@keilah-h
Active 5 hours, 1 minute ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok. Lol it didn’t have to be romantic but whatever XD
@smiley @hybridlore @keilah-h @euodia-vision
Oookay so we’re gonna have to figure out the rooming situation now, cause my bro apparently isn’t RPing anymore. Freya, Zeniya, and Jax are staying on the RP, but I guess Klayden and Soril won’t be. So yeah, they’ll probably just…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @hybridlore @euodia-vision @orangearmadillo @kyronthearcanin
I think a lot of our characters are on a hike but after we finish we can have the party
-
OrangeArmadillo replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Okay I was gone for a while but I’ma try to answer all these…
I’ve been coding for about four to five years now.
I honestly haven’t seen enough of the Marvel movies to know my favorite, but my favorite character is Rocket.
Dominican Republic because my friends are adopting from over there, so… you know, it would be great to learn…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley @keilah-h @hybridlore @euodia-vision @orangearmadillo @i-think-that’s-all-of-you???
Ok. *deep breath* I just read all of what happened since I was gone, and WOW that was a lot XDXD
Aaaanyway, we’re back! So that party thing can happen pretty much whenever. I’ll probably RP soon with our characters at the beach. 😉
-
Mackenzie replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h
Hi Keilah!
I don’t have many opinions on reptiles, only that I never want to meet a crocodile or alligator face to face, and a dragon is my dream…can dragons be pets? My dream companion, perhaps I should say. Oh, and the tiny lizards that skitter across the sidewalk are cute. 😄 What are your opinions on reptiles?
I don’t remember the…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h Sorry for the wait!
In a flash, Hazel’s club was in her hand and poised to strike.
She knew she shouldn’t have wandered inside. Of course out of all the places she could have gone, this would be the place with the highest concentration of people. What was she thinking. Curse her curiosity…
She slowly started backing away, hoping to…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
If you want Tech could run into some of my characters
-
whaley started the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi guys! Whaley here!
So, I was thinking. We have charrie topics. We have writing sprint topics. We have encouragement topics. We have a Q&A topic.
Why not a plotting topic?
This is topic where we ask for help with plotting complications! I, for one, find plotting very hard. Especially when you know the beginning, and the end, and the important…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
thanks XD yeah I figured we need some action
-
Smiley replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @euodia-vision @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Alright things are getting interesting XD So enjoy this chapter
Chapter 20
“No!” Falon woke up to the scream of a young girl. She had another nightmare of herself when she was younger and vulnerable. Falon looked down at her body, as fire covered her.
“Are you alright?” Falon looked…[Read more]
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Haha, I know right?! Good to see you, too!
I guess I just like the flexibility of being able to get my school done as fast or slow as I want in a day, without being confined to a specific schedule. How about you?
Cool!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey yall!! I could use a bit of help…
So I really need to do some writing as I’ve fallen behind recently, but thing is…I get stuck super easily. I just don’t know what to write…
Sometimes I don’t really know how to continue scenes or how to start them, ya know?? I guess everyone has that but I didn’t know if maybe yall would have some…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey!!!!! I’m Smiley (my real name is Miley) I’m a Christian homeschooled girl who loves writing. I’m currently writing three stories two are fanfiction and the other one is my original novel which is a sci-fi dystopian Christian book. I also love softball exercising and stretching, and I’m also a Marvel fan girl.
anyways here are som…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Hey!! Is this rp still going on or are you all taking a break since freedom’s not here? Also I think godlyfantasy said she was busy . . .
Just wondering!! 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
@orangearmadillo @smiley @hybridlore @keilah-h @whoever-else-this-might-affect-idk
Hey! So just letting y’all know (I think I told some of you), but my bro and I are gonna be gone- probably until tuesday night or wednesday morning. So don’t wait up for us on RP stuff, we’ll get back to it when we can. 🙂 -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 (when ur back XD0 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin @loopylin @esther-c
Ok so this is super embarrassing but I’m going to share some old writing… XD Because I read it and thought it was miserable and must be shared. I started writing last summer, so it’s been almost a year! Woo-hoo! This was my…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @euodia-vision @keilah-h (I think I missed tagging you a few times sorry)
I have another chapter XD I only have one because I’ve been trying to focus on my novel XD but I love Falon so I’m still going to be writing a lot XD
Chapter 19
Logan and Loki were walking along the courtyard. Logan only had Falon on his mind, but from…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey, bro! Explanation: we write. Join with whatever. Do your thing. We’re not really strict.
(Get ready for some questions 😉)
Some tags: @esther-c @thearcaneaxiom @hybridlore @smiley @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @janellebelovedpig @theotherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Alright, first, TAGS!
@lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @acancello @dekreel @euodia-vision @smiley @princesachronicle22 @loopylin @theloonyone @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom @lydia-s @felicity @joy-calle @awsumfaith @starshiness @e-m-trepke @hybridlore @whalekeeper @esther-c @freedomwriter76 (Ik ur on break but if u…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
So I might start working on my WIP from a month or so ago again, and . . . I was wondering if anyone would have feedback or want to brainstorm with me?
Just wanted to mention after all your responses on my help forum earlier and reading a character arcs book this morning, I’m feeling inspired xD so please excuse my rambling 🤣🤣
Here’s the…[Read more]
- Load More

yep
Ok! See you soon then 🙂