@keilah-h
Active 2 days, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @princesachronicle22 @beth-torres
Kate
Are you kidding me? Thought Kate.
The queen had pulled them all here to clean up her mess—as though Kate didn’t have enough problems of her own—and some people, at least the dragon, were going along with this?
“Look,” said Kate. “You’re not the only one with problems. …[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylinWhoa it sounds like you both are prophetic dreamers! That’s wild. I’ve had dreams that definitely hold significance but to my memory I can’t remember that happening to me, where I dream about a place and then actually go there later.
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey, I’ve had that happen too!
There was one time I had a nightmare about a burnt field in the middle of a forest. A few weeks later, I went on a field trip to mt st helens with my class. I went exploring around our camp with a classmate one day, and we came across a burnt field just like the one in my dream. We both freaked out and ra…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
maybe an idea: just release the chapters when you feel like doing it rather than trying to stick to a schedule? in other words, don’t aim for a specific day, just do it whenever you have it finished.
Yeah, I’m loosening up on dates. The reason I gave myself a date originally was so I would have a weekly reminder in my brain, maybe do t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh, that sounds interesting!
The Queen
“I cannot use my magic to cause harm. I can only heal what is broken, and sprout what is dorment. I am not my power in human form, I am simply the carrier of my power. If I were to kill or wound with intention, my power would leave me the instant I did so. The only ones who can use their power…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
That’s totally okay! Take your time 😉😊
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I just looked. 🤣 Those are hilarious.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I’m sort of stalking the Hunger Games thing actually. I’ll have to look for his quotes.
oh nice insult btw
Thanks!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@jonas @keilah-h @arcaneaxiom @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium @princesachronicle22
The Queen
When the door swung open it revealed a moon-shaped room, wrapping around a large staircase like that that you would see in a mansion, with carven banisters and white stairs, accented with a deep brown walnut wood. The tiles of the floor were made of…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
They also decided that people who ate their Kit-Kats without breaking them into two first were psychopaths. 😂
also your forum signature is hilarious lol
might be crazier than mine
Thanks! Is yours a quote from something?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
I do not have the next chapter ready because I’m still catching up from being sick, unfortunately. Most of my schoolwork for Monday is still not done 🙁
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, she’s definitely cool and weird XD I might add her to the roleplay but I’ve already got so many heads to keep track of, and she probably wouldn’t fit in the setting. Because, explanation denied, she can’t actually go into the school.
You just love teasing me don’t you
Yes ma’am XD But hey, I’m telling the truth! I l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @princesachronicle22 I’m sorry I haven’t RPed in so longgg!! But I’ll be able to write the next RP tomorrow.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
Aww, thank you! I’m learning.
You guessed correctly! It’s Smalls as a youngling. I changed my profile pic in honor of Green Ember’s birthday back in December, but forgot to change it back. And now I like it. XD
Yes, they are wonderful books! It was actually Green Ember that made me want to write whole stories instead of random stuff…[Read more]
-
Esther posted a new activity comment 2 years, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
XD thanks! I’m taking Japanese rn. I put it through translate too just to make sure I did it right lol.
You do! I forgot about that! Oh that’s super cool! I always like when expressions relevant to history are worked into worldbuilding.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
KUN’EN
“Drop your weapons or I won’t hesitate to attack.” Came a deep voice ahead of them. At first, he couldn’t see the forms around the dark corner. Fortunately though, his eyes were used to seeing through dark waters, and they adjusted quickly.
A bellowing laugh escaped his chest when he eventually saw the threat. “Atta…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
