@koshka
Active 3 hours, 5 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
We can do some weird stuff in that rp, and I’m here for it!
Yeah I’m thinking about it! The other option is also fun because it would cause Gabriel severe emotional damage as well.
Honestly, that’d be a pairing I’d approve of!
Maybe they will meet in another roleplay some day.
Does she know about sirens?
She’s not much of a fantasy reade…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Remington
Remington La Creux emerged from a back door. He gripped the beautiful stone arch that framed the door itself. The sun shone brightly ahead of him. It emerged from behind the gymnasium, sent shards of light across the tended landscape, and sparkled in the academy windows. Birds chirped, and people’s voices came from across the g…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I love both Ellis and Lucian now
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Speaking of, I would love to age Lu into a teenager. She would be much more trouble. Gabriel would absolutely not be able to control her, and things would happen. But I was originally planning to just age her back to adulthood, which has its own fun potential. Decisions, decisions.
Ah, I see, you wish to give Gabriel some gray…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
“He might find Lois in the gymnasium.”
“He will not. Lois would have to be dragged there XD”
HA!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
FREEDOM!!!! So good to see you again!!!!!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I don’t have premium, so I’m forced to move on lol.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
It’s lovely.
Back away
Back away
You can always add/drop more later. Drink some water. Claim your gold star.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I have a bad habit of listening to one song on repeat for a while. I’m stuck on The Goose and the Commons because it’s so Remi-coded. But I swear I’ll listen to the rest of these songs in a bit, because this is great
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Praying. <3
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Sooo many thoughtssss.
Overstimulation by magnitude.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
The playlist now exists… and I’m quite overwhelmed by all the music I listened to over the past few hours.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@Loopy Yes! Thanksss. =D
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Also… anyone else have a character, that without any distinct loss you can name, has this quiet grief about them? I was talking with my sister about one of mine while listening to music, of course. For some reason, whenever songs like “Over and Over” by Gray Havens etc. came on, I found myself quietly muttering, “yes, yes. This is Inlgor. He is…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Arien and Ari do not look similar, though, so I wouldn’t have guessed they were related unless you told me so.
This made me laugh. Arien looks like nobody else in that side of the family. Very much got a wild red hair dominant gene that runs through his mother’s line. His older cousins were a little horrified to be r…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Unfortunately, we don’t have many school/teaching themed songs, so that’s pure vibe and character interactions.
A political game/ambition themed song would probably be great! I just can’t think of any. XD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Koshka and my contributions. XD These range from nice background themes to utter chaos… that seemed to fit the school pretty well but may not be SpLeNdiD for focus.
For the School
Planetarium Stickers on a Bedroom Ceiling – The Oh Hellos
Whispers – Arcadian Wild
Inheritance – Gray Havens
Take This Slowly//Autumn Sessions – Gray Havens
Wide…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
YESSS. Playlist….
*dives into lengthy list of music*
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
We might as well go the full nine yards! We did that for the labyrinth, so it’s only fair to give this roleplay the same treatment. I already have playlists for my characters.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Huh. Interesting.
Guess away and win a prize. But only if you don’t know what it is already.
I’d imagine she would have come along in the RP as well by now if he had met her, in the form of his internal thoughts wondering if she was okay.
This is sometimes a limitation – choosing where they are in their own story when you por…[Read more]
- Load More
