@keilah-h
Active 4 days, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @whalekeeper
Gabriel
Besides the furniture itself, which was also and different style than what he was used to, everything in the room was unfamiliar to him. When the room shook, his entire body went rigid. He could hear a roaring, though to him it sounded far away, from something he didn’t know. He stumbled at the shaking,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12I made a mood board for the Labyrinth
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
Lucille
Gabriel didn’t say anything. Lucy didn’t expect him to. The feelings tumbling around were enough to confuse anyone, most of all herself.
So she hugged him tighter.
Another door blossomed out of the wall behind Gabriel’s back. A worn brass knob was attached to it, and faded yellow paint covered the birch…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
Rosalind
“Why did he question me like that?” Rosalind asked the pale creature. She inhaled slowly, and let it out. “I… I don’t understand what he meant with everything he said. We never saw any other creatures. How could there be other people?”
“I… cannot tell… you much. My… master would… disapprove.”
“Who is your…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @keilah-h
Gabriel
Gabriel pulled up his mask over his face, pulling the scarlet ribbon tight. The screeching had stopped, leaving behind a ringing in his ears and beyond that, silence. Gabriel couldn’t remember a time where he had heard no background noise in his life before. He couldn’t hear Lucy, all he could see was her…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I will also do a silly filler rp
MelMel was fast asleep by now. Unaware of any conflict, she dreamed faintly of chasing rabbits in and out of tunnels and doors while wearing a light blue dress. As she dreamed, her foot twitched. The scraggly bouquet of flowers slipped out her limp hand.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Why did this take me so long. This is like, the shortest thing ever
Lucille
Lucy had been standing still, and now she rocked back and forth slightly. “That’s… That’s what you were like.”
She looked from Gabriel to the fist mark in the wall again.
She smiled. Faintly, at first. Everything blurred and she found, by…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
@keilah-h we are waiting for Whaley, I believe, who is on a trip rn and therefore can’t focus much on roleplaying
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Currently Untitled Project (NEW!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Thanks! I will tag you when I post a new chapter.
You will find out more about the gods eventually, but it’s not much of a spoiler to say that, yes, they are humans. The term “god” is more than just a title, but they’re not thought of as gods to the extent that the Greek gods were irl, for example.
What does each color do in your…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
cool!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
huh, interesting. It loaded with actual hunger games cast. How do I change it?
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic Currently Untitled Project (NEW!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Hello, KP people, it has been quite a while since I have been here!
In fact, last time I was here was with the purpose of sharing a story I was working on last summer. The only problem was that I didn’t actually get around to writing that story last summer. I am here now because I am actually being disciplined and have started seriously writing i…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
That’s a lot of drama, for sure. Those generators sure know how to come up with random scenarios
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Azalea
“I don’t know. That thing seemed more like an animal. All this is the work of a thinking creature.” Huntress said. “If they’re connected at all, I’d say the creature that took her was the pet of whoever this is.”
Azalea nodded, “Unless it’s putting on an act, but you’re probably right.” She glanced round again, then faced th…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
I ought to reply to Ruth next. I’ll try to post in the next day or so
-
Liberty started the topic Fundraiser for Ellette? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty @rae @highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @beth-torres @ellette-giselle @godlyfantasy12
Hey people! I have not been on here for a very long time. But I did have a blast looking at all the art…
Anyway, Ellette is putting on a play w…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Okay!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
You’ve returned!
Azalea
Huntress studied the pictures of her and Sniper on the walls. Azalea did the same of her own, and they all seemed to depict various moments in her entire life. They ranged from significant events such as when she first met Trevor and Rachel, to completely random ones, like one that showed her and Austin…[Read more]
- Load More
