The Character Ship Game Show✨

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions The Character Ship Game Show✨

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 135 total)
  • Author
    Allison
    @acancello
      • Total Posts: 838

@godlyfantasy12

Sam: How long?

Jean: A long time.

Sam: When did we meet?

Jean: When we were little, 4 and 6 years old. We were always best friends, then as we got older..

Sam: 12 years ago! Wow… Feels like yesterday.

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 110
        Orielle2023
        @orielle21
          • Total Posts: 173

@loopylin

Though, you were just supposed to do four questions.

Oh my goodness!! I’m so sorry! I just kept going…Whatever you think is best and fair. My bad!!!

Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo

Orielle2023
          @orielle21
            • Total Posts: 173

@godlyfantasy12 @joy-calle @keilah-h

“Pete.” Margie looks over her shoulder but he’s not there. “Pedro!!! Where are you?”

“Right here, amiga. What’s wrong?”

She sighs. “Nothing’s wrong. They just want to know how we met.”

Pete studies the group, suddenly realizing everyone is starting at him. “Umm, it wasn’t that spectacular really. We just sort of ended up at the same table together at school.” He winks, hoping for a reaction from Margie, which he gets.

“Ugg, you don’t remember all the details!!! We first met in a random restaurant after I rescued your little brother!”

“Oh yes…” Pete grins sheepishly. “Then without knowing it, a few weeks later you moved to my town and started going to school. One day you noticed a random kid sitting by himself in the cafeteria and decided to sit with him. I’m glad you did.”

Margie smiles, glad he remembered that part.

Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12

*Riker and Iris enter the lounge room, entering where all the other couples are, Iris sitting down on a couch while Riker sits on the floor in front of her to leave the couch open for someone else*

Iris: *smiles, hearing the conversation* Me and Riker have known each other for almost eleven years. We met when he came to my father’s business looking for work and took another worker’s place while he recovered from a broken leg.

Riker: *rubs the back of his neck, chuckling somewhat nervously* I loved her at first sight but thought I wasn’t worthy of someone as beautiful as her. I almost left before telling her how I felt.

Iris: *reaches down to kiss Riker’s temple* I told you how I felt by giving you a kiss. We were young, uncertain of what the future held, but we loved each other and that was all that mattered.

Riker: I eventually proposed…

Iris: *laughs and smiles* And fell into the lake

Riker: *chuckles quietly, once again rubbing the back of his neck* Yeah…we can forget that.

Esther
              @esther-c
                • Total Posts: 3213

@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @sarafini @orielle21 @joy-calle @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76

Ok, ok, ok. I have to add in another couple. These two are from my WIP, but I’m going to pretend that they’ve known each other for the length of the trilogy. (Instead of where I’m at now, cuz that’s not long at all)

Skylar: What is this place? *reads sign* A Couple’s Game Show?! This is awesome! I’m on TV! *waves to camera and strikes a pose* *pauses* Wait, but I don’t have someone to compete with…

Lukas: Um, Skylar…

Sky: *Turns around* Oh… hello! But what are we doing on a couple game show. It’s like we’re “in love” or any of that mushy stuff.

Lukas: *blushes* *looks away*

Mike: Another couple?! This episode will never end… Anyway, welcome to the couples’ game show! *flips through papers* Ooh, nice ship name: Luke Skywalker.

Both: *absolutely confused*

Mike: Let’s start with the first question!

Sky: Oooh. We’ll nail this Luke. Bring it on, Mr. Announcer!

Mike: The name is Mike. Now… *clears throat* Skylar, what is Lukas’s favorite hobby?

Sky: *opens mouth but doesn’t say anything* Wait what? I have to answer questions about him? *points at Lukas* This may be harder than I thought… Ok, let’s see here… *deep in thought* I know! He likes art and photography!

Mike: That was two answers…

Sky: But sometimes he combines the two. I think I got it right.

Mike: *grunts* Fine. … Lukas! Your question: What is Skylar’s greatest fear?

Lukas: *looks to Sky sympathetically* Bunnies…

Mike: Correct!

Sky: I don’t like this show… I don’t want to be famous for being scared of bunnies…

Lukas: Why do you not like bunnies?

Sky: *silence*

Mike: *murmurs* This is why I don’t want kids on this show. They never stop talking… *sighs* Let’s move on. Skylar, your next question is this:

Sky: I heard what you said about me!

Mike: The question is… what is Lukas’s favorite dessert?

Sky: *blinks* I have absolutely no idea.

