The Character Ship Game Show✨

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions The Character Ship Game Show✨

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 135 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

I totally vote Crosshair and Feather XD Crosshair would crack me up on a gameshow

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@acancello @keilah-h Awwww, thanks y’all!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

And yes, Keilah, they were with your dragon charries in the AU. 😉

And Acancello, i’m so glad they seem realistic!!! That’s what I strive for! 😀

Anonymous

@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 AHH, YESSS, FEATHER AND CROSSHAIR WOULD BE HILARIOUS!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Allison
          @acancello
            • Total Posts: 838

@keilah-h

Ooooh, you have tons more? Add the most hilarious one to write about 😀

@esther-c

I also act like my characters are real. I look around and say things to myself like “That person looks like my character! That person sounds like my character!” And when I am board I pretend I know them and then I can figure out there personalities, how they act in certain situations and things like that. There like imaginary friends!

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h
              • Total Posts: 3875

@acancello Sometimes I do that, in a way.

@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 Crosshair and Feather it is, then!! Mike’s not gonna be happy but he needs to deal with it, lol.

And I just had another idea for another pair I could do once these two are done.

Mike: Is that everyone?

Crosshair: *steps out of the shadows with rifle raised, looking very confused* Where am I? What is this?

Mike: Yahh! What is that, a gun? Put it down!!

Crosshair: Make me. *jabs Mike’s chest with the end of the rifle* What is this, an Imperial torture chamber?

Feather: Stop that, Cross. It’s just a……*looks around* Character ship gameshow. Ok….this’ll be interesting.

Mike: *stares Crosshair down* Put. Down. The. Weapon.

Crosshair: Fine! Fine. *drops rifle to floor* What do you want?

Feather: He’s going to ask us questions about each other. I think I watched one of these once.

Mike: Exactly! So….I suppose we’ll begin….Feather, here’s a question for you. True or false: Crosshair is artistically inclined.

Feather: Well….I’d have to say false…..I’ve never seen him pick up a pencil or paintbrush.

Mike: That’s actually wrong! Despite his less-than-nice attitude toward drawing, he’s actually quite good at it.

Feather: Wait, seriously?

Mike: Next question–Crosshair, does Feather have a favorite color?

Crosshair: *thinks for a moment* Yes, and it’s probably some shade of yellow. Her armor markings are mostly that color….

Mike: Correct! Feather, what’s Crosshair’s favorite thing to do?

Feather: *smirks* Sit on the porch swing and look pathetic? Oh, or shoot things.

Crosshair: What–Feather, seriously

Mike: You are correct on both of those! Now, one more for you, Cross.

Crosshair: *brandishes rifle threateningly* Only Feather is allowed to call me that, you…you…..

Feather: Can you please not act up? We’re probably on live TV or something.

Mike: All right! Forget I said it. Just listen. What’s Feather’s greatest fear?

Crosshair: Cockroaches. She screeches like a banshee if she sees one. Also, she has almost no pain tolerance.

Mike: That last part was unnecessary…but you are correct!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@acancello @esther-c @keilah-h Haha…good to know I’m not alone in acting like that XD Woo, what a relief to know I’m not crazy! 😉

@keilah-h
                That was so much fun to read! Crosshair XD (and lol, if he knew, Ezra would purposefully call him Cross, just to annoy him…😂😂😂)

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 HA HA HA You go ahead and do that, Ezra. He needs to lighten up a bit…..and not be so touchy about this stuff.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@keilah-h lol. XD

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 I know…..he’s my stubborn charrie. Maybe because he’s not actually mine and he thinks he can get away with it?

lol, see, I talk about my characters like they’re real.

Anonymous

@keilah-h lol…XD Crosshair, be cooperative for Keilah!!!

LOL…I guess we all do. 😂 My siblings probably think I’m C R A Z Y tho!!! 🤣

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 ha ha yeah I don’t think he’s gonna listen.

Anonymous

@keilah-h *sigh* I suppose not…at least I tried…lol XD

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 yep, you tried! And got out without being shot at! So I call that a win.

Anonymous

@keilah-h Haha, for sure!!! XD

LoopyLin
                                @loopylin
                                  • Total Posts: 2020

@orielle21

Oh my goodness!! I’m so sorry! I just kept going…Whatever you think is best and fair. My bad!!!

It’s alright! I was not clear with the instructions. And the extra questions were really fun to read! Those two are super cute. ❤️

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 135 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >