Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    EmilySF
    @emilysf
      • Total Posts: 141

(I’ll wait a day to see if my other post posts, too)

"[Write] today like there's no tomorrow!"

EmilySF
      @emilysf

(*screams at KP forum* Nothing personal, I just don’t enjoy my posts being swallowed.)

This is all over the place, because so it Bust.

Doris (the character this is for) is the head of the council of Bust, and appointed leader of the many variant-constants for the various Bust districts. She renamed herself for easier distinction between herself and the others.

Most of the pictures represent various districts, some represent Doris, and overall, it’s kind of like a look as Doris and Bust together. 🙂 And it’s kinda just something I cobbled together because why not. 🙂

Here’s a simpler one for just Doris, and not so much Bust:

Koshka
        @koshka
          • Total Posts: 1424

@emilysf

Those look awesome (though I have absolutely no idea what the Council of Bust is)!

@godlyfantasy12

I found a song for Mitchel! And I think I’m changing his name to Mikkel, and his sister may not be the other MC of this book, but that book is the last in the series, so I still have plenty of time to figure them out. XD

Anyway, his song is “Million Little Miracles” by Elevation Worship, because he can’t see all the ‘little miracles’ in his life until the near the end of his book.

Bonus! Bible verses which mostly inspired his story: “Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.” (Luke 12:6-7)

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

EmilySF
          @emilysf

@koshka, so, yeah… I didn’t really explain that, heh. Bust itself is a place I made up that’s like a world between worlds where visitors come from any point in their story you/I want, and when they leave, everything they experienced is erased completely and they return like they’ve never left.

The Council of Bust is me, quite basically, split into hundreds of different shards of myself. Each one is supposed to be a sliver or several slivers of myself, with one or two traits accentuated over the rest. The Council members are the ones who keep things running smoothly in Bust, keep all the records of visitors and where they belong, keep the peace so there aren’t big fights, and generally just keep an eye on everything to nobody destroys the place.

They’re basically untouchable, but basically don’t mean they are. (Heh, I plan on having a mystery story at some point where things start going very wrong, and all Bust is threatened, the council members especially, because they are the targets. But, that’s after I finish my initial adventure story in Bust.) 🙂

Koshka
            @koshka

@emilysf

Wowsers. =)

Lydia S.
              @lydia-s
                • Total Posts: 399

@koshka

WAIT. You’re a Sight and Sound fan, too?!?!

I love how you used their songs to describe characters… XD

Koshka
                @koshka

@lydia-s

Totally!!! Of course there are those times they aren’t completely Biblicaly accurate, but I love them anyway. 😉

Elishavet Pidyon
                  @elishavet-pidyon
                    • Total Posts: 1013

@godlyfantasy12

So, I’m still working on my playlists, which is why I haven’t shared any songs yet.

But I really want to share some!!! So, here we are.

Oh, by the way, @Koshka and @lydia-s You have good taste. 😉 Sight and Sound is awesome! They’re one of the first I go to for bookish songs.

Also, I have had a hard time getting songs for my MCs. This is why there is nothing here specifically for Viktor or William.

For the song list itself:

Kingdom of Shadows(working title):

“Walking in Knyghtwood” by Joel Clarkson

“Upon the Endless, Open Sea” by Joel Clarkson (both instrumental)

“The King is Coming” by Taylor Fish

“David and Nathan” (from the David soundtrack) by Sight and Sound (instrumental)

“Go From My Window” by Anisa Angarola(instrumental)

Fourth Book:

“Everything He Promised” by Indiana Bible College

CHARACTERS

Winifrith:

“Silence” (feat. Caylie Williams) Urshan College

Alwin:

“What Your Mercy Did For Me” by Indiana Bible College

Aethelthryth:

“I Will Walk This Road” by Brittani Scott

The Serfs:

“Brick Chant” by Sight and Sound

Eirtan:

For the setting:

“Priestly Blessing” and “Shofar(Don Heist)” by Joshua Aaron

“Behind the Bush in the Garden” by Jeomy Wilson (instrumental)

“Psalm 132” by Simon Khorolskiy

CHARACTERS

The kid’s first father(they’re adopted), who died before the book opens, happens to sound unmistakably like the actor for David in this song (and leading people in worship would definitely be like him):

“Let Everything that Has Breath” (from the David soundtrack) by Sight and Sound

The three Siblings:

“Hope Song” by First Church Worship

Alyona:

“Not Alone” and “Waiting” (From the live Esther soundtrack by Sight and Sound)

Reúven(Viktor’s best friend) These songs can also go for Viktor, but towards the end of the book:

“Three Days” (from live Esther soundtrack) by Sight and Sound (the first soloist sounds exactly like him, by the way. He can also be heard in “Sabbath Prayer” from the same soundtrack)

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @emilysf  Y’all, all of these are awesome! 😀 I love making Aesthetics, and if anyone has a long list of songs for Charries, it’s this writer right here. XD

Lydia S.
                      @lydia-s

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon

That is so cool!!! It always makes me happy when I meet other S&S fans. 😁 We just saw their David show a couple weeks ago, so I’m in major musical mode rn… Pretty much been listening to the soundtrack nonstop since seeing it😂

I love the songs y’all chose for your characters! 🙂

Elishavet Pidyon
                        @elishavet-pidyon

@lydia-s

Yes! It’s such fun.

You saw David?

Totally not jealous. (I say sarcastically, a small smile touching the corner of my mouth.)

We have been listening to the soundtrack/music for it as soon as it came out.😂

Thanks!

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Elishavet Pidyon
                          @elishavet-pidyon

Elishavet Pidyon
                            @elishavet-pidyon

@koshka (’cause I know this of all my WIPs is your favorite.) @joy-caroline @godlyfantasy12

I have made another random collage. This (submitted above) one is for Winifrith Aetheling, a MC from my Kingdom of Shadows series. I really liked how it turned out, especially since I didn’t envision something I’d hers being in that color scheme.

For those who kinda know her, does it fit?

I also made one for Reúven, who is one of my favoritest of all my favorite MCs. (Alwin may be just ahead of him.) If y’all want to see it, I’ll pop it on here too.

Lydia S.
                              @lydia-s

@elishavet-pidyon

Yes, we did!!! I won’t torture you with a rant about it. 😉 All I’ll say is that it’s my favorite show they’ve done yet. It even beat Jesus, which I assumed was impossible! Plus, we met the actor who plays John (in Jesus) and Joab (in David); that was pretty cool. XD

Do you have a favorite song from the soundtrack? I think “Creation Sings” is mine. It’s so beautiful! But I also enjoy “Anything to Keep the Crown.” The amount of emotion contained within that four-minute song is so impressive!

Side note, but that’s a beautiful collage!!!

Elishavet Pidyon
                                @elishavet-pidyon

@lydia-s

Ohhhhhh!!!!!

(You can rant if you want. Next to seeing is hearing about it. 😉 )

Jesus was awesome, but not my absolute favorite. I only saw the video though, so I know it was even more spectacular. They did amazing things with the music and scenes!

I’d love to meet some of the actors.

I don’t know which is my favorite, so many vie for first place! Your choice is a good one, Creation Sings is definitely at the top. Along with Everything that Hath Breath, David Spares Saul (for the same reason you like Anything to Keep the Crown), God of the Harvest, and Tens if Thousands (because it’s hilarious). I don’t know, they’re all sooo good! XD

Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 144 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >