Character Castle!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 5,566 through 5,580 (of 6,639 total)
  • Author
    TheLoonyOne
    @theloonyone
      • Total Posts: 404

@keilah-h @freedomwriter76

I’m not really sure what to do, so, uh, here 😅

Cammie

Cammie watched from beside Milo as Crosshair turned sharply to Feather and spit out, “Are you seriously allowing him to-”

Feather stopped him with a whispered sentence and although he still seemed incredibly against going anywhere with the Colonel, he accepted it, roughly walked past the man, and led them down the hall. Hesitantly, the rest of the group followed.

After a few minutes of silence except for the sound of their feet on the cold stone floors, Cammie slid up next to Feather. “Hey,” she whispered quietly, although with how quiet it was around them someone else probably heard. “What happened between you guys?”

MineralizedWritings
      @mineralizedwritings
        • Total Posts: 2798

@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6

Lesli places a plate in front of Jared. She reaches over the table towards the serving bowls and fills it for him, getting a little bit of everything.

“And we’ll get you some water too…” She hums softly to herself, sliding a glass of water towards him before sitting back down.

Tauren listens to the background chatter, watching the tense exchange between Tony and Acheron.

“Hey maybe you could get that key from him too?” Tauren says to Tony, nodding at Jared.

“Oh yes.” Lesli says. “The key.” She scoffs under her breath.

How could somebody be so sickeningly awful…

Her eyes wander up to poor Jared, who stares at his plate nervously.

へびは かっこいい です!

LoopyLin
        @loopylin
          • Total Posts: 2050

@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @princesachronicle22 Hopefully this moves things along…

Ellie 

After a bit, Silvia finished patching up Serin’s arm. She informed everyone that Serin seemed to be doing better, and finally, people began to relax.

Since they had nothing else to do while they waited, they decided to try to get some sleep.

Ellie couldn’t sleep. She had given her hoodie to Serin to lay on, so now nothing protected her bare arms from the chill of the stone floor. The remaining coals of the fire helped a bit, but not much.

But it wasn’t just the absence of heat that kept her up. It was the absence of the regular beeping from her ship’s controls. The faint feeling of weightlessness that artificial gravity never seemed to get rid of. The hum of the ship’s engine. The ever-present stars.

But, most of all, there was silence where Ellie should have heard the soft breathing of her sleeping twin sister.

Eddie…

Where are you?

Suddenly, a loud noise made Ellie jump, shaking out any drowsiness that may have snuck its way into her eyes. She and several others quickly sat up to see what it was.

(Y’all can decide what the noise is)

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@loopylin if it’s fine with everyone, we could reunite the twins if you’re ready to! 🙂

It’d be a big group…but we’d make it work XD

LoopyLin
            @loopylin
              • Total Posts: 2050

@freedomwriter76

Yessss my babies need each other. I feel bad for splitting them up. 😣 I think their sadness is rubbing off on me. (Or maybe my sadness is rubbing off on them?)

Anyway, yes, that would be awesome. But maybe we should let Serin wake up first? And Dante can meet Steve again! : D

@lightoverdarkness6
              @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 Are y’all ok with that? We don’t have to do it right away.

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12
                • Total Posts: 6645

@loopylin fine by me!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

PrincesaChronicle22
                @princesachronicle22
                  • Total Posts: 759

@loopylin @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings

Sorry! I’ve been meaning to do an Rp for Serin! I can’t right now but hopefully later!

@freedomwriter76 @thearcaneaxiom

Did you write Viola? I think I missed that so I’ll have to go back and read that before I do Uvah

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                  And guess what? His is eternal (:

Anonymous

@princesachronicle22 I did. Don’t worry, take whatever time you need!!! ❤️

Light
                    @lightoverdarkness6
                      • Total Posts: 1626

@loopylin

Yeah, I’m good with it too!! Those sweet sisters need each other!

#HugRikerSquad

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h
                        • Total Posts: 3875

@loopylin I’m good with that! I’ll write an RP in a little while.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h

@theloonyone @freedomwriter76

Feather

Crosshair was clearly trying to put as much distance between himself and Hitchens as possible. Feather couldn’t exactly blame him…but did he have to be so snappy about it?

“Hey,” came the voice of Cammie, coming up beside her. “What happened between you guys?”

Feather sighed. “We’ve met him before, if that’s what you’re asking about.” she explained. “We were traveling with a group, which had a little talking fox creature and a feathered boy, among others. The fox attacked Hitchens when he threatened it, and he pulled out a whip and severely injured it. The boy was hurt too, when he tried to shield the fox.”

She looked over at her husband, currently staying in the front of the group and refusing to talk to anyone. “Crosshair has a few….problems with people like that. He’ll never mention it if you ask him, but he was imprisoned and tortured once, by people not that different from Hitchens or some of the other villains we’ve met here. I think the incident reminded him of his own time at the mercy of someone else.”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@princesachronicle22 Ok! I’ll go as soon as you do.

Anonymous

@theloonyone @keilah-h I guess we need some stuff to happen for our group, lol

I’m sure there will be tension between Hitchens&Crosshair…that much is obvious, but any other ideas? 😉

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6

TONY

“Hey maybe you could get that key from him too?” Tauren asked, nodding at Jared.

“Oh yes. The key.” Lesli scoffed underneath her breath, before his gaze strayed to Jared, who was staring at his plate nervously.

“Can I-I really e-eat this…?”

Tony nodded at Jared. “Dig in. Don’t worry about that Crow over there.” He turned to Tauren. “I can try to get the key…Crow over there might try to fight back though. Think you could distract him, Hurricane Hair? How about you, Matthew, wanna help? Lesli can stay with Jared if she wants.”

“You don’t have to help if you don’t want to.” Tony added, dropping an easy smile.

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 Well……I suppose you can write Hitchens’ reaction to being basically ignored. Or you can wait for @theloonyone to have one of her charries talk to him.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,566 through 5,580 (of 6,639 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >