@keilah-h
Active 4 days, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Yes! It’s a fidget toy. I’ve been getting a collection of fidget things over the past few years. XD
Indeed… hehehe.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month ago
Very pretty!
If anything out of the three Soldier is actually the one that would think putting someone in a dress would be funny. Sniper would stab you if you got close with anything of the type lol, he’d honestly rather wear rags (if you remember he got yelled at by Spy for precisely that)
I can see that lol.
Sniper w…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I want to animate with it eventually! I probably won’t get to that for a bit though.
I haven’t done any rigging yet. The links worked and the dragons are very cool!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
blender as in the program?
Yessz.
I’m currently working on a character model, and I’m almost done with the body. I just have to finish the feet. I’ve made a couple other things but that’s the main project I’ve been doing.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Mel
“You can borrow some of mine if you want!” Mel pushed a pile of comic books across the floor towards Lucy. She looked happily around at all her new friends. Then she giggled. “Mom and Dad are gonna be so surprised when they come home and see you guys.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper Tomorrow I will post art that might illicit a beautiful reaction from Lucy XD
Gabriel
Gabriel dearly wished to be able to read well. The pictures looked beautiful to him, and he wanted to know what they said. But he couldn’t admit to the young girls that he couldn’t read. He was supposed to be their…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Lucille
Lucy stared at everything. Mel’s home didn’t look anything like hers, but most of the objects had some familiarity to them. They looked almost normal but made with weird shapes, colors, or with parts Lucy didn’t recognize. The television didn’t even look like a television – it was just a black square. State-of-the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
MelMel giggled. “You guys are all eating them wrong.”
She handed Lucy a cheese stick, and then Soldier three more. Then she held her own cheese stick up in the air like a baton.
“Tour time! Come on.”
She began wandering around the kitchen and living room, pointing out various things she considered importa…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Aww. That’s slightly similar to Lu’s pet nickname, which somehow hasn’t appeared in the rp yet. I’d give you a free drawing if you could guess it, but I doubt you could. XD
Huh. Interesting. *Stuffs it away inside my head*
I do wonder what it would be like if Noelle was one of the children in the rp. But I’m pretty sure Gabriel h…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @loopylin
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel took the offered cheese stick, trying to open the packaging. It felt so weird to his fingers, smooth and cold without texture or the same crinkle as paper. He eventually ripped it open, but hated the texture of the cheese. It felt a bit slimy to him, but he didn’t want to offend Mel, so took a…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Lol, yeah
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Mel
The kitchen was small, with vinyl flooring and fake marble countertops. It was connected to the living room by a large doorway. In the living room was a couch, an armchair, a bookshelf, and a tv. Toys and comic books were scattered around on the carpet. Some were forced into the living room as the group crowded…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Did that leave you with more questions or answer some?
That answers enough questions. Although I guess I have one more. Is all this worldbuilding and character stuff new? I’m curious to know how the novella is coming along, what with this recent disclosing of information.
Yeah, it’s cool how many different ways the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Lucille
Lucy started, looking from Mel to the door. It had changed without the rest of them noticing. The stains of mud on the door made it look as if it belonged outside, pulled from a backyard or a porch.
Food sounded good. Lucy’s heart felt tired, in a good way, but that meant her body was tired too. She was a l…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Cool little thing.
So last night I wrote a scene that has been in my head where Baron’s heart literally stops. You probably all know how it goes where you write something, then add something to it that you weren’t planning on but somehow makes so much sense?
That was this.
In the scene, just before Baron dies, his connection to the wind snaps.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Mellissa
“Can we go to the kitchen now? I’m hungry.” Mel pointed to the door that they had come in from, but it had now changed. It was wooden, and had sun bleached paint that was starting to peel. The bottom had an unused cat door and a few splashes of dried mud from the rain. Mel recognized it. It was the door into…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
LOL hearing the slang in Lucy’s world from her is cute.
😛 Many of the people living around Lucy are young men who work in the factories or the fields, and she sometimes talks with them when they’re in the soup kitchens. I still haven’t decided how different the Outer Fields teenage culture is from the more populated city areas…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
LOLLL Soldier is something special.
Why can’t Gabriel leave the island? Are there crazy storms that make it impossible to sail away? Or is it the demon monsters that get in the way?
The island is in a state of isolationism that started 200 years ago because of the rise of the monsters. So yeah, the monsters are the r…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
(Perhaps that is a weird thing to congratulate someone for. No matter.)
It makes sense, I don’t mind it! Just don’t say that to someone who’s scared of aging XD.
Thank you!
So she might know places beyond the island? Gabriel would surely ask her about that, even if she doesn’t know about them.
Oh yes, she knows quite a bit about t…[Read more]
- Load More
