Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW)

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Genre-Writing Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW)

Viewing 13 posts - 211 through 223 (of 223 total)
  • Author
    LoopyLin
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2013

@freed_and_redeemed

hehe I’m teasing. My brother and I like telling each other “Don’t die. It’s bad for your health.” whenever we’re sick or accidentally trip and fall or something XD

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

freedom
      @freed_and_redeemed
        • Total Posts: 333

@whalekeeper😂 don’t worry, the email is still safe and sound XD

@loopylin
        hehe, I know. I was playing along😆

'Thought I'd wait'
        'For what?'
        'For the right partner'

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h
          • Total Posts: 3874

eeehehehe i just listened to the audio source of my signature and it’s hilarious.

for some reason I’m obsessed with his voice and I don’t know why. Sticking him in here was me punishing him for having such an amazing voice lol (I told Whaley that twice already lol)

so when links/pictures/videos/etc are back up I’ll let y’all hear it.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

ok so I’m sure literally no one is gonna care, but…….

(here’s the source of my forum signature, which no one really asked for but whatever)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

oh, and since I apparently remembered the quote wrong and it’s actually two separate quotes, here’s the other half.

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

*me being impatient for the next chapter*

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

wahh was my post eaten again?

i’ll repost it

@whalekeeper
                  I’m so sorry if this sounds pushy or rude, and I understand if real life means you can’t work on stories right now, but…..

do you have the next chapters ready?

(this is the most excited I’ve ever been for a fanfic lol)

(and it’s one where my characters die)

(that’s crazy)

Whaley
                  @whalekeeper
                    • Total Posts: 2581

@keilah-h

I do not have the next chapter ready because I’m still catching up from being sick, unfortunately. Most of my schoolwork for Monday is still not done 🙁

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@whalekeeper aww man, that’s ok though. Take some time to recover.

maybe an idea: just release the chapters when you feel like doing it rather than trying to stick to a schedule? in other words, don’t aim for a specific day, just do it whenever you have it finished.

If anything, it’ll help stop nosy me who likes to have stories released on time from asking “do you have it done yet?” every thursday or friday lol, because then there’s no telling when it’s gonna come out. Pleasant surprises (except the part where Crosshair and Mundy die lol)

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

but ehh, my boys can handle it. they’ve both died before lol

Whaley
                        @whalekeeper
                          • Total Posts: 2581

@keilah-h

maybe an idea: just release the chapters when you feel like doing it rather than trying to stick to a schedule? in other words, don’t aim for a specific day, just do it whenever you have it finished.

Yeah, I’m loosening up on dates. The reason I gave myself a date originally was so I would have a weekly reminder in my brain, maybe do this sometime soon!

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@whalekeeper ahh makes sense!

loosening up on the dates is probably good though lol

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

@whalekeeper i’m sorry for being completely random, but I actually got Mundy’s age wrong, I think I told you he was in his forties. He’s actually only 30. How did I miss the mark by ten years at least? lol

Viewing 13 posts - 211 through 223 (of 223 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            >