@keilah-h
Active 17 hours, 16 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Unfortunately, the pictures won’t come through, but I’ll get you descriptions later!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h Oooo I really like the way you did the camo!
@power I reeeeaally like his armor, and the shading as others have mentioned.
@awsumfaith OOOOO I like how clean your lines are! Arwen looks nice. ALSO THE PATTERN ONE IS AMAZING, HOW DID YOU NOT SMUDGE THAT.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h Cool! I love all the trinkets surrounding him
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @anyone-else
Could some of y’all read this chapter to see if it’s realistic and paced well. I know it’s only the second draft, but I’d like to get some feedback specifically on this chapter.
Ev couldn’…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Love it!!!! Such good quotes to represent him!!!
Aww THANK YOU!!!! ❤❤❤ Yeah, I love the quotes too!! They fit him soo well!
AHHH!!!
I LOVE IT!!!! 🤩 😆 Great job!! 😄
AWW Thank you girl!! Sorry it took so long 😆😅
@esther @keilah-h
So I just search like ‘girl with blonde hair and blue eyes’ or something, sometimes I’ll be…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76
elissaElissa clenched her fists as Hitchens spoke. She could see Crosshair in front of them, tensing and tightening his grip on his rifleas he listened. “I think, Elissa started, “That what someone does during a chaotic moment tells you a lot about them.”
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
They are more or less in the same orbit, though some are a little farther than others. Lupus is slightly farther, while Leor is the closest. Aavian, Arcania, and Lacertilia take their places in between the distances of Lupus and Leor.
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Cool! I may try Canva sometime to design my own mock cover… 😏 (Though I may not, cuz I have a friend who wants to design a cover for me so she can put it in her art portfolio that she’s going to show to the colleges she wants to go to. I gave her the info a month ago, but I don’t even know if she’s started yet. 😂)
You could design…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
And I love those moodboards! You have great names for your charries.
Thanks!! Names are really fun to come up with.
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ha, maybe. He’d almost be as scared of no railing as I am though….. Now his parents are a different story, but how I’d bring two armored, weapon-wielding adults along with me to a national park is a real question.
😄 Hmmm yeah. That would be slightly alarming.
Yeah, our tour guide was hilarious! He was actually not a TOUR guide, per se, b…
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @I feel like I’m missing someone @anyone
Here’s the hero and villain’s mood boards for my new story idea! (tentatively titled The Undefiled)

-
Felicity replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Hmm…..Well, we went to the Grand Canyon. That was epic, but there were places where there were no railings and you could literally walk off the edge. No one did that though, thankfully.
Ahhhhhh! That must have been awesome….not the no railing part though. Well I guess if anyone did fall off, you could just send Jareth after them, r…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I think you’ve tagged the wrong person lol, I have no character named Dylan… I believe Light does though, maybe that was meant for her? XD
*facepalm* WHOOOOPS. Sorry girls!!!!
What a nice coincidence though, I’m glad I got to read your description of your story! It sounds cool, I never would have thought of setting somet…
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Elissa
Elissa pursed her lips as she listened to Cammie and Feather’s conversation. What the Colonel- what Hitchens had done was horrible but what was causing the most anger to her was the little bit of information she now had about what had happened to Crosshair. She still remembered what had happened between them in…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@acancello @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Yep. We writers are crazy. 🤣
-
Allison replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ooooh, you have tons more? Add the most hilarious one to write about 😀
I also act like my characters are real. I look around and say things to myself like “That person looks like my character! That person sounds like my character!” And when I am board I pretend I know them and then I can figure out there personalities, how…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
well in my humble opinion Reuben most definitely your cutest character. 🤩🥰 XD
Thanks! 😀❤️
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise
@landric @anyone
Hello again! Back with chapter three of Healer. Don’t feel like you have to read it right away, but it’s here for if you’d like to. Still, any critiques are definitely welcome and appreciated! 🙂
Chapter 3
The wind is roaring now as I follow Dune, weaving through the…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @joy-calle @keilah-h
“Pete.” Margie looks over her shoulder but he’s not there. “Pedro!!! Where are you?”
“Right here, amiga. What’s wrong?”
She sighs. “Nothing’s wrong. They just want to know how we met.”
Pete studies the group, suddenly realizing everyone is starting at him. “Umm, it wasn’t that spectacular really. We ju…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
Sorry! I’ve been meaning to do an Rp for Serin! I can’t right now but hopefully later!
@freedomwriter76 @thearcaneaxiom
Did you write Viola? I think I missed that so I’ll have to go back and read that before I do Uvah
- Load More