Mike: Obviously that’s the wrong answer. His favorite food is lemon meringue pie.

Sky: *chortles* Told you I had no idea.

Mike: Lukas, this is the last question: Who is Sky’s favorite sibling?

Audience: Oooooh!

Lukas: Favorite sibling?

Sky: *hopes that none of her family is watching the show*

Lukas: I don’t know, maybe… Ami?

Mike: Incorrect.

Lukas: Then who is it?

Mike: It’s—

Sky: Uh-uh, sir. Don’t you dare!

Mike: Fine… Your team is at 2 points. Folks, that hopefully ends this episode of the Couples’ Game Show! See you next time!

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous

@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @orielle21 @acancello @joy-calle @sarafini @whalekeeper

Okay…I have to add in another couple too that I’ve wanted to add for a while yet didn’t get around to doing it, lol. Mike can get over himself XD

Mike: *sees another couple enter and groans* Oh, come on! Another couple!? Will this episode ever end!?

Eva: *raises an eyebrow, pursing her lips* What…what is this?

Mike: It’s a couples game show, but you’re LATE.

Ezra: *wraps an arm around Eva* Hold your horses, sir, a couples’ game show? *leans towards Eva* Darlin’, this’ll be fun.

Mike: *sighs and motions for them to stand where they’re supposed to stand* Anyways, welcome to the show… *glances at clipboard for the one hundredth time already* Ezva!

Eva: *eyebrows furrow together* Uhm…what?

Mike It’s your ship name…it was just thought up. Now, Eva, you get the first question. What is Ezra’s favorite drink?

Eva: *laughs* That’s easy. Sweet tea.

Mike: CORRECT!

Eva: He can’t stand our British tea.

Ezra: Y’all need sugar in your tea, and ice. Desperately, darlin’, desperately.

Mike: Moving on…Eva, what is Ezra’s biggest pet peeve?

Eva: *taps her chin, thinking* I’m not entirely sure…maybe…cluttered spaces?

Mike: INCORRECT! Ezra’s biggest pet peeve is when people don’t use manners.

Eva: *shrugs* Makes sense.

Mike: Now, Ezra, your turn! What is Eva’s favorite flower?

Ezra: *bites the inside of his cheek, thinking* Mmm…yessir, I believe it’s the violet.

Mike: CORRECT! And could you cut it out with the “sir”? Now, Ezra…what is Eva’s biggest phobia?

Ezra: Manners my Daddy and Mama taught me, sir. Now, Eva’s biggest phobia…it would make it dangerous for her down in the South…is bugs.”

Eva: *shudders* I hate the horrid things.

Mike: CORRECT! And that gives Ezva three out of four points! I hope this episode ends soon… *turns to Ezra and Eva* You can go to the lounge room if you’d like.

Ezra: *grins, wrapping an arm around Eva’s shoulders* Yessir, we will.

Eva: *smirks up at Ezra* You think you know me so well, don’t you?

Ezra: *laughs, giving her cheek a small kiss* I do, ma’am, I do.

Anonymous

Those two are too much fun to write…XD

Esther
                    @esther-c

@freedomwriter76

AH!!! I love them!!

(Ezra especially!! Mind telling me more about him over on the Chat Chat?? 😏😁)

Anonymous

@esther-c Awwwwww, thanks!!!!

(Haha…you bet!!!! I love my Southern boy, and I don’t talk about him enough! ❤️😥)

Esther
                        @esther-c

@freedomwriter76

If possible, don’t forget to share the moodboard. 😉 I love seeing charrie moodboards! 😆

Allison
                          @acancello
                            • Total Posts: 838

@freedomwriter76 @esther-c

Oh my gosh! I love yours! They both make it sound like the characters are real! I cant wait to read more!!!

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h
                              • Total Posts: 3875

@freedomwriter76 Aww, Eva and Ezra are some of my favorites of your characters. (I think I remember them with my dragon charries in the school AU….)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Esther
                              @esther-c

@acancello

Awww, thanks so much!!! 😊❤️ That’s really encouraging, because I strive to make my characters as real as possible! 😀

(And sometimes I act like my characters are real… 😐 My siblings think I’m crazy. 🤣)

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h
                                  • Total Posts: 3875

@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @orielle21 @acancello @joy-calle @sarafini @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @whoever else

Hmm….now I’m debating which character couple I should add in next……

I have a lot besides Reed and Aurelia, but they’re all pretty hilarious to write.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 135 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >