love the songs y’all chose for your characters! 🙂
-
Kathleen replied to the topic What do you love most about your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 3 months ago
Yes! Characters and themes are usually what I get attached to most in both stories I write and read.
Forgiveness is a really great theme! And also one that I don’t see to too often in stories. Do you have a method of how you choose the themes for you stories?
Having all the pieces fall into place is…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@koshka you wanna go next?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @emilysf @koshka
Viktor
Silence descended upon them, letting only thought move. Viktor fingered his sling and waited for the sound of heavy footsteps.
Rough leather between his fingers, smooth stones at his belt. He glanced at Alya. She clutched her torch and gave him something like a smile.
What would happen…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 3 months ago
So, I’m still working on my playlists, which is why I haven’t shared any songs yet.
But I really want to share some!!! So, here we are.
Oh, by the way, @Koshka and @lydia-s You have good taste. 😉 Sight and Sound is awesome! They’re one of the first I go to for bookish songs.
Also, I have had a hard time getting songs for my…[Read more]
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 3 months ago
WAIT. You’re a Sight and Sound fan, too?!?!
I love how you used their songs to describe characters… XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Arabella
Her blood ran cold. This…Vulture, had brought a feeling of dread and terror to the group. Vulkasin and Zlatan looked…angry and even lost. As if reminded of something long past.
Or perhaps not even that long ago…
Either way, she didn’t like the way their fists were clenched and their jaws set at this Ocran’s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@idk-who-to-tag-now-cuz-she’s-all-alone 🤣 imma tag ma friends cuz it might relate to my charries later or somethin lol
@emilysf @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Corvina
The girl…
Zoe.
She was gone now. But Corvina could still hear her howls, desperately wailing through the corridors. They grew fainter and fainter, but they never went too far…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon the busy-ness is understandable! Awesome RP!
@Koshka do u wanna go next?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @emilysf @koshka
Yes, I do. Unfortunately, the extreme busyness that has kept me mostly off here for the past week continues. This why I am once more quite belated, despite having started (and nearly finished) a response multiple times.
However, here it one is! May it fill the needs it needs to.
Alyona
Dorwainian gaurds may be…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I know u just went but since we kinda asked u a question I think u should go, especially since we’re talking about Ocran. If @koshka don’t mind which I don’t think she will sooo
- Load More
