@koshka
Active 1 day, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2585
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
That would work splendidly. XD *paused to decide if I’ll info dump on the RP-AU or how he is in canon…*
CANON In his story, his father Micha is the younger brother of one of the heads of the Eirtanian houses (Viktor’s dad). Micha married the daughter and heir of a different house, so Reúven is actually the intended Ra’ehan of the…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Dunno who to tag. If you see this, consider yourself tagged.
@RPFam
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m seriously considering putting Reúven in some hot water (Figuratively). In the books, he’s deeply involved in espionage. I would like to expand on that part of his personality. So… thoughts or suggestions? I was thinking of having an invisible nemesis start connecting the dots back to the Elrois, but that wouldn’t be as fun as someone else…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
@loopylin @theducktator @koshka
I’m not sure how to move forward with the dodgeball. It’s fun, but I’m a little lost. Should we declare a winner?
Viktor
Something blurred in the corner of his vision. Viktor swiveled, his breath locking up in his chest as he recognized the shape.
A ball.
Reflexes got the better of him. His hands shot out and…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Hmm. I’ve been thinking about this RP lately. Either way. I was probably going to start unrelated chaos with my Charries, so whatever you like best. I think Reúven should be dabbling in stuff over his head. Hehe.
I kind of got lost in the dodgeball. I’ll attempt to put in an RP in a few minutes. Got to get lunch together.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 6 months ago
Also me, and coupled with the one above makes this so much worse. *grins evilly*

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 6 months ago
Glad y’all made it back and also had a wonderful time!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 6 months ago
@hybridlore @whoeverelseknew @AwesomeKeePers @IcannotrememberwhoItold @jetlag
This isn’t a prayer request, just a praise report. For those of you who knew, my sister and I went to Eastern Europe at the start of this year. It has been amazing! And now we are back home, safe and sound. Thanks for the prayers, empathy, and 3 am activity. For the Kingdom!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 6 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 6 months ago
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months ago
Testing Testing
-
Enid replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 6 months, 1 week ago
<3
@esther-c
Thanks for asking! I’m as well as I can be, given the circumstances. I’m probably going to contract a stress-induced illness; that’s how I roll. -
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 1 week ago
That is epic and adorable and yes, it absolutely works! XD If that’s not art, I don’t know what is. It’s amazing.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 1 week ago
Request taken! I’ve actually done both before, (separate portraits) but my style has developed a bit since then. They deserve a revisit. Plus I haven’t tried drawing a couple before. This could be fun. (I actually had an idea for a comic of them a few days ago, but comics are usually too much for me. XD I’ll see what I can do…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 1 week ago
I didn’t grow up with a TV, but still grew up watching Rin Tin Tin, Story Keepers, and Planet Earth. What did you watch?
“I watched Planet Earth too! When I was little, I liked Clangers, Bagpuss, Fraggle Rock, Doctor Who… and some of the Ghibli movies.”
I can imagine it is. What is your favorite thing(s) to learn about?<…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 1 week ago
so my father wants me to inherit his title and academy.
What is your father’s title? (And yours, by extension)
Why don’t your father and sister get along?
I don’t have many hobbies since some things aren’t practical when you’re stationed for war.
Is there an active war going on? How did you get into that station?
In general, do you like…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 1 week ago
Do Faramir! (Faramir and Eowyn if you are up to it, as I have yet to see an accurate picture of them!!)
-
Jaybird changed their profile picture 6 months, 1 week ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 1 week ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 1 week ago
@keilah-h @power @ellette-giselle
*bows*
Thank you, thank you. I am glad it sparkled joyness.
Is there a character you all would like to see drawn? From whatever literature has been on your mind recently, LotR, Green Ember, WFS, the Boxcar Children, etc. The inspo would be fun.
I will say, I’ve been intending to do Denethor too, since my…[Read more]
- Load More
