-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Time to share my story!!! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 1 month ago
@warrenluther04 I totally see what you mean:) the rats need to have a mention in one of the other stories, Because like you said we never hear of them again *gives you a gold medal* that is a great piece of feedback. Let me tell you the story of how this book started, I always wanted to write a children’s book since I was little but when I tried,…[Read more]
-
Riah Black replied to the topic Hi, I guess? 😛 in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 1 month ago
I’m glad I could help :))
-
Riah Black replied to the topic Hi, I guess? 😛 in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 1 month ago
I do have two projects I’m currently working on. One is a dystopian about triplets with powers and the other is a darkish?? fantasy about redemption.
My favorite genre to read and write in is, yes you guessed it, fantasy.
-
Riah Black replied to the topic If you could be a student of any Author, who would it be? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
J. R. R. Tolkien. No doubt about it.
-
Riah Black replied to the topic My Book – Now Free! in the forum Publishing & Platform 6 years, 1 month ago
Awesome!!!!
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic My Book – Now Free! in the forum Publishing & Platform 6 years, 1 month ago
@hobbitchild Oh good!!! I will check it out right away:) congratulations
-
Lin replied to the topic If you could be a student of any Author, who would it be? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
@kathleenramm Definitely, definitely Ray Bradbury. Ever since I read Fahrenheit 451 I have learned how to spell Fahrenheit and have fallen in love with his prose. Every time I write after I read his work I am just filled with something that possess my hand to write long descriptive sentences.
-
Riah Black replied to the topic Hi, I guess? 😛 in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 1 month ago
I was thinking of Byron or Bennett, depending on what sort of charrie he is. Byron would go for a fancier type, while Bennett is more similar to Barrett.
-
Riah Black replied to the topic What made you start writing stories? How old were you when you started? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
Ok, you guys definitely beat me on the writing age XD
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Time to share my story!!! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 1 month ago
@warrenluther04 You finished it?!!! Thanks for reading it:) You can tell me the feedback right here:)
-
Lin replied to the topic What motivates you to write? What do you do when you lack motivation? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
@merieshenanigans Ah thank you!
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Time to share my story!!! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 1 month ago
@hobbitchild Hi:) That’s so cool! I will have to get it when it comes out *sets reminder*Â I am actually going to try and publish it the traditional way. Self-publishing is great too. What kinds of children’s books do you write?
Also, OH MY GOSH A CAT! you have a can as your profile pic! so cute XD is it your pet?:)
-
Lin replied to the topic What motivates you to write? What do you do when you lack motivation? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
@merieshenanigans I use a platform called Webnovel XD Also known as QiDian International.
@kathleenramm Sure thing! Here’s the link!
-
Lin replied to the topic What motivates you to write? What do you do when you lack motivation? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
@kathleenramm I published a short story a few months ago, and am currently working on a longer work.
-
Lin replied to the topic What motivates you to write? What do you do when you lack motivation? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
@kathleenramm Truth be told, I am rather new to the business of writing webnovels. It’s very popular in Asia, an easy way for writers to get their writings online. From what I’ve seen webnovels are generally serialized daily by chapter, each usually a first draft, which usually makes them lower in quality than a traditional novel. Each chapter is…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 1 month ago
@alia @seekjustice @rochellaine @dekreel @valtmy @catwing @ariel-ashira
I’ll be on here for a little while tonight. 🙂 Anyone on?
-
Lin replied to the topic What motivates you to write? What do you do when you lack motivation? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 2 months ago
@kathleenramm Recently I’ve gotten into review swaps on one of those webnovel sites, and it’s been pretty good for my motivation. Now I really want to go work on my projects.
Essentially I am constantly working on three projects at a time: my main stuff, which is handwritten; a webnovel; and working on typing and redrafting what I have already…[Read more]
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Time to share my story!!! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
@warrenluther04 Oh hi:) I will send it to you right now!!
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic What's a genre of fiction you want to write in, but haven't yet? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 2 months ago
@kathleenramm I really want to try my hand at Science Fiction/realistic fantasy. I think merging those two things together would be really awesome! it would not be your typical sci fi story, because aliens, space ships, and planets are to stereotypical. I have been thinking about that for some, but I could not think of a plot to save my life lol.…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic What's a genre of fiction you want to write in, but haven't yet? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 2 months ago
@kathleenramm Probably the former. I once had a short story idea for the Great Chicago Fire of 1873, but I managed to incorporate that into fantasy.
- Load More
