Character Castle!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 5,911 through 5,925 (of 6,639 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 3868

@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 Who’s turn is it for our group? I don’t think it’s mine.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 I think it’s my turn

But I really just don’t feel like RPing right now. I’m sorry, but I’m just not emotionally able to RP right now, y’all. 😢 I hope y’all understand. Y’all are amazing ❤️

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 No problem! Just do it whenever you feel ready, you don’t need to do it now.

Sometimes I get emotionally drained and don’t really want to do anything too…..I tend to get over it really quickly, but it’s different for different people. So I understand!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@keilah-h Thanks girl, means a lot to me, especially right now ❤️❤️❤️

Tysm for understanding…you’re the best ❤️

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 Aww thanks!

Anonymous

@keilah-h ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Joy
                @dekreel
                  • Total Posts: 2304

@keilah-h Sorry for the wait!

In a flash, Hazel’s club was in her hand and poised to strike.

She knew she shouldn’t have wandered inside. Of course out of all the places she could have gone, this would be the place with the highest concentration of people. What was she thinking. Curse her curiosity…

She slowly started backing away, hoping to avoid a smack from the other person’s…… truncheon? It was a little oddly shaped for a truncheon, and the person was holding it wrong… but she knew the panicked motion of pulling out a weapon to quickly prepare to defend one’s self all too well…

You can pronounce it however you want.

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@dekreel Nah, it’s all right!

Feather

The other creature held her weapon out–some sort of club–and backed away.

She was evidently trying to look tough, but Feather detected fear in her.

She lowered her rifle. “Sorry about that. I didn’t see you coming.” she explained.

Anonymous

@smiley hey, ik you said something about it, were you still wanting to add a charrie to this RP? i was just thinking about it and got curious 🙂

ohhh, and for the others:

@keilah-h
                      @godlyfantasy12

I’m gonna be pulling out Riker from this group with Crosshair/Paxton and bringing back WWII-era Riker

and Godly and @elishavet-pidyon, i’ll also be pulling out Leon, his kids, Iris, and her kids, basically all the people in our group, leaving just Yosi, Grimm, and November, I believe

@princesachronicle22
                      @lightoverdarkness6 and Keilah

I’ll be pulling Jason out of the group with Allen, Serin, Asher, etc

@mineralizedwritings

I’ll be pulling out Adolphus/Henry from the group with Layson/Maylee

@EVERYONE

There’s just some WWII era characters I wanna develop/write more. All the Marvel characters, Hitchens, and such will still be around, as will be Frida/Felix and Riker, but they will all be WWII-era them. 🙂

Anonymous

I’m bringing back Ezra&Eva and Dietrich, oh, and this newer charrie too: ❤️

Lilith Annabelle Adelmann

21 years old

Dark brown shoulder-length straight hair, light brown eyes, pale skin. Wears a female German Luftwaffe uniform, with a skirt and boots

Gentle, loving, sweet, kind, motherly, protective, silly, always tries to make people laugh, sarcastic at times, serious when she needs to be, goofy

Dietrich’s girlfriend 😍

Smiley
                        @smiley
                          • Total Posts: 2179

@freedomwriter76

I was thinking about it but I’m not sure what group to join XD

I’ll probably join with Falon and Alexa

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Anonymous

@smiley you and me could form a new group, if you wanted 😂

Anonymous

@smiley i was thinking about adding in Alex and maybe Ryo…Alex and Alexa XD

Smiley
                              @smiley
                                • Total Posts: 2179

@freedomwriter76

Okay sounds great

We should probably avoid Falon and the other Avengers (we already have that in the other RP XD)

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Anonymous

@smiley hehe, yeahhhh, let’s avoid that this time XD

Viewing 15 posts - 5,911 through 5,925 (of 6,639 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >