@keilah-h
Active 2 days, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @lydibug @loopylin @jonas @godlyfantasy12 @freed_and_redeemed @smiley @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @rae @lightoverdarkness6
Prologue
I know I’m imaginary.You’re reading about me right now, thinking smugly about how you’ve seen a self-aware intro before. But this is me, not another imaginary narrator, so I’m just going t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @lydibug @loopylin @jonah @godlyfantasy12 @freed_and_redeemed @smiley @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @rae @lightoverdarkness6
Okay *ahem* Is this mic working… *tap tap* okay.
Intro/Things You Need to Know
The biggest thing to know is that your character may be a villain. Even if they are a hero in your story, they may show a d…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
People say I’m sneaking around, and little kids like to yell that they see me cuz they think I’m hiding
Lol, people say that about me all the time 😝 Because once I’m tired of people, I sneak off and do my own thing in the shadows as well.
#relatableintroverts
I’m not gonna go deeper into talking about demons and such, because I know a lot o…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
I promise I did not make him up!!!!!
Cgecko is my big brothers internet name. Kinda like how I use my initials as my username RAE. Just he own geckos and his name starts with C .
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
Let’s do it! Feel free to RP first if you want, cuz I’m a little busy atm. (:
-
Light Warrior Pen replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @freed_and_redeemed
Hey, y’all!
So, the Smokehouse Creek fire situation is better. It’s now 37% contained and there’s currently 290 personnel there, along with 58 engines and 10 bulldozers. Keep praying!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
Why is his name so long? Did his parents just wanna honor literally all of their ancestors/friends who died in battle/something?
Uh…I think most of it was simply Silkana going crazy with the names, cuz Alpha is more the short name type.
Nahum is kinda a nickname thing, honoring the adoption of Jr into the Realn (this tradition may…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
*Oogway voice* You must learn patience, my young student…
It’s going okay XD It’s all plotted out! I have almost 5k words so far, from the outline and attempted bits 🙂 Which makes it sound like it’s going to be huuuuuge, but I don’t think it’s going to be terribly big. That was just from Thursday and some writing on Saturday, I think.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
It’s called the Troublemakers cuz Arkin and Nahim cause a lot of trouble, like A LOT of trouble.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
The Troublemakers is set when Nahim is in his mid-twenties.
Another war, pressing pieces of a nation tired of battle. Originally reluctant to throw his fate into yet another war, Nahim decides to join the Dragon Eye, a secret set of rebels who fight against the Sovereignty, a mostly dictorship with a nameless emperor. After this, he…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Light Warrior Pen replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
So glad y’all understand! 😊 Thank you!
@highscribeofaetherium @freed_and_redeemed
Not much to report today. It’s day 8 of the fire. Windy Deuce fire has gone to 55% contained. It looks like they’re starting to gain more supplies for the Smokehouse Creek fire and they hope to make a bunch of progress today.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
thanks!! <3
@keilah
I actually haven’t written much romance (besides the somewhat-sideplot, somewhat-main plot to one story we really don’t talk about) but I like reading it and brainstorming how my characters would act in those situations
Yeah, the romance in my stories sometimes plays a big role, but it’s definitely a sub…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @jonas @beth-torres
Does anyone else want to RP for this group? Are we waiting for more to happen with Chaos or should we just go ahead to the castle?
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h my dear friend!!! I am in rather desperate need of help brainstorming as usual!!:)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
Arkin Tone is the second MC you could say of Sovereignty in the Galaxy: The Troublemakers. No surprise you don’t know him, I rarely talk about the Troublemakers .
-
Light Warrior Pen replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @freed_and_redeemed @esther-c @keilah-h
Yeah, it’s all pretty crazy.
So, it looks like the main fire is still 15% contained. They had a few flare-ups over the weekend, but the firefighters were able to take care of it. They’re now using helicopters, super scoopers, and air tanks to dump retardant and water on the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
❤️
I will start sometime next week. I did the main bulk of plotting on Thursday, and wrote a few intro “chapters” for characters, but I need to catch up with school after the virus.
And I should update on it… once a week? School and irl family dynamics come first.
- Load More
