@keilah-h
Active 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh wow! Great job, that’s awesome! It looks so much like him!
Yeah, I liked all of it too. He’s so forgiving! My favorite parts were probably all the Obi Wan and Leia had cute moments.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @euodia-vision @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @landric @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @thearcanexiom @80strish @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @keilah-h @janellebelovedpig @sarafini
Hey y’all!
Just a request for prayer. Our family and our church are both going through a lot o…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol. Ok! 😄
@euodia-vision @gwyndalf-the-wise @mineralizedwritings @acancello @keilah-h
Sounds great, y’all!! 😀
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@theloonyone @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Would you guys be ok with me pulling out Simon, Beth, Carter, and Carmen? I’ve been wanting to for a while, but I’ve just been waiting for the right time to do it. Now I’m kinda realizing that “the right time” might not come. So would y’all mind if I just pulled them out now?
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Any bloggers? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22 @acancello @theloonyone @thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @gyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Elissa
Elissa watched carefully as Feather stared at her supplies, seemingly lost in thought. She shook her head and after a moment looked up at Elissa. “I know this is off-topic,” she started, “but did something happen between you and Crosshair while you guys were in there? Something’s going on with him, I can t…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @sarahsmile @kyronthearcanin @orielle21 @acancello @euodia-vision @keilah-h @gwyndalf-the-wise @janellebelovedpig
Ok… so I have an idea…
What if we had monthly flash fiction?
Here’s how it would work:
I would…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther started the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok guys. My villain needs some help. Or rather, I, as his author, need some help. I need to decide on his evil title and part of his motivation.
First, some background on him: (Warning: There are a few spoilers. Read at your own risk.) (Another Warning:Â I do mention murder a few times.)
Derek Len desired peace. It was all he wanted. All he…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h
Hi! How’s it going?I want to someday have the opportunity and courage to hold a harmless snake. Rapunzel is my favorite princess, so lizards that will ride on shoulders are really cool. Meeting reptiles in the wild, not a huge fan. Especially finding empty snakeskins at work. How do you feel about reptiles?
My only fan fic was…[Read more] -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
They look really great! I can’t draw humans at all, but I’m okay at dragons lol.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
I don’t quite have a system yet, but I’m basically starting by slowly introducing the words. For example, “om,” “ur,” and “bryn” are all mentioned in the naming of Dune’s ships. The others will most likely be introduced when there are other Felisaro present.
That works really well! And I’d love to see it. I’m working…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Elissa
Elissa hummed as she furrowed her eyebrows and thought. “Well I know to keep calm, not to move the person, try to slow down the flow of blood if they’re bleeding, call 911 and wait. But uh,” she grimaced, “I don’t think we’re going to be getting any emergency services here. Um… I’ve learned how to use a tourniquet,…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah. I never want there to be any cursing in my books, so instead I just say in the writing something like “they cursed” instead of saying the words, especially because in that world expressions would be different. Some yell “blazes!” instead, which has been used before by other writers, but I would much rather do that than have actual…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! It’s just bits and pieces right now, but it’s coming together.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
It just depends on how you play it. The “in the air” version is more fun to me, and at our church we get really competitive with it. I’m one of the tallest so I always end up going against the older highschoolers.
By the way, I never thought the idea of skipping while walking made sense. And it is something a cartoony five-year-old would do lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h Thanks!! 😀
Oh! I love these questions XD
I use krita for digital art, it’s free pretty easy and I love it!
However I can’t export my animations without downloading and doing some complicated stuff. I have a walk cycle I made awhile ago and I can’t do anything with it (Not that it’s really any good lol)
I know my sister…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Sounds awesome!
- Load More

Oops, messed up your tag, @thearcaneaxiom
I will be praying! I know how hard church changes can be, God’s still there for you even in the transition. <333
@esther-c Aww, girl, I’m sorry! I will definitely be praying! ❤️❤️❤️
We love you!
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Thank you so much!! It means a lot!! 🥰❤️
Love y’all too!! 😊
@esther-c yeah, I know how that feels. We’ll keep you in our prayers, as well as your church and all others who are seeking to do His will, and all those who are simply trying to seek out truth in a confusing world! God loves you with I love you can’t fathom, and He has a plan for you, just keep to the faith you hold fast to!
*a not I, lol
I figured. 😉
Thank you so much!! ❤️
Yes we will!! 😄
Praying for you all Esther! A few years ago my family made the transition to a new church so I’ll be praying for you out of the things God showed me and my family during that time. ♥
Thanks so much!! 🥰
It’s nice to know that someone else has gone through the same thing. 😊
Yes, of course! I understand, we recently went through a similar thing but as long as we are doing our best to follow him, to do His will when called and to love him, he will never overlook us. I’m sure he has great plans for your family! (:
@esther-c
Ill defiantly pray for you! I hope everything works out for you and your family!
Yw! <333
Definitely praying for you, @esther-c!! I know God will use this for good things in your life and your family. Reach out if you need anything!! 🙂
You’re in my prayers, Esther! (and Star of the North, your sis!) I’ve experienced some church moves and changes in my life and though they are hard and at times very difficult, my dad encouraged me to remember that Jesus never changes and we can always trust Him no matter what happens. May you find peace and stability in Him!
Of course, Esther! I’ll definitely be praying for you! God’s got you, your family, the previous church, and the new church. =)
@princesachronicle22 @acancello @landric @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise
Thank y’all so much for the prayers and encouragement!! 🥰
(And @felicity, Star of the North is not my sister. She and Arien are sisters I believe. Easy mistake to make though, because we have a lot of people here on KP. 😉 )
Whoops, sorry about that Esther!
It’s all good. 🙂 😉
I’m thankful that through all the changes, God is the same. May He bless y’all on your next adventures for His glory and shower peace with the changes!
Thanks so much, Janelle!! 😊